Refugees coming to Rutland

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
VTbound
Blue Chatterbox

Refugees coming to Rutland

Post by VTbound »

From the Mountain Times:

UPDATE: WEDNESDAY, Sept. 28, 9 a.m.

RUTLAND—The U.S. Committee for Refugees and Immigrants proposal to resettle refugees in Rutland, Vermont has been accepted, Amila Merdzannovic, director of the Vermont Refugee Resettlement Program announced Wednesday morning, Sept. 28.

“We look forward to working with you to welcome those fleeing war and persecution who are unable to return to what was once home,” Merdzannovic wrote. “A new office in Rutland will be based on our successful programming and support developed over a 35 year history serving refugees in Vermont.

“We know that when people’s lives have been disrupted, their ability to rebound is impressive and we will work closely with the community to help refugees reclaim basic human rights and dignity and rebuild their lives,” she said.
- See more at: http://mountaintimes.info/rutland-accep ... 0g4dJ.dpuf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
daytripper
Wanted Poster

Re: Refugees coming to Rutland

Post by daytripper »

does not mention where these refugees would be coming from
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

daytripper wrote:does not mention where these refugees would be coming from
got this from a neighbors FB page...he's "Looking forward to meeting his new neighbors (100 syrian refugees to Rutland)"

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2016 ... -news&_r=0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

:roll:
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
daytripper
Wanted Poster

Post by daytripper »

will they become heroin addicts?
Highway Star
Level 10K poster

Post by Highway Star »

After a month or two they'll flee back to Syria.
"I'M YELLING BECAUSE YOU DID SOMETHING COOL!" - Humpty Dumpty

"Kzone should bill you for the bandwidth you waste writing novels to try and prove a point, but end up just looking like a deranged narcissistic fool." - Deadheadskier at madhatter

"The key is to not be lame, and know it, and not give a rat's @$$ what anybody thinks......that's real cool." - Highway Star http://goo.gl/xJxo34" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"I am one of the coolest people on the internet..." - Highway Star

"I have a tiny penis...." - C-Rex

XtremeJibber2001 - THE MAIN STREAM MEDIA HAS YOU COMPLETELY HYPNOTIZED. PLEASE WAKE UP AND LEARN HOW TO FILTER REALITY FROM BS NARRATIVES.

"Your life is only interesting when you capture the best, fakest, most curated split second version." - Team Robot regarding Instagram posters
freeski
Post Office

Post by freeski »

This pilgrimage is gaining momentum. Automatic for the muslims.

At $67K an immigrant to settle and first year expenses I feel fine.

I Belong A Long Way From Here.
Dr. NO
Signature Poster

Post by Dr. NO »

Good thing "right to carry" is law in VT. Families may or may not obey laws, but the middle aged single men being allowed into the country will definitely pose a threat. How do we pay refugees more than we pay our own people? Total BS !
MUST STOP POSTING ! MUST STOP POSTING !

Shut up and Ski!

Why's Everybody Always Pickin on Me?
SnoBrdr
Whipping Post

Post by SnoBrdr »

Dr. NO wrote:Good thing "right to carry" is law in VT. Families may or may not obey laws, but the middle aged single men being allowed into the country will definitely pose a threat. How do we pay refugees more than we pay our own people? Total BS !
So you plan to shoot many?
Beware of fools & trolls here, they lurk everywhere.
f.a.s.t.
Wanted Poster

Post by f.a.s.t. »

daytripper wrote:does not mention where these refugees would be coming from
Make no doubt about, they will be Muslim refugees; most if not all.
!!!!!!!!!! MAKE AMERICA LOVE AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!
f.a.s.t.
Wanted Poster

Post by f.a.s.t. »

Make no doubt about it, more Americans will be killed. It is the price of being PC.
!!!!!!!!!! MAKE AMERICA LOVE AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!
Dr. NO
Signature Poster

Post by Dr. NO »

SnoBrdr wrote:
Dr. NO wrote:Good thing "right to carry" is law in VT. Families may or may not obey laws, but the middle aged single men being allowed into the country will definitely pose a threat. How do we pay refugees more than we pay our own people? Total BS !
Did I say that? You jump to conjecture. If necessary I WILL defend myself and those around me. I would hope you would also.

Seems that is your MO, read something and come up with the worst case scenario. Just saying, with past experience, arming one self may be nessary.
MUST STOP POSTING ! MUST STOP POSTING !

Shut up and Ski!

Why's Everybody Always Pickin on Me?
SnoBrdr
Whipping Post

Post by SnoBrdr »

Dr. NO wrote:
SnoBrdr wrote:
Did I say that? You jump to conjecture. If necessary I WILL defend myself and those around me. I would hope you would also.

Seems that is your MO, read something and come up with the worst case scenario. Just saying, with past experience, arming one self may be nessary.
What past experiences have you personally had to lead you to this.

Glad you know me so well that you know how I think.

Guess sarcasm is totally lost on you.
ME2VTSkier
Powderhound
Location: Aroostook County ME, Plymouth VT, Block Island RI, Clarksville OH, Ocala FL

Post by ME2VTSkier »

SnoBrdr wrote:
Typical F**ktard post from you.
SnoBrdr
Whipping Post

Post by SnoBrdr »

ME2VTSkier wrote:
SnoBrdr wrote:
Typical F**ktard post from you.
Same back at ya.
Woodsrider
Slalom Racer

Post by Woodsrider »

I am embarrassed to be a member of this forum right now. You bigots should be ashamed.