Killington Ski Shares Available

Post share and ski house listings, short/long term rentals and home/condo sales
T-dubs
Beginner On Rentals

Killington Ski Shares Available

Post by T-dubs »

I’m organizing a share house at Killington VT again this year and am looking for more people to join. I have a great core group of friends in the house – mostly 30-40, singles and couples from NY, NJ and CT. We’re a fun, relaxed, social group - no drama. We enjoy sharing many dinners and evenings at home, as well as eating out and enjoying the nightlife. And I’m looking for a few more social, mature guys and girls to fill the remaining shares - ideally someone who'd enjoy making new friends and becoming part of the "family".

In addition to the friendly crew, the great thing about having a house is storing your gear so you don’t have to schlep it back and forth each trip. Everything’s taken care of for our convenience – we have towels, linens and laundry service, weekly cleaning, plowing, firewood, Wi-Fi... And it’s one of nicest share houses around - right off the access road and walking distance to the Market and several restaurants and bars.
  • Amenities include:
  • Charming, very spacious open layout home - wide wood plank floors, beamed ceilings, etc.
  • 4 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, sleeping 12 (in beds, not couches, and only 1 bunk)
  • Linens and towels provided; weekly cleaning and laundry service included
  • New 8 person hot tub on deck, fireplace and firewood
  • Basement rec room with pool/pingpong table, pinball and full wet bar
  • Great location off the access road with ample, flat parking in front and back
  • Available October 28 - April 30, including weekdays
If you're interested, shoot me an email: twaknyc @ yahoo. com

Cheers! See you on the slopes!