Roll Call: January 7-8, 2012

Communicate with fellow Zoners

Moderators: SkiDork, spanky, Bubba

Clutch
Double Diamond Skidder

Roll Call: January 7-8, 2012

Post by Clutch »

I'm coming up for days 7 and 8 of riding this season on the 7th and 8th of January.

Hey Icedtea, are you coming up this weekend? I can't wait to ask you what you possibly could have posted to get the RT thread locked.
SPORE
Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome

Re: Roll Call: January 7-8, 2012

Post by SPORE »

Clutch wrote:I'm coming up for days 7 and 8 of riding this season on the 7th and 8th of January.

Hey Icedtea, are you coming up this weekend? I can't wait to ask you what you possibly could have posted to get the RT thread locked.
Speaking about said thread will result in post deletion. :beat
HelmetCam
Postaholic

Post by HelmetCam »

SPORE wrote:
Clutch wrote:I'm coming up for days 7 and 8 of riding this season on the 7th and 8th of January.

Speaking about said thread will result in post deletion. :beat
Speaking about speaking about said thread will result in post deletion.

On topic- days 1&2 this weekend! yessir!
andyzee
Level 10K poster

Post by andyzee »

This thread should be locked as it wasn't started by Ty.
Admins, I respectfully request that you do not delete this post or me, thank you.

Andyzone.com
Clutch
Double Diamond Skidder

Post by Clutch »

Ty has been slacking. There hasn't been a roll call in a month.
andyzee
Level 10K poster

Post by andyzee »

Clutch wrote:Ty has been slacking. There hasn't been a roll call in a month.
Still not reason to dismiss protocol, thread should be locked, she should be called to duty.
Admins, I respectfully request that you do not delete this post or me, thank you.

Andyzone.com
icedtea
Guru Poster

Post by icedtea »

Looking good for this weekend!
"To have the truth in your possession you can be found guilty, sentenced to death."
Peter Tosh
pwdrskier
Blue Chatterbox

Post by pwdrskier »

up already and staying to the 13th if my arm feels better
http://www.youtube.com/user/SkiBumFilms

2011/2012
Killington- 47 days
Pico- 1 day
2012/2013
Killington- 5days
tyrolean_skier
Signature Poster

Post by tyrolean_skier »

Dork family is coming up tonight since we have to put Iceman on a bus for Sunday River very early tomorrow morning. Dork ( and possibly myself too ) will be at Waterville on Saturday and Sunday for the Snow Princess's competitions.

BTW, Andy I don't mind if anyone starts a roll call thread. Thanks Clutch for starting this one.
andyzee
Level 10K poster

Post by andyzee »

tyrolean_skier wrote:Dork family is coming up tonight since we have to put Iceman on a bus for Sunday River very early tomorrow morning. Dork ( and possibly myself too ) will be at Waterville on Saturday and Sunday for the Snow Princess's competitions.

BTW, Andy I don't mind if anyone starts a roll call thread. Thanks Clutch for starting this one.
Just making sure protocol is not skipped, thanks.

Andyzone.com
Dr. NO
Signature Poster

Post by Dr. NO »

andyzee wrote:
Clutch wrote:Ty has been slacking. There hasn't been a roll call in a month.
Still not reason to dismiss protocol, thread should be locked, she should be called to duty.
Ty has Been AWOL and should be removed from the protocol listing for such threads.

I am up through Sunday and should be back up for next Wednesday's Bum races. I think Frau Sehr is heading to the flat lands either Sunday or Monday to take a break.
MUST STOP POSTING ! MUST STOP POSTING !

Shut up and Ski!

Why's Everybody Always Pickin on Me?
junior
Signature Poster

Post by junior »

Clutch wrote: I can't wait to ask you what you possibly could have posted to get the RT thread locked.
He posted the truth but not the exact truth, but he was close enough. He got a little confused between a shower and a tree, and POW--THREAD GOT LOCKED!!
andyzee
Level 10K poster

Post by andyzee »

junior wrote:
Clutch wrote: I can't wait to ask you what you possibly could have posted to get the RT thread locked.
He posted the truth but not the exact truth, but he was close enough. He got a little confused between a shower and a tree, and POW--THREAD GOT LOCKED!!
Speaking of the RT thread, I'm wondering why no one sees anything strange about Geoff harassing a 17 year old boy until the boy calls him, leaves a message on his answering machine, begging him to take down references to him. At which point he goes through the trouble of digitalizing message, uploading to his web site and then sharing it 10+ years later on various forums. Strangely sadistic behavior if you ask me

Andyzone.com
icedtea
Guru Poster

Post by icedtea »

andyzee wrote:
junior wrote:
Speaking of the RT thread, I'm wondering why no one sees anything strange about Geoff harassing a 17 year old boy until the boy calls him, leaves a message on his answering machine, begging him to take down references to him. At which point he goes through the trouble of digitalizing message, uploading to his web site and then sharing it 10+ years later on various forums. Strangely sadistic behavior if you ask me
What a fine man that 17 year old boy became!
"To have the truth in your possession you can be found guilty, sentenced to death."
Peter Tosh
andyzee
Level 10K poster

Post by andyzee »

icedtea wrote:
andyzee wrote:
junior wrote:
What a fine man that 17 year old boy became!
Well thanks to Geoff, we know he went to UVM, you think he ever shopped at Basin?

Andyzone.com