DMC
Post Office

The Debate Drinking Game

Post by DMC »

GSKI
Powderhound

Re: The Debate Drinking Game

Post by GSKI »

DMC- you sound like you have been drinking since your first post today!
Slap Shot
Blue Chatterbox

The Debate Drinking Game

Post by Slap Shot »

I actually think the post from DMC is funny.

By the way...

I drank a shot of Heineken every time Joe Biden rolled his eyes, smiled, gave a dirty look, and interrupted when it was Ryan's turn to talk.

And I'm wasted!

-- $$

Which reminds me of a joke I made up in High School...

Knock Knock.
Who's There?
The.
The Who?
The Kids Are Alright.

And now... my favorite quip from another forum iiiiiiiiiiiiis ---->

"How dare Paul Ryan talk while Joe Biden is interrupting."

Now THAT'S funny!
steamboat1
Post Office

Post by steamboat1 »

Attachments
247797.jpg
247797.jpg (29.12 KiB) Viewed 589 times
Atomic1
Level 10K poster

Post by Atomic1 »

I thought Biden was rude, arrogant and disrespectful . Speaking out of turn butting in with silly laughter and grinning and smirking, acting as tho everything is fine in the world ....So if Biden thinks everything is fine that shows how out of touch he is with reality .
DMC
Post Office

Post by DMC »

I thought Ryan drank a lot of water... What is he a freakin camel???
Atomic1
Level 10K poster

Post by Atomic1 »

They say he's jacked...spends allot of time in the gym.
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

anyone who actually played teh drinking game and especially those who drank for biden are likely to be unconcious for a at least a few more hours

meanwhile:

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2012 ... y-requests

White House Serial Lies About Libya Extend to VP Debate

"Biden made the patently false and outrageous claim that no one in the Obama administration knew that requests for extra security had been made by our Libyan ambassador, Christopher Stevens, and other members of our consulate in Benghazi. "

Andrea Mitchell calls him out on it.

http://www.therightscoop.com/karl-rove- ... -he-didnt/

Biden falsely claims he din;t vote for Iraq or Afghan wars, records say he did.

lying liars very few buyers.

Otherwise I mostly agree w Krauthammer's http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/ ... ented.html assessment. Biden looked like an imbecile but if you weren't glued to the tube he seemed to have bested Ryan in verbal sparring. I was surprised to see the number of left leaning pundits that were taken aback by biden's behavior. But more surprising was this:

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/ ... _2016.html

""You're going to see headlines over the next couple days that say 'Joe Biden saves the day for the Democratic Party,' and in fact he did," he continues. "The biggest thing that came out of tonight, was Joe Biden made himself the frontrunner for 2016."

we'll see but my guess is it won;t play out anything like that...
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
DMC
Post Office

Post by DMC »

You know what both sides are going to say at the "debate"..
Not even worth posting anything...
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

DMC wrote:You know what both sides are going to say at the "debate"..
wow so you expected Biden to lie about Libyan security? and about his voting record on the afghan and iraq wars? REALLY? I mean I know Biden is a bag of hot air and expected some extensive bending of reality to fit the Dem narrative, but patently false and easily disprovable statements such as above? I didn't expect that. I also did not expect to see a significant number of left leaning pundits find Biden, boorish, arrogant, condescending, a buffoon etc.
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
DMC
Post Office

Post by DMC »

madhatter wrote:
wow so you expected Biden to lie about Libyan security? and about his voting record on the afghan and iraq wars? REALLY? I mean I know Biden is a bag of hot air and expected some extensive bending of reality to fit the Dem narrative, but patently false and easily disprovable statements such as above? I didn't expect that. I also did not expect to see a significant number of left leaning pundits find Biden, boorish, arrogant, condescending, a buffoon etc.
I think Biden did great!!!
You think he sucked...
I think Ryan is a smarmy liar...
You think he's great!

It's ok.. All that matters to me is I think it went well for my side...
And all that matters to you is - you think it went well for your side..

/DMC out!!!
Don't BOOO - VOTE!!!!
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

DMC wrote:
madhatter wrote:
I think Biden did great!!!
You think he sucked...
I think Ryan is a smarmy liar...
You think he's great!

It's ok.. All that matters to me is I think it went well for my side...
And all that matters to you is - you think it went well for your side..

/DMC out!!!
Don't BOOO - VOTE!!!!
guess you didn;t read anything I wrote. typical. I didn;t say ANY of what you have implied. Just like obama you want to set up a straw man and then deride and denigrate it. if you think ryan is a smarmy liar then what do you think of biden? are you capable of making any kind of significant analysis based on what took place?
mach es sehr schnell

DMC
Post Office

Post by DMC »

madhatter wrote:guess you didn;t read anything I wrote. typical. I didn;t say ANY of what you have implied. Just like obama you want to set up a straw man and then deride and denigrate it. if you think ryan is a smarmy liar then what do you think of biden? are you capable of making any kind of significant analysis based on what took place?
I did read you words...
I just choose to not get into a circular conversation...

I can go and find places that say one won or the other won... Doesn't matter...
All that matters is that I think Biden did great! And you think he sucked..

You won't change my mind...
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

DMC wrote:
madhatter wrote:guess you didn;t read anything I wrote. typical. I didn;t say ANY of what you have implied. Just like obama you want to set up a straw man and then deride and denigrate it. if you think ryan is a smarmy liar then what do you think of biden? are you capable of making any kind of significant analysis based on what took place?
I did read you words...

got it, empty mind, empty rhetoric, nothing to say. jeez dude I TRY very hard to give you an opportunity to state your mind but its readily apparent there is no there, there. No one even remotely expects you to "change" your empty mind, nonetheless I'm still interested in what goes on when the hamster wheel starts turning inside that cavernous skull of yours. Is there any shred of critical thinking going on in there? any at all? any original thoughts? anything? anything at all? is it even remotely possible for you to look at your chosen candidates critically? or from an opposing or neutral corner? I understand that critical thinking is a foreign concept to liberals and unheard of in progressives. Just figured I'd at least offer up the floor to your "words of wit"
mach es sehr schnell

DMC
Post Office

Post by DMC »

madhatter wrote:
DMC wrote:
I did read you words...

got it, empty mind, empty rhetoric, nothing to say. jeez dude I TRY very hard to give you an opportunity to state your mind but its readily apparent there is no there, there. No one even remotely expects you to "change" your empty mind, nonetheless I'm still interested in what goes on when the hamster wheel starts turning inside that cavernous skull of yours. Is there any shred of critical thinking going on in there? any at all? any original thoughts? anything? anything at all? is it even remotely possible for you to look at your chosen candidates critically? or from an opposing or neutral corner? I understand that critical thinking is a foreign concept to liberals and unheard of in progressives. Just figured I'd at least offer up the floor to your "words of wit"
I did state my mind..
I thought Biden did a great job!

Your only trying hard to set me up for a circular argument between myself and all your conservative cronies here - complete with personal insults which I don't want to be a part of.