I know it's Spring.....

Communicate with fellow Zoners

Moderators: SkiDork, spanky, Bubba

SkiDork
Site Admin

Post by SkiDork »

snowsprite wrote:Since you mention it Tyrolean, I have to say a special thank you to you because you took the time to bring me through some really great tree runs (well, great for a newbie like me!). I know it was really "slumming it" for you but in order to help me out, you did take time away that you could have spent in your favorite spots, and that's very appreciated. I really enjoy skiing w/ you because you always push me a little. :wink:

Dork I also need to give you a special thanks for babysitting me on come occasions and encouraging me to try new terrain. I also very much appreciate you skiing w/ Zigster and watching him during lunch sometimes. You rock!

And thanks to all the crew who skiied and partied with us this season. It was a lot of fun and my & my fam look forward to more of the same for the next season. I'm sure I'll see some of you zoners over the summer.
8)
Sprite
tyrolean_skier wrote:The season is not over yet Bummy even though those bugs are on our windshields. Wait till you experience the black flies up at K. Now those suckers hurt. It is great to see the progress made by you, Sprite and HeyJude. You gals rocked. Can't wait until some you are comfortable doing the trails that I do with the gang.
Prolly the best day of the year for me was the pow day when I was demoing the Chiefs and you followed me into Patsys even though you thought at first it was too difficult. It turned out to be sweet!
Wait Till Next Year!!! Image

Iceman 10/11 Season

ImageImageImage
Mtn Man
Guru Poster

Post by Mtn Man »

Cheers to another spring luva!

B)
Mmmmmm, sidecountry....
lilywhite
Double Diamond Skidder

aren't you guys coming back up?

Post by lilywhite »

will miss you all too.
Not ready for the season end-but we can still bike ride!