Is this a typical Phillies fan ?

Post here for sports discussions not related to skiing or riding
SnoBrdr
Whipping Post

Is this a typical Phillies fan ?

Post by SnoBrdr »

Eager Phillies fan shoves woman out of the way to get Maikel Franco’s first home run ball

Beware of fools & trolls here, they lurk everywhere.
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Re: Is this a typical Phillies fan ?

Post by XtremeJibber2001 »

More like a typical jerk off human being, which unfortunately, are fans in every sports town. Don't make me post all the links. You've had enough crow in the last week or two with Brady and all :lol: :Toast
SnoBrdr
Whipping Post

Post by SnoBrdr »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:More like a typical jerk off human being, which unfortunately, are fans in every sports town. Don't make me post all the links. You've had enough crow in the last week or two with Brady and all :lol: :Toast
Least Brady never pushed a old lady or threw batteries at Santa.

Saw a short while ago that the guy who played that Santa had died.
junior
Signature Poster

Post by junior »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:More like a typical jerk off human being, which unfortunately, are fans in every sports town. Don't make me post all the links. You've had enough crow in the last week or two with Brady and all :lol: :Toast
Don't forget that the same team produced a guy convicted of multiple counts of murder. Play football on Sunday, kill a few people on Monday. That's not anywhere near as bad as pushing someone out of the way to get a ball.
wanderer7453
Bumper

Post by wanderer7453 »

SnoBrdr wrote:

And get your story right. there were no batteries thrown at Santa only snowballs. I think the batteries were thrown at JD Drew
Atomic1
Level 10K poster

Post by Atomic1 »

wanderer7453 wrote:
SnoBrdr wrote:

And get your story right. there were no batteries thrown at Santa only snowballs. I think the batteries were thrown at JD Drew
LOL........http://profootballmock.com/santa-claus- ... snowballs/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
SnoBrdr
Whipping Post

Post by SnoBrdr »

Atomic1 wrote:
wanderer7453 wrote:
SnoBrdr wrote:

LOL........http://profootballmock.com/santa-claus- ... snowballs/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.sportspickle.com/2010/05/9-t ... planations
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Post by XtremeJibber2001 »

SnoBrdr wrote:

Dude that played Santa died of old age ... if you googled, you'd know the guy who played Santa was a fan who had a blast and thought the hole thing was hilarious.

Batteries were for JD Drew
junior
Signature Poster

Post by junior »

SnoBrdr wrote:

What a dope. Do you think before you post?

Never thought anyone here could make Atomic look like a genius, but you've clearly exceeded all expectations.
brownman
Postinator

Post by brownman »

RIP Santa :cry:

Philadelphia fan decorum is well known, even the Donut-boy weighed-in.

http://www.philly.com/philly/blogs/spor ... erica.html

Curious..
How does 'horrible criminal' Brady and a convicted former player in any way correlate with the New England fan base ?
Truly illogical association...likely a hangover from the MSG last nite.
Get well soon :roll:

By the way ... historically, the Presidents trophy winner has a .28 chance of winning the REAL TROPHY!
Forever .. Goat Path
SnoBrdr
Whipping Post

Post by SnoBrdr »

brownman wrote:RIP Santa :cry:

Philadelphia fan decorum is well known, even the Donut-boy weighed-in.

http://www.philly.com/philly/blogs/spor ... erica.html

Curious..
How does 'horrible criminal' Brady and a convicted former player in any way correlate with the New England fan base ?
Truly illogical association...likely a hangover from the MSG last nite.
Get well soon :roll:

By the way ... historically, the Presidents trophy winner has a .28 chance of winning the REAL TROPHY!
Just put it down to trolls just have to troll.
Atomic1
Level 10K poster

Post by Atomic1 »

junior wrote:
SnoBrdr wrote:

Never thought anyone here could make Atomic look like a genius, but you've clearly exceeded all expectations.
I never thought that Junior could be considered as the picture of good health and good looks and then I saw " Jabba the Hut " ! I will say however that the similarities don't end there as
Jr. And Jabba the Hutt were one of the galaxy’s most powerful characters , with far-reaching influence in both politics and K-Zone !
junior
Signature Poster

Post by junior »

Atomic1 wrote:
junior wrote:
SnoBrdr wrote:

I never thought that Junior could be considered as the picture of good health and good looks and then I saw " Jabba the Hut " ! I will say however that the similarities don't end there as
Jr. And Jabba the Hutt were one of the galaxy’s most powerful characters , with far-reaching influence in both politics and K-Zone !

Penis still not working I see. Nothing the doc could give you?