OT: Spore

Communicate with fellow Zoners

Moderators: SkiDork, spanky, Bubba

Jodi
Black Carver

Post by Jodi »

Dr. NO wrote:
Beotch wrote:WTF!
Well, Beotch, if this is mrs JR, I must say, YOUR ROOTS ARE SHOWING !

Not sure what you mean there Doc. Do you mean roots as in hair? Of all people, you'd be the last person I'd expect to talk about someone else's hair.

And why would you be calling me beotch? Mtn Man did the same thing. Unless it's meant as a term of endearment, I don't understand why you guys would call me that.
Abraham and Isaac
sitting on a fence
You'd get right to work
if you had any sense
Y'know the one thing we need
is a left-hand monkey wrench
Atomic1
Level 10K poster

Post by Atomic1 »

Geoff wrote:
Atomic1 wrote:
SPORE wrote:
KingsFourMan wrote:and in this corner..................

DING!
She started it! :D
Actually Mariano Rivera started it all by walking Roberts :wink:
Roberts was a pinch runner. 8)
Thats right,who got the walk?Miller?
SPORE
Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome

Post by SPORE »

Atomic1 wrote:
Geoff wrote:
Atomic1 wrote:
SPORE wrote:
KingsFourMan wrote:and in this corner..................

DING!
She started it! :D
Some fan you are, you can't even get your stats right.. Wasn't this supposed to be the one of the biggest plays in Redsux's history?
Atomic1
Level 10K poster

Post by Atomic1 »

SPORE wrote:
Atomic1 wrote:
Geoff wrote:
Atomic1 wrote:
SPORE wrote: She started it! :D
Some fan you are, you can't even get your stats right.. Wasn't this supposed to be the one of the biggest plays in Redsux's history?
The stolen base is what stands out.But I think it was Miller>>SO THERE> :P
tyrolean_skier
Signature Poster

Post by tyrolean_skier »

Jodi wrote:
Dr. NO wrote:

Not sure what you mean there Doc. Do you mean roots as in hair? Of all people, you'd be the last person I'd expect to talk about someone else's hair.

And why would you be calling me beotch? Mtn Man did the same thing. Unless it's meant as a term of endearment, I don't understand why you guys would call me that.
Jodi welcome to the mayhem. I think Doc was confused by the post made by Beotch. Don't know why MtnMan called you that - he might have been drunk at the time he posted that.
Dr. NO
Signature Poster

Post by Dr. NO »

Jodi wrote:
Dr. NO wrote:

I believe MtnMan was kidding, and the pic definitely shows roots for whomever posted BEOTCH ! As for Hair, I gotz it, just not all of it. And the roots are either Red or White, same color as the rest of it. :wink: :D
MUST STOP POSTING ! MUST STOP POSTING !

Shut up and Ski!

Why's Everybody Always Pickin on Me?
Jodi
Black Carver

Post by Jodi »

tyrolean_skier wrote:
Jodi wrote:
Dr. NO wrote:

Jodi welcome to the mayhem. I think Doc was confused by the post made by Beotch. Don't know why MtnMan called you that - he might have been drunk at the time he posted that.

Don't know why either. Hopefully it was alcohol related. Bruce is gonna try and get 2 more tickets to the Sunday Yankees/Mets game in the Bronx. He already has 2, and may be able to trade another game he has for 2 more seats next to us for the Yanks/Mets that Sunday. If so, all 4 of us can go.

We're taking Tyler to his 1st Yankee game today. Bruce is more excited about it than Tyler, but the kid is pretty psyched also. Hope they win one for a change.

Anyway, talk to you soon. Happy B-day to your son.

Jodi
Abraham and Isaac
sitting on a fence
You'd get right to work
if you had any sense
TrailRider
Blue Chatterbox

Re: OT: Spore

Post by TrailRider »

MrsG wrote:Thanks d!ckhead
Mtn Man
Guru Poster

Post by Mtn Man »

You're not taking the hazing very well. The term BEOTCH isn't serious, it's from Bevis and Butthead. I would call you a bitch if I was serious :lol:

I AM glad that you've finally got your own moniker though. 8)

B)
Mmmmmm, sidecountry....
tyrolean_skier
Signature Poster

Post by tyrolean_skier »

Jodi wrote:
tyrolean_skier wrote:
Jodi wrote:
Dr. NO wrote:

Don't know why either. Hopefully it was alcohol related. Bruce is gonna try and get 2 more tickets to the Sunday Yankees/Mets game in the Bronx. He already has 2, and may be able to trade another game he has for 2 more seats next to us for the Yanks/Mets that Sunday. If so, all 4 of us can go.

We're taking Tyler to his 1st Yankee game today. Bruce is more excited about it than Tyler, but the kid is pretty psyched also. Hope they win one for a change.

Jodi
Jodi tell Bruce thanks for trying to get 2 more tickets for that game. Also tell him that I did not see the guy this weekend that I knew had tickets to the game so no luck in that area. Was pretty busy both last night and most of today preparing for the gathering at our house of friends and family that do not have children that could participate in the children party we had yesterday. Our house needed some cleaning - we've been neglecting it a bit much during ski season. It is amazing how fast little kids can make a mess of a room that it took you hours to clean up.
tyrolean_skier
Signature Poster

Post by tyrolean_skier »

Jodi wrote:
tyrolean_skier wrote:
Jodi wrote:
Dr. NO wrote:

Jodi
Jodi tell Bruce thanks for trying to get 2 more tickets for that game. Also tell him that I did not see the guy this weekend that I knew had tickets to the game so no luck in that area. Was pretty busy both last night and most of today preparing for the gathering at our house of friends and family that do not have children that could participate in the children party we had yesterday. Our house needed some cleaning - we've been neglecting it a bit much during ski season. It is amazing how fast little kids can make a mess of a room that it took you hours to clean up. :(
Jodi
Black Carver

Post by Jodi »

Mtn Man wrote:You're not taking the hazing very well. The term BEOTCH isn't serious, it's from Bevis and Butthead. I would call you a bitch if I was serious :lol:

I AM glad that you've finally got your own moniker though. 8)

B)
Missed this yesterday. Thanks B. Didn't think you were serious. Carry on.
Abraham and Isaac
sitting on a fence
You'd get right to work
if you had any sense