Hey Fat Tire Fans

Communicate with fellow Zoners

Moderators: SkiDork, spanky, Bubba

GladeMasterB
Blue Chatterbox

Hey Fat Tire Fans

Post by GladeMasterB »

I know you have a few more weeks of soft bumps but here's some tantalizing stuff to get ya in the mood ! Actually it's kinda like crack for some of us.

enjoy :D

http://www.petefagerlin.com/video_gallery.htm
KBL Ed
Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome

Post by KBL Ed »

I thought you were talking about the beer. :roll:
Es war sehr schoen.
Over ten years... not including RSN or K-Chat. Way too much time wasted.
Smell you later.
robrules
Poster Child Poster

Post by robrules »

Fat Tire isn't all that but its the one everyone knows or has heard about, so they salivate over it. There are much better beers made in Colorado than that.

Wait, were not talking about beer are we? Damn, happens to me all the time. :wink:
GladeMasterB
Blue Chatterbox

Post by GladeMasterB »

I love the beer as well :P
Pedro

Post by Pedro »

robrules wrote:Fat Tire isn't all that but its the one everyone knows or has heard about, so they salivate over it. There are much better beers made in Colorado than that.

Wait, were not talking about beer are we? Damn, happens to me all the time. :wink:
I like Easy Street Wheat by Odells....it is probably my favorite beer....mmmm wheat! The only thing close to it out here is the various Hefeweizens.

I went to the New Belgium Brewery once, it was way cool, every employee gets one of those funky bikes after a being employed for a while.
Pedro

Re: Hey Fat Tire Fans

Post by Pedro »

GladeMasterB wrote:I know you have a few more weeks of soft bumps but here's some tantalizing stuff to get ya in the mood ! Actually it's kinda like crack for some of us.

enjoy :D

http://www.petefagerlin.com/video_gallery.htm
I ve been riding almost every day during the week, skiing on the weekends.
borgy
Slalom Racer

Post by borgy »

I'd be riding too but my bike is in the shop. New bottom bracket, cables and brake pads, then they call me and tell me that the swing arm (rear frame section) is cracked. It's under warantee but I have to wait for trek to ship the part. 2 wks the guy said. :roll:
1918 lives
RJSVermont
Slalom Racer

Post by RJSVermont »

Just ordered an '05 Kona Kikapu Deluxe. It had to be ordered so I figure by the time it's in/built the trails should be dry and open and my weekends should be free. From what I've been reading there are some killer XC trails around the Burlington VT area.
Some things just can't be bought......
KBL Ed

Post by KBL Ed »

robrules wrote:Fat Tire isn't all that but its the one everyone knows or has heard about, so they salivate over it. There are much better beers made in Colorado than that.
OK, but I'm feeling nostalgic now. Do you know if they sell Fat Tire at that beer place in Somerville?
Pedro

Post by Pedro »

KBL Ed wrote:
OK, but I'm feeling nostalgic now. Do you know if they sell Fat Tire at that beer place in Somerville?
I have not been there but i know new belgium does not ship there products out east, and they wont UPS you a case because they insist it needs to remain cold, there are plenty of liquor stores in Colorado that will ship it to you but its a bit pricey
robrules
Poster Child Poster

Post by robrules »

KBL Ed wrote:
No - New Belgium brewery is not distributed in MA. Some other good breweries from CO are though.

Left Hand & Tabernash
Avery - great porter and barlywine
Rockies (Boulder) Brewing Co. - Mojo IPA rocks
Great Divide - just came in recently

Then there is also Coors and Flying Dog.