Looking for Share

Post share and ski house listings, short/long term rentals and home/condo sales
OlympiaGirl
Blue Chatterbox

Looking for Share

Post by OlympiaGirl »

30 year old female, with a small, friendly 20 pound dog, looking for dog friendly full or 1/2 share.
All you've got to do is go that way, really really fast. If something gets in your way, turn.
maggie15
Beginner On Rentals

Re: Looking for Share

Post by maggie15 »

I tried to PM you, but couldn't. Please PM
spanky
Site Admin

Post by spanky »

maggie15 wrote:I tried to PM you, but couldn't. Please PM
I don't see any reason why you shouldn't be able to PM. Post here if you're still having trouble.
OlympiaGirl
Blue Chatterbox

Post by OlympiaGirl »

Bump!
I'm still looking! Ideally I'd prefer a 1/2 share because as a law student I can't get away every weekend (and on I'm student loans so I'm not rich either). But I'm nice, neat, and a FANTASTIC cook (you name it, I'll make it for you), and my dog is the sweetest most loveable mush you will ever meet.

I know a lot of people are probably hesitant about the dog, but he's very good, and unfortunately I have no one to watch him, nor can I afford to board him every weekend.

I'd really love to have place to hang my hat this winter, be it in someone's home or condo or a share. Sometimes I do like to go out but most of the time i'd rather cook, stay in and watch a movie and be up for first tracks.
All you've got to do is go that way, really really fast. If something gets in your way, turn.
dgabe
Blue Chatterbox

Post by dgabe »

am looking for a half share girl for my house,in the past,dogs haven't been allowed,will ask,though as I would love to meet doggy ;-)
OlympiaGirl
Blue Chatterbox

Post by OlympiaGirl »

dgabe wrote:am looking for a half share girl for my house,in the past,dogs haven't been allowed,will ask,though as I would love to meet doggy ;-)

Thank you!
dgabe
Blue Chatterbox

Post by dgabe »

so sorry,was told no dogs ;-(
boarderchick5000
Beginner On Rentals

Post by boarderchick5000 »

dgabe wrote:am looking for a half share girl for my house,in the past,dogs haven't been allowed,will ask,though as I would love to meet doggy ;-)

Hi. I jsut joined this site. I am not sure how to PM, but I am looking for a half share in a house as well. Is your house still looking for half share girl? Please let me know.

Thanks!
RustyK
Whipping Post

Post by RustyK »

PM me. I can put you in touch with the person running our house. Dogs are ok.
Where is Happy Hour ?
boarderchick5000
Beginner On Rentals

RustyK wrote:PM me. I can put you in touch with the person running our house. Dogs are ok.

Hi Rusty,

I am looking for a house as well. Can you PM me your email address? Since I am a new memeber, I cannot send PM yet. I tried to contact the administrator about this, but have yet to get a response. Thanks!
boarderchick5000
Beginner On Rentals

RustyK wrote:PM me. I can put you in touch with the person running our house. Dogs are ok.

Rusty, since I am new I cannot PM you. Can you PM me your email address so I can get some more information about your house?

Thanks!
bigelowskibunny
Beginner On Rentals

Post by bigelowskibunny »

Hey all!
I am running a ski house and we have shares available - and we are dog friendly!
Email me at thebigskihouse@gmail.com.