New England Patriots

Post here for sports discussions not related to skiing or riding
SnoBrdr
Whipping Post

Re: New England Patriots

Post by SnoBrdr »

Atomic1 wrote:
SnoBrdr wrote:
Atomic1 wrote:He's done for the season, unfortunately it could turn out career ending . Seen players with back/neck injuries never play again. The " black Unicorn is next up but he's no Gronk !
Dunno where you got that info as no one who knows anything hasn't released a statement.
Just saying I have seen this before, example RB Wilson who was a #1 pick by my Giants had a neck/back injury and after he was fixed he was hit again and doctors told him to retire or risk being injured for the rest of your life.
Very true.
Beware of fools & trolls here, they lurk everywhere.
brownman
Postinator

Post by brownman »

Careers in this league can be very short.
Remember Robert Edwards. :sad:

Jason Witten is an anomaly.

:Toast
Forever .. Goat Path
Dickc
Postaholic

Post by Dickc »

SnoBrdr wrote:
Atomic1 wrote:
SnoBrdr wrote:
Atomic1 wrote:He's done for the season, unfortunately it could turn out career ending . Seen players with back/neck injuries never play again. The " black Unicorn is next up but he's no Gronk !
Dunno where you got that info as no one who knows anything hasn't released a statement.
Just saying I have seen this before, example RB Wilson who was a #1 pick by my Giants had a neck/back injury and after he was fixed he was hit again and doctors told him to retire or risk being injured for the rest of your life.
Very true.
Knowing all to well how back issues can affect life, much as I love Gronk as a Patriot, he should consider hanging them up. Just saying.
MrsG
Whipping Post

Post by MrsG »

Dickc wrote:
SnoBrdr wrote:
Atomic1 wrote:
SnoBrdr wrote:
Very true.
Knowing all to well how back issues can affect life, much as I love Gronk as a Patriot, he should consider hanging them up. Just saying.
Sadly, I agree Dick . . . he's too young to chance such a debilitating lifelong issue :?c
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

MrsG wrote:
Dickc wrote:
SnoBrdr wrote:
Atomic1 wrote:
SnoBrdr wrote:
Very true.
Sadly, I agree Dick . . . he's too young to chance such a debilitating lifelong issue :?c
didn't peyton have like 9 bulging discs in his neck? ok maybe not 9...w/o knowing the extent of things it's hard to tell for sure, but we very well may have seen the last of gronk on the field....
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
SnoBrdr
Whipping Post

Post by SnoBrdr »

madhatter wrote:
MrsG wrote:
Dickc wrote:
Atomic1 wrote:
SnoBrdr wrote:
Very true.
didn't peyton have like 9 bulging discs in his neck? ok maybe not 9...w/o knowing the extent of things it's hard to tell for sure, but we very well may have seen the last of gronk on the field....[/quote]

Ya but when you use HGH, you have a better chance of coming back versus just surgery.
brownman
Postinator

Post by brownman »

Yeah, but he said his wife was the one that needed all that medicated goo. :lol:

Can Mingo or Ebner catch the ball :?:

.. snowing nicely up in Granville :like

:seeya
Forever .. Goat Path
SnoBrdr
Whipping Post

Post by SnoBrdr »

brownman wrote:Yeah, but he said his wife was the one that needed all that medicated goo. :lol:

Can Mingo or Ebner catch the ball :?:

.. snowing nicely up in Granville :like

:seeya
Isn't Ebner possibly out as well?

Thought he was undergoing concussion protocol.
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

http://itiswhatitis.weei.com/sports/new ... th-walker/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

mach es sehr schnell

thedev
Black Carver

Post by thedev »

madhatter wrote:Image
Gronk is out for season, Super Bowl hopes are gone for the Pats
SnoBrdr
Whipping Post

Post by SnoBrdr »

thedev wrote:
We shall see.

But he was placed on IR, which they had to do or lose a roster spot.

On a brighter note DT Alan Branch got his 4 game suspension overturned.
brownman
Postinator

Post by brownman »

Several Weapons remain.
Elvis' prospects still good.

:Toast
Forever .. Goat Path
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

thedev wrote:
do you actually watch football?
mach es sehr schnell

freeski
Post Office

Post by freeski »

Nothing more beautiful in sports than Brady hitting Gronk in stride downfield with room to run. He looks like Godzilla swiping away airplanes. He will be missed. Hoping for a full recovery and a productive Gronk next year.

I've often thought they ran him across the middle too often.
I Belong A Long Way From Here.