U-C-O-N-N UCONN UCONN UCONN

Post here for sports discussions not related to skiing or riding
2knees
Poster Child Poster

U-C-O-N-N UCONN UCONN UCONN

Post by 2knees »

How bout dem huskies. way to right the ship at the right time of the year. Marcus Williams will be the best point guard in college basketball next year when Chris Paul leaves Wake, and Charlie V. is finally playing like his pre-college billing. I smell final 8 this year and, if everyone comes back, a national championship next year.
Cityskier
Wanted Poster

Post by Cityskier »

and they've been winning without Rashad Anderson! It's getting fun again!
2knees
Poster Child Poster

Post by 2knees »

true no anderson, and with denham playing the way he has, it'll be a good problem for calhoun to have as to how he gets anderson back in the mix. Yes, it is fun again, because for a while i was just telling myself to enjoy the national championship this year and not worry about all the inconsistent play and turnovers and such.
Cityskier
Wanted Poster

Post by Cityskier »

2knees wrote:true no anderson, and with denham playing the way he has, it'll be a good problem for calhoun to have as to how he gets anderson back in the mix. Yes, it is fun again, because for a while i was just telling myself to enjoy the national championship this year and not worry about all the inconsistent play and turnovers and such.

They look great now! Good finale against 'cuse tomorrow...
2knees
Poster Child Poster

Post by 2knees »

Off to Gampel for the cuse uconn game now. Gave up all my season tx this year except this game. I EARNED this one.
Cityskier
Wanted Poster

Post by Cityskier »

2knees wrote:Off to Gampel for the cuse uconn game now. Gave up all my season tx this year except this game. I EARNED this one.

And you were rewarded! Gampel games are great. I haven't been to a game there since I was a student. Hoping to catch them this week at MSG though!
2knees
Poster Child Poster

Post by 2knees »

F**CCCCKKKKKKKKK me. i hate losing. especially because i had to staple my eyelids to my forehead to stay awake and watch the game.