cleaning

Post share and ski house listings, short/long term rentals and home/condo sales
rad1
Green Skidder

Re: cleaning

Post by rad1 »

sorry my intention wasn't to step on toes - just offer my services as well in a place and space people seemed to be interested in learning more about cleaners. My focus tends to be on condos and I would think there is plenty of business on the mountain for all. Apologies if I spoke out of line.
wickedwanda
Beginner On Rentals

Post by wickedwanda »

Bubba wrote:
wickedwanda wrote:
rad1 wrote:I, too, have a cleaning/caretaking business servicing Killington. The majority of my accounts are in Sunrise. We list the owner's property on Homeaway and I manage the rental process for them, including the cleaning. I've never advertised but found all my work through word of mouth. Increasingly people are growing unhappy with a certain Killington rental group and are seeking the services of a more home-grown, hands-on operation. As for cleaning, prices vary depending on what needs to be done, size of the property, number of beds/baths, etc. I always prefer to see a place before talking rates and in the case of rentals the tenant pays for the cleaning. If this fits anyone's needs, please contact me and I'd be happy to discuss this in detail and provide references.
Exscuse me whoever you are I was looking for some cleaning jobs. what the heck are you doing on my post??
Competing?
wasnt trying to,just thought it was rude of this person to do that....But seriously have space for a couple houses I have been cleaning in Killington for 11 years and have excellent references if anyone needs or knows of someone who needs house cleaning this season please just e-mail me direct @ wscottski@verizon.net thanks.
dgabe
Blue Chatterbox

Post by dgabe »

I can be a reference,know her very well and meticulously cleaned my former ski haus