Great weekend

Communicate with fellow Zoners

Moderators: SkiDork, spanky, Bubba

BoozeTan
Guru Poster

Great weekend

Post by BoozeTan »

This weekend was oner of the best spring weekends ever. Had a blast riding on Saturday. I learned something on Saturday, bunch of beers, bumps and boards, not a good mix. Man I was getting my ass kidcked. I suspect that RustyK and the rest were trying to eliminate one of the three or four boarders that are in this Kzone crew...I did not make a very good showing.
Saturday night was fun, thanks Dork and Ty for the hospitality I had a great time. Got to chit the chat with Mrs G and Bumptress for a bit.
Sunday was another great day, did some runs with MrG, G-smashed (nice shorts), Token and Sprite. Where was Rsuty when I was actually sober doing the bumps?
Anyway, great weekend riding, great B1BBQ's both Sat and Sun, and a great party Saturday night. Hope to see you all in a couple weeks, if not this weekend.
MrsG
Whipping Post

Re: Great weekend

Post by MrsG »

BoozeTan wrote:This weekend was oner of the best spring weekends ever. Had a blast riding on Saturday. I learned something on Saturday, bunch of beers, bumps and boards, not a good mix. Man I was getting my ass kidcked. I suspect that RustyK and the rest were trying to eliminate one of the three or four boarders that are in this Kzone crew...I did not make a very good showing.
Saturday night was fun, thanks Dork and Ty for the hospitality I had a great time. Got to chit the chat with Mrs G and Bumptress for a bit.
Sunday was another great day, did some runs with MrG, G-smashed (nice shorts), Token and Sprite. Where was Rsuty when I was actually sober doing the bumps?
Anyway, great weekend riding, great B1BBQ's both Sat and Sun, and a great party Saturday night. Hope to see you all in a couple weeks, if not this weekend.
It was a great weekend . . . and, an added thanks to all that helped in making it so :wink:
RedRider
Postaholic

Post by RedRider »

I agree, it was a Great weekend, special thanks to ShortSki, for his cooking skills..He flips a mean burger :wink: Thanks Atomic for the drinks I owe ya one!!
Go that way, really fast.
If something gets in your way, turn.

Shortski is the Supreme Master of the Universe!!
Atomic1
Level 10K poster

Post by Atomic1 »

RedRider wrote:I agree, it was a Great weekend, special thanks to ShortSki, for his cooking skills..He flips a mean burger :wink: Thanks Atomic for the drinks I owe ya one!!
Just be there more often next season so we can make some more turns!
snowsprite
Post Office

Post by snowsprite »

StalkersRUS post editing service was here
:D
I like wine.