Report says P. Manning used HGH

Post here for sports discussions not related to skiing or riding
SnoBrdr
Whipping Post

Report says P. Manning used HGH

Post by SnoBrdr »

Beware of fools & trolls here, they lurk everywhere.
freeski
Post Office

Re: Report says P. Manning used HGH

Post by freeski »

He's guilty. Hiring Dem Douche Ari Fleischer for PR :?: :?:

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/20 ... -r-effort/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

edit: Given the source, arab news, maybe not guilty.
I Belong A Long Way From Here.
Coydog
Guru Poster

Post by Coydog »

freeski wrote:He's guilty. Hiring Dem Douche Ari Fleischer for PR :?: :?:
Makes no sense. He does so many pizza commercials with that GOP Douche, you’d figure Peyton would hire another one to handle his PR problem.
f.a.s.t.
Wanted Poster

Post by f.a.s.t. »

The report is from a Muslim TV station, they can't be trusted. I will wait for reliable sources.
!!!!!!!!!! MAKE AMERICA LOVE AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!
Coydog
Guru Poster

Post by Coydog »

f.a.s.t. wrote:The report is from a Muslim TV station, they can't be trusted. I will wait for reliable sources.
Manning is taking great pains to deny this untrustworthy report. As many have said in here, "where there's smoke, there's fire".
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

Coydog wrote:
f.a.s.t. wrote:The report is from a Muslim TV station, they can't be trusted. I will wait for reliable sources.
Manning is taking great pains to deny this untrustworthy report. As many have said in here, "where there's smoke, there's fire".
pffffffft, I'm sure he did, I'm sure many others have too... I hardly care, let em do whatever the hell they want ...

Blernsball Forever

Rules[edit]
The ball is attached to the field by an elastic tether, though powerful hits have been known to break it. A billboard just beyond the reach of the tether triggers an "automatic win," called a "grand slam blern," if the ball enters a small hole in the center of the billboard. Previous balls have been known to escape from Earth's atmosphere.
Blernsball is similar to baseball in that there is a pitcher who throws the ball for a player to hit across the field to get a "home run".

If enough balls go into a small hole in the center of the field, third ball lock, a pinball-style Multiball, is initiated. At this time dozens of balls are shot at high speeds into the field, (via hidden pitching machines that come out of the field) causing frenetic action.
At the time of the Multiball, the batter mounts a type of Tron-esque motorcycle and drifts over the bases, which; subsequently flash twice and explode. This may be the jazzed up version of a home run.

Blernsball annotations.
Relief pitchers are conveyed from the bullpen to the pitcher's mound by means of a giant tarantula.
Traditions of the game include aluminium bats and the 7th inning grope, which seems to be the jazzed up version of the 7th inning stretch.
Steroid injections are mandatory.
The batter can pay the umpire for brushing off his behind.
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
SnoBrdr
Whipping Post

Post by SnoBrdr »

It's kinda like any story that comes out of Bristol.

But you believe all those, cept for the Rapestburger ones.
Beware of fools & trolls here, they lurk everywhere.
brownman
Postinator

Post by brownman »

He's not that bright ... they may have told him it was chicken parm

Bronco fans I spoke with out there last week like Osweiler a lot.
If you went all year with a broke down mule QB, you'd take a donkey.

:Toast
Forever .. Goat Path