More Muslim Violence

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
Atomic1
Level 10K poster

More Muslim Violence

Post by Atomic1 »

Obamas religion of peace has struck again this time shooting Christians at a Christmas party ! We don't have just a gun problem in this Country we have a Muslim problem ! Call me what you want I'm calling it as it is.
http://www.wnd.com/2015/12/dead-shooter ... ed-farook/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Go back to 9-11 with the killing of 3,000 people and add in all the people with Muslim ties from Isis to home grown Terrorists and the number of murdered people is probably over 30,000 ! Maybe when it gets to 300,000 then people , namely politicians will address it for what it is !
madhatter
Signature Poster

Re: More Muslim Violence

Post by madhatter »

MUSLIM: "We did this because our holy texts exhort us to to do it."

DEMOCRAT: "No you didn't."

MUSLIM:"Wait, what? Yes we did..."

DEMOCRAT: "No, this has nothing to do with religion. You guys are just using religion as a front for social and geopolitical reasons."

MUSLIM: "WHAT!? Did you even read our official statement? We give explicit Quranic justification. This is jihad, a holy crusade against pagans, blasphemers, and disbelievers."

DEMOCRAT: "No, this is definitely not a Muslim thing. You guys are not true Muslims, and you defame a great religion by saying so."

MUSLIM: "Huh!? Who are you to tell us we're not true Muslims!? Islam is literally at the core of everything we do, and we have implemented the truest most literal and honest interpretation of its founding texts. It is our very reason for being."

DEMOCRAT: "Nope. We created you. We installed a social and economic system that alienates and disenfranchises you, and that's why you did this. We're sorry."

MUSLIM: "What? Why are you apologizing? We just slaughtered you mercilessly in the streets. We targeted unwitting civilians - disenfranchisement doesn't even enter into it!"

DEMOCRAT: "Listen, it's our fault. We don't blame you for feeling unwelcome and lashing out."

MUSLIM: "Seriously, stop taking credit for this! We worked really hard to pull this off, and we're not going to let you take it away from us."

DEMOCRAT: "No, we nourished your extremism. We accept full blame."

MUSLIM: "OMG, how many people do we have to kill around here to finally get our message across?""
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Post by XtremeJibber2001 »

Obama still reciting the same false narrative as recent as last night. Dude is a dope.
"It's still an active situation. FBI is on the ground offering assistance to local officials as they need it. It does appear that there are going to be some casualties. And, obviously our hearts go out to the victims and the families. The one thing we do know is that we have a pattern now of mass shootings in this country that has no parallel anywhere else in the world. And there are some steps we could take not to eliminate every one of these mass shootings, but to improve the odds that they don't happen as frequently: common-sense gun safety laws, stronger background checks.

And for those who are concerned about terrorism, some may be aware of the fact that we have a no-fly list where people can't get on planes, but those same people who we don't allow to fly could go into a store right now in the United States and buy a firearm and there's nothing that we can do to stop them. That's a law that needs to be changed.

And so my hope is that we're able to contain this particular shooting, and we don't yet know what the motives of the shooters are, but what we do know is that there are steps we can take to make Americans safer, and that we should come together in a bipartisan basis at every level of government to make these rare as opposed to normal. We should never think that this is something that just happens in the ordinary course of events, because it doesn't happen with the same frequency in other countries."
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:Obama still reciting the same false narrative as recent as last night. Dude is a dope.
"It's still an active situation. FBI is on the ground offering assistance to local officials as they need it. It does appear that there are going to be some casualties. And, obviously our hearts go out to the victims and the families. The one thing we do know is that we have a pattern now of mass shootings in this country that has no parallel anywhere else in the world. And there are some steps we could take not to eliminate every one of these mass shootings, but to improve the odds that they don't happen as frequently: common-sense gun safety laws, stronger background checks.

And for those who are concerned about terrorism, some may be aware of the fact that we have a no-fly list where people can't get on planes, but those same people who we don't allow to fly could go into a store right now in the United States and buy a firearm and there's nothing that we can do to stop them. That's a law that needs to be changed.

And so my hope is that we're able to contain this particular shooting, and we don't yet know what the motives of the shooters are, but what we do know is that there are steps we can take to make Americans safer, and that we should come together in a bipartisan basis at every level of government to make these rare as opposed to normal. We should never think that this is something that just happens in the ordinary course of events, because it doesn't happen with the same frequency in other countries."

Race Riots 2000-2008....'0'
Race Riots 2009-2015......'52'
School shootings 2000-2008....'42'
School shootings 2009-2015....'126'
Mass shootings 2000-2008.......'4'
Mass shootings 2009-2015...'22'
Numbers don't lie....Democrats do..

yep hopey you built that...
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
brownman
Postinator

Post by brownman »

Good thing nothing else serious occurred in San Bernadino while the authorities cleared the scene.
Wouldn't have been any one to respond. Had to be 500 multi-town cops involved in that operation.

CAIR news conference last nite was hokie/spooky.
They will never fully integrate into this society.

The MoFo wore a GoPro.
I'm skipping the movie. :dislike

:seeya
Forever .. Goat Path
freeski
Post Office

Post by freeski »

brownman wrote:CAIR news conference last nite was hokie/spooky.
It sure as hell was.

So the guy went to Saudi Arabia and came back with a bride. Maybe a sympathizer taking the next step?
What happens when they coordinate 25 shooters at 20 locations at once? 100 shooters at 40 locations at once?

I have zero confidence Obama will come clean about what happened and what the motivation was.
I Belong A Long Way From Here.
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

I watched it and saw nothing wrong with it.
deadheadskier
Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome

Post by deadheadskier »

Atomic1 wrote:Obamas religion of peace has struck again this time shooting Christians at a Christmas party ! We don't have just a gun problem in this Country we have a Muslim problem ! Call me what you want I'm calling it as it is.
http://www.wnd.com/2015/12/dead-shooter ... ed-farook/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Go back to 9-11 with the killing of 3,000 people and add in all the people with Muslim ties from Isis to home grown Terrorists and the number of murdered people is probably over 30,000 ! Maybe when it gets to 300,000 then people , namely politicians will address it for what it is !
Not denying the Muslim extremism problem, but where were you last week when a Christian shot up a planned parenthood?

A "pro-life" Christian killing innocents.

Explain why that is different
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

deadheadskier wrote:
Atomic1 wrote:Obamas religion of peace has struck again this time shooting Christians at a Christmas party ! We don't have just a gun problem in this Country we have a Muslim problem ! Call me what you want I'm calling it as it is.

Not denying the Muslim extremism problem, but where were you last week when a Christian shot up a planned parenthood?

Each have their own extremist views of a mainstream religion and are merely aberrations as compared to the overall number of individuals which follow each of these religions.
Atomic1
Level 10K poster

Post by Atomic1 »

deadheadskier wrote:

There is no explanation for it, even as a " pro-life " Christian myself I can't advocate violence as a justification. But it pales in comparison to 9-11 , Boston Marathon Bombings, etc... Religious fanatics are the problem but gun control is not the answer because as we have seen , swords , knifes and bombs as well as jets full of fuels also kill innocent people because when guns are outlawed then only the outlaws will have guns.
brownman
Postinator

Post by brownman »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
Putting the MoFo's brother in law on the CAIR podium for lame comments was appropriate?
Barely offered any condolences ... then was quickly shuffled to the background.
How does that enhance the CAIR position or their veiled agenda?

:sad:
Forever .. Goat Path
deadheadskier
Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome

Post by deadheadskier »

Atomic1 wrote:
deadheadskier wrote:

. Religious fanatics are the problem .
Thank you

Doesn't matter the religion

Gun control isn't the answer (though there should be sensible laws). More guns isn't the answer either (though those who want firearms should have reasonable access to them).

Recognizing fanaticism and eliminating their striking ability before tragedy happens is the answer.

Wholesale blaming of one group only creates greater division, which results in more fear, hatred and violence.
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

deadheadskier wrote:
Atomic1 wrote:
deadheadskier wrote:

. Religious fanatics are the problem .
Thank you

Doesn't matter the religion

Gun control isn't the answer (though there should be sensible laws). More guns isn't the answer either (though those who want firearms should have reasonable access to them).

Recognizing fanaticism and eliminating their striking ability before tragedy happens is the answer.

Wholesale blaming of one group only creates greater division, which results in more fear, hatred and violence.
fanatics are the problem....of whatever variety...
mach es sehr schnell

brownman
Postinator

Post by brownman »

As a Boston Sports Fanatic ... there are limits to fanaticism ... albeit, just barely :wink:

The Tolerance Paradox is widely acknowledged.

'The danger with tolerance, as it is widely used and acted upon in liberal
democracies, is that it can lead, paradoxically, to the acceptance of
individuals or groups bent on destroying the foundations of democratic
systems. We have seen such cases with regard to political parties or
subversive religious groups that have been treated in a liberal manner under
the guise of tolerance. This is what may be called 'the tolerance paradox.'

http://www.spectacle.org/0607/yoav.html

:Toast
Forever .. Goat Path
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

brownman wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
Putting the MoFo's brother in law on the CAIR podium for lame comments was appropriate?
Barely offered any condolences ... then was quickly shuffled to the background.
How does that enhance the CAIR position or their veiled agenda?

:sad:
It was better than saying nothing. Can you imagine what it took for him to be in the limelight like that and take a stand? Give the dude some credit.