Winning Snowfall Total

Communicate with fellow Zoners

Moderators: SkiDork, spanky, Bubba

Skibumtress
Whipping Post

Post by Skibumtress »

RustyK wrote:
Dr. NO wrote:
andyzee wrote:RustyK, what's your address and what times the party? Image congrats dude.
You live in Jersey. We CT people will be happy to help Rusty with the difficult task of consuming said beer before it goes bad. Can't let all that beer get skunked, now can we. :lol:
After the pool is open. I'm up for a Beerfest this summer.
Fireworks welcome! I'm about 20 min. east of Danbury.
Beer, pool and fireworks???? When's the party?!!! :D
Dr. NO
Signature Poster

Post by Dr. NO »

Skibumtress wrote:
RustyK wrote:
Dr. NO wrote:
andyzee wrote:RustyK, what's your address and what times the party? Image congrats dude.
You live in Jersey. We CT people will be happy to help Rusty with the difficult task of consuming said beer before it goes bad. Can't let all that beer get skunked, now can we. :lol:
After the pool is open. I'm up for a Beerfest this summer.
Fireworks welcome! I'm about 20 min. east of Danbury.
Beer, pool and fireworks???? When's the party?!!! :D
Cool, I can be there in about an hour. Hmm, hope the arm is free to enjoy the pool, but I am sure I can become a lefty for beer consumption.
MUST STOP POSTING ! MUST STOP POSTING !

Shut up and Ski!

Why's Everybody Always Pickin on Me?
Bubba
Site Admin

Post by Bubba »

Skibumtress wrote:
tyrolean_skier wrote:I believe it was Blue Moon White Wheat or something like that. It was quite tasty.
I tried to get a case of Blue Moon on my way up. Bottle King only had one six pack left so of course I bought it. MtnMan and RustyK introduced me to Blue Moon at Tahoe.... Heavenly to be exact and they put an orange slice in it..... that made it even more tastier.
Hmmm.....Bummy...what kind of beer did you leave at my door? I'm confused now.
"Abandon hope all ye who enter here"

Killington Zone
You can checkout any time you like,
but you can never leave

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function" =
F. Scott Fitzgerald

"There's nothing more frightening than ignorance in action" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Skibumtress
Whipping Post

Post by Skibumtress »

Bubba wrote:
Skibumtress wrote:
tyrolean_skier wrote:I believe it was Blue Moon White Wheat or something like that. It was quite tasty.
I tried to get a case of Blue Moon on my way up. Bottle King only had one six pack left so of course I bought it. MtnMan and RustyK introduced me to Blue Moon at Tahoe.... Heavenly to be exact and they put an orange slice in it..... that made it even more tastier.
The dark brew from Brooklyn.... forget the name.... chocolate flavored or something. Don't know where Rusty wrote my name on it. White and brown case.
Bubba
Site Admin

Post by Bubba »

Skibumtress wrote:
Bubba wrote:
Skibumtress wrote:
The dark brew from Brooklyn.... forget the name.... chocolate flavored or something. Don't know where Rusty wrote my name on it. White and brown case.
OK...no problem then....carry on...
"Abandon hope all ye who enter here"

Killington Zone
You can checkout any time you like,
but you can never leave

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function" =
F. Scott Fitzgerald

"There's nothing more frightening than ignorance in action" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Mtn Man
Guru Poster

Post by Mtn Man »

Skibumtress wrote:
Bubba wrote:
Skibumtress wrote:
Oooooo, did you get the Black Chocolate Stout???? That's what I bought last year, potent stuff!

B)
Mmmmmm, sidecountry....
Skibumtress
Whipping Post

Post by Skibumtress »

Mtn Man wrote:
Skibumtress wrote:
Bubba wrote:
Skibumtress wrote:
Oooooo, did you get the Black Chocolate Stout???? That's what I bought last year, potent stuff!

B)

Yep, that's what I got. Knew Rusty won so I was going to get a case of Blue Moon (ended up that's what he purchased) but they only had one six pack left which is what I brought up to the house. Thanks to you two, that's my beer of choice now. :wink:
I do like it better with the orange slice tho.
RustyK
Whipping Post

Post by RustyK »

Stopped by Bubba's to pick-up my winnings. It's a little funny winning two years in a row, so I only took two cases.
Hope we can all enjoy the rest at the Bay One's.
Thanks to everyone and next year I'm guessing 1,210 inches.
Where is Happy Hour ?
lilywhite
Double Diamond Skidder

miss everyone

Post by lilywhite »

hope you are having a GREAT time!!!