OT Dead thread

Communicate with fellow Zoners

Moderators: SkiDork, spanky, Bubba

gravitylover
Green Skidder

Post by gravitylover »

Best venues - Red Rocks, Telluride, Eugene, Cal Expo and Park West.

Best shows - All of them

Worst venues - Most of the large stadiums

Worst show - Never saw a bad one but some were definitely better than others.

After seeing about 90 shows I can say that I had the best experiences at the ones west I 25 although the last two years at Jones Beach were pretty good.
BobR
Bumper

Post by BobR »

Went to see Hydra last night. Band did not come on until 9.50 or so. I only caught the 1st Set. Left at 11.30 Hour ride home and to work at 6 in boston. Just could not hang on. Not aging gracefully. I had no idea what to expect. Heard a rider to end 1st set all instrumental. Mickey came out and played the calculator :D on a jam kind of cool. I thought I heard a Cold r*in and Snow tease also. The new zero tolerace smoking polices in Mass, made it easy to breathe inside. The palladium in the past had been difficult to breathe and a shitty place. Still a shitty place..

Anyway the music was very hard to describe. It reminded me bit of Zero , but no way near the guitar work Kimock brings. The jams were deep and structured a times and sometimes just out there. I was in my groove danced my ass off. Not sure who the opening band was, but really nice 3 peice band with a chanting vocalist. I enjoyed both. Off to the dog tonight after some painful work.
skiing is my addiction

anyone want to buy a condo in the southern Whites'?