Hillary Update

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
Dickc
Postaholic

Re: Hillary Update

Post by Dickc »

madhatter wrote:
SnoBrdr wrote:
Mister Moose wrote:Interesting tidbit: a Presidential pardon can cover acts that have not yet been charged or indicted. Will Obama pardon Hillary?
Worse thing he could do for both their legacies.

Would just prove that everything that has been said about her was true and that he knew it all along.

If he's smart, he stays out of it.
:like :like expect him to jump right in then...
I disagree, look back and Gerald Ford pardoning Richard Nixon. It outraged at the time, but is NOW acknowledged to have been an astute move.
Bubba
Site Admin

Post by Bubba »

I wouldn't count on Trump continuing to go after her. He's already dropped his "crooked Hillary" name and now calls her a "very strong and very smart woman".
"Abandon hope all ye who enter here"

Killington Zone
You can checkout any time you like,
but you can never leave

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function" =
F. Scott Fitzgerald

"There's nothing more frightening than ignorance in action" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

Bubba wrote:I wouldn't count on Trump continuing to go after her. He's already dropped his "crooked Hillary" name and now calls her a "very strong and very smart woman".
why wouldn't he drop the crooked hillary schtick? HE's not going to go after her at all....He's going to appoint an AG who is going to tell the FBI to continue investigating...He doesn't even have to get involved publicly in any way...

did you also notice obama dropped like his entire line of attack? did you not see josh earnest struggle to avoid saying the obvious: Obama and the dems attacks on trump were purely fabricated BS that even they didn't actually believe, but like all "elites" they simply assumed the proletariat would eat it up and ask for more...almost...

Last edited by madhatter on Nov 12th, '16, 17:54, edited 1 time in total.
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
f.a.s.t.
Wanted Poster

Post by f.a.s.t. »

Bubba wrote:I wouldn't count on Trump continuing to go after her. He's already dropped his "crooked Hillary" name and now calls her a "very strong and very smart woman".
He needs to turn it over to his Attorney General, maybe Rudy Giuliani? He would be able to credibly indict the Clintons for all their crimes of treason, racketeering, obstruction of justice, money laundering and more . Look at this way, we are a nation of laws, they clearly broke the laws. Do you want to live in a country where our laws don't apply to politicians? Just because Trump said she is strong and smart, doesn't mean that she is above the law. Quite the opposite, strong and smart can lead you to break the law on purpose, like they did. They think they can get away with it, always have and always will. They need to go to prison. Their crimes are as bad as Bernie Madoff's, not as much money, but worse. They used political power to commit their crimes, knowing they can get away with it. Justice must prevail, to preserve law and order, a free democracy and justice for all. Otherwise, every politician will use the Clinton Crime Family model to retain power and wealth. Let them make their case in a court of law, like it's supposed to be.

Furthermore, Crooked Hillary needs to be stopped now, she is far from finished. She is already planning her comeback for a rematch in 2020. Make no doubt about it.

Trump owes it to us, those that put him in office to govern as he ran. A move to the center will only mean defeat. The left's hatred of the people that elected Trump is never ending, anything is fair and just to them, and they will never stop, it is their religion. They must be defeated, no mercy and take no prisoners.
!!!!!!!!!! MAKE AMERICA LOVE AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!
Dr. NO
Signature Poster

Post by Dr. NO »

f.a.s.t. wrote:
He needs to turn it over to his Attorney General, maybe Rudy Giuliani? He would be able to credibly indict the Clintons for all their crimes of treason, racketeering, obstruction of justice, money laundering and more . Look at this way, we are a nation of laws, they clearly broke the laws. Do you want to live in a country where our laws don't apply to politicians? Just because Trump said she is strong and smart, doesn't mean that she is above the law. Quite the opposite, strong and smart can lead you to break the law on purpose, like they did. They think they can get away with it, always have and always will. They need to go to prison. Their crimes are as bad as Bernie Madoff's, not as much money, but worse. They used political power to commit their crimes, knowing they can get away with it. Justice must prevail, to preserve law and order, a free democracy and justice for all. Otherwise, every politician will use the Clinton Crime Family model to retain power and wealth. Let them make their case in a court of law, like it's supposed to be.

Furthermore, Crooked Hillary needs to be stopped now, she is far from finished. She is already planning her comeback for a rematch in 2020. Make no doubt about it.

Trump owes it to us, those that put him in office to govern as he ran. A move to the center will only mean defeat. The left's hatred of the people that elected Trump is never ending, anything is fair and just to them, and they will never stop, it is their religion. They must be defeated, no mercy and take no prisoners.
Why bother? The Teflon Clintons have nothing that sticks. It would be a disruption of his administration. Step out and move forward and ignore the riffraff. It just insn't worth the time spent.
MUST STOP POSTING ! MUST STOP POSTING !

Shut up and Ski!

Why's Everybody Always Pickin on Me?
brownman
Postinator

Post by brownman »

As usual .. Doc is correct.

2 Corinthians plate is way full.
Stuff is falling on the floor.

:seeya
Forever .. Goat Path
Nikoli
Poster Child Poster

Post by Nikoli »

brownman wrote:As usual .. Doc is correct.

2 Corinthians plate is way full.
Stuff is falling on the floor.

:seeya
Ha
Mister Moose
Level 10K poster

Post by Mister Moose »

Dickc wrote: I disagree, look back and Gerald Ford pardoning Richard Nixon. It outraged at the time, but is NOW acknowledged to have been an astute move.
You very well might be right. But Nixon was facing certain impeachment, lost the support of his party, and was seen nationally as guilty once the tapes were released. Hillary on the other hand has not yet been judged guilty either nationally or by her party. Pressure to investigate further to determine guilt (or not) might result in a different outcome than Nixon.
freeski
Post Office

Post by freeski »

Trump needs to wipe his hands of her. Hopefully, his AG will form a grand jury and indict her. She sold her influence when she was at State and was criminally reckless with classified documents. If they can prove bribery and maybe destroying evidence in email investigation the left will abandon her. Put her away for a year and prove no one is above the law. The country needs this and it's part of draining the swamp. Nixon had what 30 people go down with him. Should be the same here. Again, Trump needs to stay completely out of it.
I Belong A Long Way From Here.
brownman
Postinator

Post by brownman »

Big IFs above, eh?

IMHO .. 'Lock her Up' is now a faint echo.
Might be different if a serious national incident had occured as a direct result of a breach of her mail server.
Pursuit of the Pay 2 Play allegations would be a lengthy battle with global complications .. to what end?

Rudy would love to bring some spurious action against her :evil:
Doughboy may be stuck in bridge traffic for a while. :lol:

Keeping the Clintons in the spotlight is not useful to Johnny Bravo.
Hopefully, he stays focused on the stuff that impacts all of us.

:Toast
Forever .. Goat Path
freeski
Post Office

Post by freeski »

Here's the plan: 1) Appoint special prosecutor. 2) Cankle is a flight risk so she will have to be held at Guantanamo Bay. -Now this will be good because she wanted to continue to flood the U.S. with terrorists, so this will help her to see the error of her ways. 3) Gather enough evidence so she'll take a plea agreement for a year. 3) Have Trump pardon he after 3 months or so. :ear
freeski
Post Office

Post by freeski »

It will be interesting to see how Cankle's health be going forward. If she is indicted will she pull a "Bill Crosby"? If she's not will there be more signs of Parkinson's showing she lied about her health.
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Post by XtremeJibber2001 »

Now that Google and Facebook are butt-hurt over the election results, they've pledged to start censoring stories they deem "fake". I can see how this will go poorly in so many ways.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/15/techn ... .html?_r=0
shortski
Site Admin

Post by shortski »

That's because as I've said before the man is a saint. He was defending himself against a corrupt for and complacent and compliant media. It was war...in war D in fight club there are no rules. Bodes well for "We the People" bad for ISIS. Unleash the Kracken.
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:Now that Google and Facebook are butt-hurt over the election results, they've pledged to start censoring stories they deem "fake". I can see how this will go poorly in so many ways.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/15/techn ... .html?_r=0
meanwhile:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/11 ... estly.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

New York Times publisher vows to 'rededicate' paper to reporting honestly

hillaryous...
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....