More Muslim Violence

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
biged
Slalom Racer

Re: More Muslim Violence

Post by biged »

The FBI is asking for assistance in locating Ahmad Khan Rahami. Rahami is wanted for questioning in connection with an explosion that occurred on September 17, 2016, at approximately 8:30 p.m. in the vicinity of 135 West 23rd Street, New York, New York.

Rahami is a 28-year-old United States citizen of Afghan descent born on January 23, 1988, in Afghanistan. His last known address was in Elizabeth, New Jersey. He is about 5’ 6” tall and weighs approximately 200 pounds. Rahami has brown hair, brown eyes, and brown facial hair.
Highway Star
Level 10K poster

Post by Highway Star »

Epic:
Several bombs planted in both Manhattan and New Jersey—among the one which detonated Saturday night, injuring dozens—were inadvertently disabled by thieves. A pressure cooker bomb was left in a rolling suitcase on West 27th Street in New York City, and according to DNAinfo, a well-dressed men allegedly took the bomb out of the bag and then placed it in a garbage bag before stealing the suitcase. By removing it, officials say the unidentified thief accidentially disabled the device. Once disabled, authorities could look at the cellphone attached to the explosive and eventually trace it back to New Jersey resident Ahmad Khan Rahami, 28, who is wanted for questioning in more than one explosion over the weekend. “Who in this world finds a pressure cooker with a phone and just takes the bag?” a law-enforcement source asked on Monday. Earlier Monday morning, in New Jersey, another set of thieves took a backpack on a trash can that had five bombs, which has also been tied to Rahami. The would-be thieves dropped the bag and called 911, likely preventing it from detonating in a crowded train station later in the day. The bag detonated while police were handling it, but no injuries were reported.
http://www.thedailybeast.com/cheats/201 ... mbing.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
"I'M YELLING BECAUSE YOU DID SOMETHING COOL!" - Humpty Dumpty

"Kzone should bill you for the bandwidth you waste writing novels to try and prove a point, but end up just looking like a deranged narcissistic fool." - Deadheadskier at madhatter

"The key is to not be lame, and know it, and not give a rat's @$$ what anybody thinks......that's real cool." - Highway Star http://goo.gl/xJxo34" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"I am one of the coolest people on the internet..." - Highway Star

"I have a tiny penis...." - C-Rex

XtremeJibber2001 - THE MAIN STREAM MEDIA HAS YOU COMPLETELY HYPNOTIZED. PLEASE WAKE UP AND LEARN HOW TO FILTER REALITY FROM BS NARRATIVES.

"Your life is only interesting when you capture the best, fakest, most curated split second version." - Team Robot regarding Instagram posters
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-1 ... ins-rahami" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-2 ... oppression" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
The Latest on NY/NJ Bomber Rahami - "Sounds Of The Bombs Will Be Heard In The Streets. Death To Your Oppression"
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-2 ... us-package" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Times Square "Completely Shut Down" Due To 'Suspicious Package', Bomb Squad Arrives
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
Atomic1
Level 10K poster

Post by Atomic1 »

Arcan Cetin, a Muslim immigrant from Turkey who is a legal permanent resident (green card holder), is the terrorist who murdered five at a Macy’s in Washington State, Friday Night.

No, Cetin is NOT “Hispanic”–as media and police had first claimed when they were on the lookout for him. I am shocked–shocked!–that a terrorist murderer who shoots up a shopping mall is Muslim because my President said they were a religion of peace ! After all, look who else is Muslim and not Hispanic: to name a few... Mohammed Atta, Richard Reid, John Allen Muhammad, Nidal Malik Hasan, Syed Farook, Tashfeen Malik, Omar Mateen, Ahmad Khan Rahami, etc., And, now, this guy, Cetin . Clearly, there’s no pattern here. None at all. We need to continue to focus on Hispanics, whites or Tea Party people and all other ABMs........–Anybody But Muslims that religion of peace !
Bubba
Site Admin

Post by Bubba »

It's obvious that lawyers have issues and we need to monitor and even limit their activities. Historically, they've attacked people and companies in the courts, often seeking severe monetary damages that could lead to bankruptcy. They've been at war with the US for years, trying to destroy our economy. Now they're shooting people too. It's time we got tough with the lawyers before it's too late.

9 wounded in Houston shooting; suspect dead, was a lawyer
September 26, 2016

https://www.yahoo.com/news/police-shoot ... 05467.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
"Abandon hope all ye who enter here"

Killington Zone
You can checkout any time you like,
but you can never leave

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function" =
F. Scott Fitzgerald

"There's nothing more frightening than ignorance in action" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Atomic1
Level 10K poster

Post by Atomic1 »

Bubba wrote:It's obvious that lawyers have issues and we need to monitor and even limit their activities. Historically, they've attacked people and companies in the courts, often seeking severe monetary damages that could lead to bankruptcy. They've been at war with the US for years, trying to destroy our economy. Now they're shooting people too. It's time we got tough with the lawyers before it's too late.

9 wounded in Houston shooting; suspect dead, was a lawyer
September 26, 2016

https://www.yahoo.com/news/police-shoot ... 05467.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Are you saying that this murderer is Finally not a Muslim ? Stop the presses ! But let's do a full background check and make sure he didn't convert recently !
freeski
Post Office

Post by freeski »

Ohio State, file under muslim violence. :|
I Belong A Long Way From Here.
Bubba
Site Admin

Post by Bubba »

freeski wrote:Ohio State, file under muslim violence. :|
He was a Michigan fan and went berserk after the loss to OSU on Saturday.
"Abandon hope all ye who enter here"

Killington Zone
You can checkout any time you like,
but you can never leave

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function" =
F. Scott Fitzgerald

"There's nothing more frightening than ignorance in action" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Dr. NO
Signature Poster

Post by Dr. NO »

Bubba wrote:
Last I saw the investigation is still on going. He may or may not have had ties to radical Islam, but it has not been confirmed either way.
MUST STOP POSTING ! MUST STOP POSTING !

Shut up and Ski!

Why's Everybody Always Pickin on Me?
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

Dr. NO wrote:
Bubba wrote:
Last I saw the investigation is still on going. He may or may not have had ties to radical Islam, but it has not been confirmed either way.
if he was still in somalia we wouldn't even know his name...
mach es sehr schnell

XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Post by XtremeJibber2001 »

madhatter wrote:if he was still in somalia we wouldn't even know his name...
I bet Richard Phillips would dispute that assertion!
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
the kid would have been 11 when that happened...
mach es sehr schnell

freeski
Post Office

Post by freeski »

Dr. NO wrote:
Bubba wrote:
He was inspired by ISIS propaganda. He tried to kill these people because they did not believe in his god. There was also a persecuted muslim slant as well based on his posts. I guess he didn't appreciate the U.S. bringing his mother and 5 brothers and sisters here from Somalia. I'd bet we are still paying the rent, tuition, etc. If it wasn't for these attacks there would be much more support for immigration.
I Belong A Long Way From Here.
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Post by XtremeJibber2001 »

madhatter wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
the kid would have been 11 when that happened...
Not much younger than the idiots who tried to kidnap Richard Phillips.