You guys should be proud of me

Communicate with fellow Zoners

Moderators: SkiDork, spanky, Bubba

Dr. NO
Signature Poster

Re: You guys should be proud of me

Post by Dr. NO »

MarieM wrote:I'm a mom that should make you guys proud...my 19-year-old's going to ski Tuckerman's tomorrow. Then next weekend he's going to do something at the park at Loon that involves gathering up all the available snow and having some kind of big air contest. After that on Saturday, he's planning on wakeboarding on Sunday. My work is done!
BUT, can he get a JOB?

Good work MOM. So long as he has money, his priorities will be right ! Ski, Ride and Ski come first ! (who's paying for the gas on the boat?)
MUST STOP POSTING ! MUST STOP POSTING !

Shut up and Ski!

Why's Everybody Always Pickin on Me?
MarieM
Post Office

Re: You guys should be proud of me

Post by MarieM »

Dr. NO wrote:
MarieM wrote:I'm a mom that should make you guys proud...my 19-year-old's going to ski Tuckerman's tomorrow. Then next weekend he's going to do something at the park at Loon that involves gathering up all the available snow and having some kind of big air contest. After that on Saturday, he's planning on wakeboarding on Sunday. My work is done!
BUT, can he get a JOB?

Good work MOM. So long as he has money, his priorities will be right ! Ski, Ride and Ski come first ! (who's paying for the gas on the boat?)
Those are funny questions. We pay for insurance and upkeep on the boat but do NOT pay for gas. So if you're ever with him, expect to ante up your share! And as for getting a job...he's way too much like his dad and I'll be surprised if he ever works for someone other than himself! (This summer he's going to wait tables at night and is going to try to start a car/boat detailing business at the lake during the day.) :)
borgy
Slalom Racer

Post by borgy »

A couple of years ago I got a bunch of tickets for Roger Waters at MSG-- My mom found out and wanted to go. I took her and 4 of my friends-- My friends couldn't believe that my mom knew all the tunes (Pink Floyd)- It was funny--All the things that happen at concerts (puff puff) went on as usual too. I have a cool mom. :D
1918 lives