Thug Stealers coach caught on film !

Post here for sports discussions not related to skiing or riding
junior
Signature Poster

Re: Thug Stealers coach caught on film !

Post by junior »

spanky wrote:
brownman wrote:SLOW apparently has Dean Blandino on speed dial :roll:
No question that the head coaches and the refs had no control over that game.

Most of Pitt's best years went the way of all things ... as shown here...

Beat Denver ... then make another lame attempt posting your drivel.

:seeya
As a Denver fan, I think the steelers have a shot at beating them.
I think we're gonna see both QB's right through the playoffs. One starts, has problems, other comes in real quick. If they do make a run, I can def see them alternating QB's right through the playoffs...if they make a real run. Will catch the game if there is a home game the weekend of the 24th.
f.a.s.t.
Wanted Poster

Post by f.a.s.t. »

junior wrote:
spanky wrote:

I think we're gonna see both QB's right through the playoffs. One starts, has problems, other comes in real quick. If they do make a run, I can def see them alternating QB's right through the playoffs...if they make a real run. Will catch the game if there is a home game the weekend of the 24th.
Biggest problem is the coach. Tomlin has never been able to prepare his team for big games, he lacks the ability to discipline and get his teams ready to play mistake free and he has made dozens of stupid play calls in really big games. It doesn't help that they are playing 3rd and 4th team running backs, likely Antonio Brown is out, Roethlisberger if he plays won't be 100%, defense is no steel curtain this year. If the team was 100% healthy they could easily win the Superbowl, even with this coach. That would be 7 titles for the team from the FOOTBALL CAPITAL OF THE UNIVERSE.
!!!!!!!!!! MAKE AMERICA LOVE AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

f.a.s.t. wrote:
junior wrote:
spanky wrote:

Biggest problem is the coach. Tomlin has never been able to prepare his team for big games, he lacks the ability to discipline and get his teams ready to play mistake free and he has made dozens of stupid play calls in really big games. It doesn't help that they are playing 3rd and 4th team running backs, likely Antonio Brown is out, Roethlisberger if he plays won't be 100%, defense is no steel curtain this year. If the team was 100% healthy if If didn;t stop to take a F.A.S.T. he woulda won the race.... :roll: they could easily win the Superbowl, even with this coach. That would be 7 titles for the team from the FOOTBALL CAPITAL OF THE UNIVERSE.
sounds like yer a racist trying to blame it all on the black guy...
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
junior
Signature Poster

Post by junior »

f.a.s.t. wrote:
junior wrote:
spanky wrote:

If the team was 100% healthy they could easily win the Superbowl, even with this coach. That would be 7 titles for the team from the FOOTBALL CAPITAL OF THE UNIVERSE.
Any given Sunday........
SnoBrdr
Whipping Post

Post by SnoBrdr »

f.a.s.t. wrote:
junior wrote:
spanky wrote:

Biggest problem is the coach. Tomlin has never been able to prepare his team for big games, he lacks the ability to discipline and get his teams ready to play mistake free and he has made dozens of stupid play calls in really big games. It doesn't help that they are playing 3rd and 4th team running backs, likely Antonio Brown is out, Roethlisberger if he plays won't be 100%, defense is no steel curtain this year. If the team was 100% healthy they could easily win the Superbowl, even with this coach. That would be 7 titles for the team from the FOOTBALL CAPITAL OF THE UNIVERSE.
So if Bill B wins again this year, it would be his 7th ring and he'd be the best EVER ?
Beware of fools & trolls here, they lurk everywhere.
junior
Signature Poster

Post by junior »

SnoBrdr wrote:
f.a.s.t. wrote:
junior wrote:
spanky wrote:

So if Bill B wins again this year, it would be his 7th ring and he'd be the best cheater EVER ?
Exactly our point. Geesh. Finally. Took you long enough dopey.
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

f.a.s.t. wrote:
madhatter wrote:
f.a.s.t. wrote:
SnoBrdr wrote:
Coydog wrote:
Sure, except for the fact the coach grabs the player's hair, spins him around and isn't holding a clip board of any kind. The only real surprise is he didn't try to trip the player.

That said, the game was a disgrace - more due to the Bengals, but still a disgrace.
And this isn't even bringing up Joey Porter being on the field with no penalty called.
Coaches are allowed to go on the field to tend to injured players. WRONGWhen Porter did this he was attacked.
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300000 ... d-be-fined

"Assistants are not allowed on the field during injury timeouts. Medical staff, trainers, attendants and the head coach can come out to check on the welfare of the player. With an injury that appears to be more serious you will see players and other staff out on the field at times to check on player. The referees gave Porter the benefit of the doubt because there was real concern for Brown. The officials were working to clear the field and keep the two teams apart when (Bengals cornerback) Adam Jones came in and tried to get at Porter, so he was penalized. There was a lot of talk back and forth and the crew was trying to get both teams to the sidelines."

However, real concern or not, Porter could very well incur a fine for his actions while on the field.
you are a total homer...learn the game before you comment on it....and FYI BOTH teams played like bush league @holes but the burfick hit clearly took the cake...the shazier hit and subsequent sideline celebration were piss poor and and most likely what set burfick off but too F'in bad ya don;t do what he did, period...it was even worse than OBJ's ridiculous helmet to helmet headhunt...coach shoulda sat that man down for a few plays...again, maybe its time for basketball like rule where 3 unsportsmans and yer tossed...

dirtiest bush league division in the nfl? seems it to me...
RIGHT

There are exceptions, coaches ARE allowed on the field.
WRONG 20K dollars WRONG... again do you know ANYTHING about football?
The NFL isn’t just cracking down on players from Saturday’s ugly Steelers-Bengals game. Coaches are getting in trouble as well.

Steelers assistant coaches Joey Porter and Mike Munchak were each fined $10,000 for their actions in the game, Ian Rapoport of NFL Network reports.

Munchak was given a 15-yard penalty for his actions when Bengals safety Reggie Nelson ran onto the Steelers’ sideline at the end of a play. Munchak appeared to shove Nelson and grab his hair.

Porter was not penalized during the game, but he went onto the field after Steelers receiver Antonio Brown was hurt on an illegal hit by Bengals linebacker Vontaze Burfict. Multiple Bengals said after the game that Porter was an instigator in the confrontation that led to the Bengals getting a costly unsportsmanlike conduct penalty.

It’s rare for coaches to get fined by the league, but in this case, both Steelers coaches clearly crossed the line. If anything, they’re lucky to get off with fines of only $10,000.

f.a.s.t. wrote:Pretty obvious the dreads got caught up in the clip board, obvious to no one but S.L.O.W. nothing intentional here. Nelson should have gotten a penalty for pushing the coach. This is so obvious for anyone with a brain; but I don't have one.
and obvious to everyone else who the brainless one is...

total fines in the thugbowl

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/14577 ... ones-fined" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
The NFL fined four players and two coaches a total of $83,665 for their actions in the Pittsburgh-Cincinnati wild-card game.

close to $100k worth of @ssholishness, only from the dirty thug division....

mmm mmm mmm anuddah chicken dinner.... :D
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....