Finding Heady Topper

Communicate with fellow Zoners

Moderators: SkiDork, spanky, Bubba

Ski_the_Moguls
Poster Child Poster

Finding Heady Topper

Post by Ski_the_Moguls »

A friend of mine is starting a micro brew reselling business on Long Island and asked me to get him some Heady Topper this weekend. Is that possible? I have never even seen the stuff for sale around Killington. The closest place he could find it is all the way up in Waitsfield.
Mister Moose
Level 10K poster

Re: Finding Heady Topper

Post by Mister Moose »

I can get you a taste if you're interested,but in quantity you'll need to drive to Waterbury.
Ski_the_Moguls
Poster Child Poster

Post by Ski_the_Moguls »

Mister Moose wrote:I can get you a taste if you're interested,but in quantity you'll need to drive to Waterbury.
That's what she said?

Just kidding, of course. That is what I told my friend. Then I said how about some Long Trail instead. Thanks for the info.
MrsG
Whipping Post

Post by MrsG »

Found some about a year ago for a 'moose' Birthday at Terell's in Rutland . . . don't ask when you go in - the employees had no idea what I was talking about . . . but, we found it in the cooler :mrgreen:
skiersleft
Powderhound

Post by skiersleft »

Mister Moose wrote:I can get you a taste if you're interested,but in quantity you'll need to drive to Waterbury.
Hope you're not talking about giving him a taste of my beer.
SPORE
Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome

Post by SPORE »

You can not get Heady south of Warren. They pulled back distribution and Southern VT lost all distribution.

You can get it at the Warren General Store, but are limited to 2 - 4pks. If you want to get multi-cases you will need to go to the cannery and they sometimes limit purchases to 2 cases.
Mister Moose
Level 10K poster

Post by Mister Moose »

skiersleft wrote:
http://forums.alpinezone.com/showthread ... =case+beer" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Your beer, or what could have been your beer, was here since October 25th. There is a photo of it, along with a request for delivery on Apinezone here:

http://forums.alpinezone.com/showthread ... ster-Moose" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

This is April. It is dwindling, as it would be a high crime to let Headdy Topper go stale. It isn't "Your beer" until delivery. Until then it is just stock in my beer warehouse. The bet was a case of Long Trail, which I am still good for should you ever get around to claiming your winnings. At this point, you'll need to give me a few days notice as I'm not in the habit of giving away stale beer and the remaining season is short, and it's clear months may go by again before you pick it up. I don't have a case of Long Trail here gathering dust .... oh wait. I do. 5 year old LT Harvest left here by the PO. So the advance notice route is probably best.

Headdy Topper is/was most definitely a limited time offer. Tick tick. There will be one or two in the cooler tomorrow. For you or STM, GIS, or any other acronym that might be interested in having a taste.
MrsG
Whipping Post

Post by MrsG »

Mister Moose wrote:
skiersleft wrote:
http://forums.alpinezone.com/showthread ... =case+beer" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Your beer, or what could have been your beer, was here since October 25th. There is a photo of it, along with a request for delivery on Apinezone here:

http://forums.alpinezone.com/showthread ... ster-Moose" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

This is April. It is dwindling, as it would be a high crime to let Headdy Topper go stale. It isn't "Your beer" until delivery. Until then it is just stock in my beer warehouse. The bet was a case of Long Trail, which I am still good for should you ever get around to claiming your winnings. At this point, you'll need to give me a few days notice as I'm not in the habit of giving away stale beer and the remaining season is short, and it's clear months may go by again before you pick it up. I don't have a case of Long Trail here gathering dust .... oh wait. I do. 5 year old LT Harvest left here by the PO. So the advance notice route is probably best.

Headdy Topper is/was most definitely a limited time offer. Tick tick. There will be one or two in the cooler tomorrow. For you or STM, GIS, or any other acronym that might be interested in having a taste.
'MrsG' is an acronym :Toast :Toast
Ski_the_Moguls
Poster Child Poster

Post by Ski_the_Moguls »

Oh sure, now that we know we would be stealing it from Skiersleft, everyone wants in. :mrgreen:
Cutback
Beginner On Rentals

Post by Cutback »

Check jax. They had heady in Dec - but not much.