No baseball talk in here

Post here for sports discussions not related to skiing or riding
MrsG
Whipping Post

Re: No baseball talk in here

Post by MrsG »

I'm rooting for Boston not to end up in last ...... would hate to hear all you hater's bellowing; "Last-to-first-to-last!!!" :mrgreen:
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

MrsG wrote:I'm rooting for Boston not to end up in last ...... would hate to hear all you hater's bellowing; "Last-to-first-to-last!!!" :mrgreen:
sox have never been good enough to have "haters"...
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
Dickc
Postaholic

Post by Dickc »

madhatter wrote:
MrsG wrote:I'm rooting for Boston not to end up in last ...... would hate to hear all you hater's bellowing; "Last-to-first-to-last!!!" :mrgreen:
sox have never been good enough to have "haters"...
You do not have to be good to have haters. Just ask the current occupant of 1600 Pennsylvania Ave. :barebutt: :barebutt: :mrgreen: :beat :dis :Toast
Bubba
Site Admin

Post by Bubba »

The Red Sox suck. The Yankees suck somewhat less. You want to talk about the Orioles?
"Abandon hope all ye who enter here"

Killington Zone
You can checkout any time you like,
but you can never leave

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function" =
F. Scott Fitzgerald

"There's nothing more frightening than ignorance in action" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

Bubba wrote:The Red Sox suck. The Yankees suck somewhat less. You want to talk about the Orioles?
Orioles fans probably do...For certain sox fans don;t want to talk ( or even acknowledge their existence) Yanks fans probably don't have much to say either, but in the hunt in september is still respectable, even if lackluster.
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
MrsG
Whipping Post

Post by MrsG »

madhatter wrote:
Bubba wrote:The Red Sox suck. The Yankees suck somewhat less. You want to talk about the Orioles?
Orioles fans probably do...For certain sox fans don;t want to talk ( or even acknowledge their existence) Yanks fans probably don't have much to say either, but in the hunt in september is still respectable, even if lackluster.
Hey, I still "acknowledge their existence" .... not often you see a rookie hit a grand slam ... :mrgreen:
Dr. NO
Signature Poster

Post by Dr. NO »

Well, Red Sox Nation, they are playing your song....

"Wait 'Till Next Year"

As the Sox are officially eliminated.

But don't feel bad because I know you are watching the EE slowly heading in the same direction.
MUST STOP POSTING ! MUST STOP POSTING !

Shut up and Ski!

Why's Everybody Always Pickin on Me?
Dickc
Postaholic

Post by Dickc »

Dr. NO wrote:Well, Red Sox Nation, they are playing your song....

"Wait 'Till Next Year"

As the Sox are officially eliminated.

But don't feel bad because I know you are watching the EE sadly heading in the same direction.
Fixed it for ya.
Dr. NO
Signature Poster

Post by Dr. NO »

Well, the season is OVER officially as the Sox went out the beginning of the month and the Yankees are officially done for this season with only 11 games remaining. Question now is, Do they hit the links, pull out the fishing poles or get ready for hunting season? Many from the islands or South America will go home and PLAY BASEBALL.

That is a rap!
:bang
MUST STOP POSTING ! MUST STOP POSTING !

Shut up and Ski!

Why's Everybody Always Pickin on Me?
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

Dr. NO wrote:Well, the season is OVER officially as the Sox went out the beginning of the month and the Yankees are officially effectivelydone for this season with only 11 games remaining. Question now is, Do they hit the links, pull out the fishing poles or get ready for hunting season? Many from the islands or South America will go home and PLAY BASEBALL.

That is a rap!
:bang
yanks still have a microscopic ( 0.1%) shot at the second WC, but for all intents and purposes you are correct, baseball in the area is over...

http://espn.go.com/mlb/huntforoctober" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
mach es sehr schnell