NFL Wild Card Weekend ?

Post here for sports discussions not related to skiing or riding
brownman
Postinator

Re: NFL Wild Card Weekend ?

Post by brownman »

Bengals again sure proved that to be the case :wink:

Vikes field goal holder had enuf time to spin the ball.
Coulda' been concussed on the botched punt.

:Toast
Forever .. Goat Path
Geoff
Whipping Post

Post by Geoff »

Einhorn is Finkle! Laces out, Dan!
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

SnoBrdr wrote:
madhatter wrote:great catch by bryant, ridiculous stupidity by burfick ( sp? ) way to take what could have been a "burfick" ending and turn it into an absolute embarrassment to the game itself...
That cath wasn't really a catch.

He was bobbling the ball as he was bringing it behind his back.
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2608 ... ing-league
NFL vice president of officiating Dean Blandino said he believes it wasn’t a catch Friday.
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
f.a.s.t.
Wanted Poster

Post by f.a.s.t. »

madhatter wrote:
SnoBrdr wrote:
madhatter wrote:great catch by bryant, ridiculous stupidity by burfick ( sp? ) way to take what could have been a "burfick" ending and turn it into an absolute embarrassment to the game itself...

NFL vice president of officiating Dean Blandino said he believes it wasn’t a catch Friday.
Yea, did he also say that the refs never should have blown the whistle when Lazier stripped the ball away and ran it back for a TD?
There wasn't enough evidence to overturn the call Bryant's catch.................TD when it happened, after it happened, the next day, the next week, the next year...........you know what, it's a TD forever you Steeler hater.
!!!!!!!!!! MAKE AMERICA LOVE AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

f.a.s.t. wrote:
madhatter wrote:
SnoBrdr wrote:

Yea, did he also say that the refs never should have blown the whistle when Lazier stripped the ball away and ran it back for a TD?
There wasn't enough evidence to overturn the call Bryant's catch.................TD when it happened, after it happened, the next day, the next week, the next year...........you know what, it's a TD forever you Steeler hater.
hey dumbf@ck, did I not call it a great catch??? hate a team that matters so little? hardly... I simply posted a quote from the nfl confirming what snobrdr suggested... I get the whole record book thing, it's kinda been MY go to, ya know?

speaking or record books:

Top Franchises since 2000 (this century

Wins Winning seasons Avg. point difference
Patriots 163 13 8.1CHICKEN DINNER!!!
Colts 149 12 3.9
Steelers 143 10 4.8
Packers 139 10 4.8
Eagles 135 10 4.0
Ravens 134 10 3.7
League Average 112 6
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
brownman
Postinator

Post by brownman »

Dean Blandino should be unemployed in a few weeks :like
That 'catch' and the end result of that sham of a game will soon prove inconsequential in the grand scheme. :wink:

Forever .. Goat Path
f.a.s.t.
Wanted Poster

Post by f.a.s.t. »

brownman wrote:Dean Blandino should be unemployed in a few weeks :like
That 'catch' and the end result of that sham of a game will soon prove inconsequential in the grand scheme. :wink:

Hey you two yahoo's.............aren't you both up at K? Why aren't you up skiing, I'm buried with office work I would be skiing, what's your excuse?
You must be drinking already to watch the Pats lose today, drowning your sorrow before the game even starts?
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

f.a.s.t. wrote:

Hey you two yahoo's.............aren't you both up at K? Why aren't you up skiing, I'm buried with office work I would be skiing, what's your excuse? kinda busy here actually ( "maybe peytons wife can help?" or "please bring us some HGH?")...also not too interested in MLK wknd skiing anyway, though it has been snowing since I got up...
You must be drinking already to watch the Pats lose today, drowning your sorrow before the game even starts?
game starts at 435 if I was drinking now I'd be unconscious long before it started...absolutely no idea what will transpire in the game, most years I'd be confident the pats will prevail, but w all the injuries and uncertainty this season has produced anything is possible...but to paraphrase one of the most ridiculous comments you've ever made "If the patriots were 100% healthy they could easily win the Superbowl"

FYI this has been a lot of fun:

The Patriots are in the midst of one of the longest-running dynasties in league history. With Tom Brady at quarterback and Bill Belichick as the team’s head coach, the Patriots have made 12 postseason appearances in 14 years.

back to your pee stained towel...
mach es sehr schnell

SnoBrdr
Whipping Post

Post by SnoBrdr »

f.a.s.t. wrote:

Hey you two yahoo's.............aren't you both up at K? Why aren't you up skiing, I'm buried with office work I would be skiing, what's your excuse?
We got out for 1st chair.

Upper Skyeship running.

We got all the good snow and left at 11.
Beware of fools & trolls here, they lurk everywhere.
f.a.s.t.
Wanted Poster

Post by f.a.s.t. »

SnoBrdr wrote:
f.a.s.t. wrote:

We got out for 1st chair.

Upper Skyeship running.

We got all the good snow and left at 11.
At least one Yahoo got out.