SnoBrdr
Whipping Post

Re: Thug-filthy dirty-cheap shop typical Patriot player

Post by SnoBrdr »

madhatter wrote:
SnoBrdr wrote:
f.a.s.t. wrote:
madhatter wrote:
f.a.s.t. wrote:Amendola's vicious, filthy dirty cheap shot to the head and neck should have resulted in an immediate game ejection. This filthy dirty cheap shot could have seriously injured Fleming, I don't know how the refs didn't toss him out of the game. This dirty hit was just as bad, if not worse, than Burfict's dirty cheap shot last weekend. The NFL needs to lay out a huge, heavy fine and suspend the dirty player for the rest of the playoffs.
hmm haven;t heard or seen ANYTHING about this... wonder why?
Still wondering Sadhatter?
Much to do about nothing.
indeed, bummer for amendola....not my money, don't really care... Pats will be fielding a better team than they did last time they met, but denver is a tough place to win, especially when its close late in the game...still hopin' fer another chicken dinner! how ya think pittsburgh will do this weekend F.@cking. A.sshole. S.teelers. T.rollboy?
Notice that the guy who then pulled Amendola's face mask a few times was neither penalized nor fined.

Seems the NFL missed that live and on tape.

It's just so sad that S.L.O.W has such jealousy and hatred towards the Pats that it appears to be all consuming.

It's a wonder that he can even crawl out of his STEALERS themed sleeping bag in his mom's cellar.
Beware of fools & trolls here, they lurk everywhere.
SnoBrdr
Whipping Post

Post by SnoBrdr »

madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

SnoBrdr wrote:
madhatter wrote:
SnoBrdr wrote:
f.a.s.t. wrote:
madhatter wrote:
Still wondering Sadhatter?
Much to do about nothing.
indeed, bummer for amendola....not my money, don't really care... Pats will be fielding a better team than they did last time they met, but denver is a tough place to win, especially when its close late in the game...still hopin' fer another chicken dinner! how ya think pittsburgh will do this weekend F.@cking. A.sshole. S.teelers. T.rollboy?
Notice that the guy who then pulled Amendola's face mask a few times was neither penalized nor fined.

Seems the NFL missed that live and on tape.

It's just so sad that S.L.O.W has such jealousy and hatred towards the Pats that it appears to be all consuming.

It's a wonder that he can even crawl out of his STEALERS themed sleeping bag in his mom's cellar.
I hear he's hoping to make the varsity team next year and get his letterman jacket...not sure if they allow 19 yr old sophomores to play HS football though...trying to get el duque to help him w a new "birth certificate"...
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
brownman
Postinator

Post by brownman »

SnoBrdr wrote:
Excellent piece ... Spot On !
Forever .. Goat Path
f.a.s.t.
Wanted Poster

Post by f.a.s.t. »

SnoBrdr wrote:
Will you please show us another video?
!!!!!!!!!! MAKE AMERICA LOVE AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!
SnoBrdr
Whipping Post

Post by SnoBrdr »

f.a.s.t. wrote:
SnoBrdr wrote:
Will you please show us another video?
I looked for A STEALERS video but all I got were 404 headers.