Hillary Update

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
freeski
Post Office

Hillary Update

Post by freeski »

She is going to hold a news conference in NY within 48 hours to explain the private email account she used as Secretary of State. She's got a lot of explaining to do. It will be interesting to see what she comes up with and how stupid she thinks we are.
57647[1].jpg
57647[1].jpg (62.81 KiB) Viewed 4849 times
I Belong A Long Way From Here.
Geoff
Whipping Post

Re: Hillary Update

Post by Geoff »

Only criminals set up an SMTP server in their house to avoid getting all their email from their employer archived. Government email is archived. (Unless you happen to work for the IRS, apparently)
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Post by XtremeJibber2001 »

Geoff wrote:Only criminals set up an SMTP server in their house to avoid getting all their email from their employer archived. Government email is archived. (Unless you happen to work for the IRS, apparently)
It's hard for me to read the news anymore (got rid of cable) .... it just boils my blood. I mean, I can go to jail (or be fired from my job) for smoking a joint, but the Secretary of State can user her own SMTP server to conduct official business and it's as if she's done nothing wrong. She still has a chance to become President. It's just telling about the state in which we live in today. Backasswards
Last edited by XtremeJibber2001 on Mar 10th, '15, 08:56, edited 1 time in total.
Bubba
Site Admin

Post by Bubba »

"Abandon hope all ye who enter here"

Killington Zone
You can checkout any time you like,
but you can never leave

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function" =
F. Scott Fitzgerald

"There's nothing more frightening than ignorance in action" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
Geoff wrote:Only criminals set up an SMTP server in their house to avoid getting all their email from their employer archived. Government email is archived. (Unless you happen to work for the IRS, apparently)
It's hard for me to read the news anymore (got rid of cable) .... it just boils my blood. I mean, I can go to jail (or be fired from my job) for smoking a joint, but the Secretary of Defense can user her own SMTP server to conduct official business and it's as if she's done nothing wrong. She still has a chance to become President. It's just telling about the state in which we live in today. Backasswards
it's an Obamanation....
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Post by XtremeJibber2001 »

madhatter wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
It's hard for me to read the news anymore (got rid of cable) .... it just boils my blood. I mean, I can go to jail (or be fired from my job) for smoking a joint, but the Secretary of Defense can user her own SMTP server to conduct official business and it's as if she's done nothing wrong. She still has a chance to become President. It's just telling about the state in which we live in today. Backasswards
it's an Obamanation....
It's just so strange .... many industries have very specific guidelines around electronic documentation / retention ... employees using their own SMTP server to conduct business would likely result in termination.
freeski
Post Office

Post by freeski »

I predict she will somehow blame someone else or go with the "other people do it" defense. She'll also throw in a "what difference does it make?" That would be priceless. If it turns out she can not produce the server with all e-mails to be looked at by an independent source she should go to jail.
I would be very surprised if she took any ownership. I'm just waiting to see what kind of pantsuit she wears. Maybe she'll go with that smock/moo moo/cape she's worn lately.
Atomic1
Level 10K poster

Post by Atomic1 »

It's Bush's Fault ! Actually let's see how many more lies she can tell ! At this point " WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE " !
freeski
Post Office

Post by freeski »

She did not look comfortable in front of the cameras. She was looking down a lot while she was talking which could indicate she was lying. :shock: She keeps saying many of the e-mails were received by gov accounts. This is a twisted logic. She waited two years to hand over the emails and says she was following the rules? She tried to address security, but her answer, like most of the others, was convoluted and skirted the question.
Well I just thought it would be more convenient to break the rules and put the security of the country at risk than to be bothered by carrying two phones. She always had staff with her maybe they could carry one? Doesn't look like she will hand over the server without a fight. If Bill was using the server for his personal files there might be some good stuff on there. :-)
freeski
Post Office

Post by freeski »

Sorry, I almost forgot this. I had speculated on what she would wear. She went with a stylish potato sack get up. Reminded me of our old friend from McDonalds, Grimace. It looked a little tight, but concealed the cankles.

grimace0528081[1].gif
grimace0528081[1].gif (13.48 KiB) Viewed 4769 times
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

freeski wrote:Sorry, I almost forgot this. I had speculated on what she would wear. She went with a stylish potato sack get up. Reminded me of our old friend from McDonalds, Grimace. It looked a little tight, but concealed the cankles.

grimace0528081[1].gif
:like :like
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
Dickc
Postaholic

Post by Dickc »

freeski wrote:Sorry, I almost forgot this. I had speculated on what she would wear. She went with a stylish potato sack get up. Reminded me of our old friend from McDonalds, Grimace. It looked a little tight, but concealed the cankles.

grimace0528081[1].gif
At this point what difference does it make!? (What she wears). :beat
freeski
Post Office

Post by freeski »

If she was to come out in a miniskirt or hot pants you'd know what difference it makes. :roll:

note: Don't bother looking for a picture of a cow in hot pants/miniskirt on the web. There aren't any. :sad:
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

Mika Brzezinski On Hillary's Emails: Can You Imagine If This Was Dick Cheney? "Why Is This Okay?"

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/ ... heney.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

MIKA BRZEZINSKI: If this were Dick Cheney, and he said I have my own email server, and I deleted the emails I wanted to delete, and you guys get the ones that I give you. I'm sorry, there would be... I don't understand why this is OK. I think the answer is because it is not...

JOE SCARBOROUGH: James Carville says "Look at whitewater. There's nothing to whitewater."

How do we know there's nothing in whitewater? Because the billing records at the heart of whitewater disappeared for two years... Over those two years time, evidence can be destroyed... We don't know, because this is what the Clintons do.

MIKA BRZEZINSKI: I still think it is a fascinating question, how the Secretary of State literally goes rogue. With her own server in a suburb of New York -- a leafy suburb. I mean, OK.

JOE SCARBOROUGH: I guarantee you, other people who act like it's no big deal -- if it were Dick Cheney, Donald Rumsfeld, or some of these other people -- America would be going crazy.
mach es sehr schnell

Bubba
Site Admin

Post by Bubba »

One of Hillary Clinton's neighbors is trolling her with this sign

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/one-hilla ... 41042.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
"Abandon hope all ye who enter here"

Killington Zone
You can checkout any time you like,
but you can never leave

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function" =
F. Scott Fitzgerald

"There's nothing more frightening than ignorance in action" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe