Hillary Update

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
shortski
Site Admin

Re: Hillary Update

Post by shortski »

madhatter wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:Now that Google and Facebook are butt-hurt over the election results, they've pledged to start censoring stories they deem "fake". I can see how this will go poorly in so many ways.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/15/techn ... .html?_r=0
meanwhile:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/11 ... estly.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

New York Times publisher vows to 'rededicate' paper to reporting honestly

hillaryous...
Who? The only thing more irrelevant than the broadcast media is the print media and NYT heads that list.
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

shortski wrote:
madhatter wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:Now that Google and Facebook are butt-hurt over the election results, they've pledged to start censoring stories they deem "fake". I can see how this will go poorly in so many ways.

meanwhile:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/11 ... estly.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

hillaryous...
Who? The only thing more irrelevant than the broadcast media is the print media and NYT heads that list.
:like :like
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

madhatter wrote:

meanwhile:

hillaryous...
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-1 ... ship-grows" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Online 'Freedom' Plunges For 6th Straight Year As Social Media Censorship Grows
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
freeski
Post Office

Post by freeski »

CNN and NYT have completely lost what credibility they had. Anderson Cooper's deer-in-the-headlights look when he is listening to his guests can best be understood by: Small furry animals he smuggles onto the set. :shock: :shock: :shock:
I Belong A Long Way From Here.
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

the hill dog is looking tired...
mach es sehr schnell

freeski
Post Office

Post by freeski »

Good article on foundation. If Cankle had said the foundation would be handed over to new management and the Clintons were out it would have helped her...
http://nypost.com/2016/11/17/how-mitt-r ... n-hillary/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

The Clinton Foundation in Financial Freefall
by Kevin Jackson | Nov 22, 2016

http://theblacksphere.net/2016/11/clint ... -freefall/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I have two words for the Clintons: Lance Armstrong.
Like Lance Armstrong, the Clintons have been doping, politically speaking.

At one point in the investigation of the allegations that Armstrong used banned substances to win, he replied,

“Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof.”

When it comes to the Clintons, even extraordinary proof hasn’t worked so far.

Like Clintons, Armstrong proved to be above the law. His charitable works “fighting cancer” overshadowed any and all accusations that the golden boy of cycling was anything but on the up and up. In the end we got our proof. Armstrong was doping.

Like Armstrong, the Clintons have used their charity to hide their devious dealings.
However, with the demise of Hillary Clinton’s presidential aspirations and political career, The Clinton’s house of cards has begun to fall. As the New York Post reported,

Donations to the Clinton Foundation nose-dived last year amid Hillary Clinton’s presidential run, pay-to-play allegations, internal strife and a black mark from a charity watchdog.
Contributions fell by 37 percent to $108 million, down from $172 million in 2014, according to the group’s latest tax filings.
The cash plummeted as Hillary Clinton left the nonprofit in April 2015 after announcing her ill-fated candidacy. The foundation became a major issue in the race, with Donald Trump vowing to appoint a special prosecutor to investigate it.

37 percent is a big hit, however the Clintons were positioning for the bigger payday. They were willing to take the smaller financial hit, as they set up the racketeering organization for the big score. When Hillary Clinton ascended the throne, their payday would more than makeup for the temporary setback.

Enter the Billionaire With Funny Hair
The Clintons have orchestrated everything in their political lives, down to the most minute detail. So understand that Donald Trump’s run against Hillary Clinton was planned as well. We learned from WikiLeaks that the Clintons salivated at the prospect of destroying the most flawed and supposedly least experienced (politically) opponent.

The plan backfired. Trump won, and the Clintons lost more than Presidency 2.0.

As the Norwegian newspaper Hegnar points out,

Norway is expected to slash their contributions to the Clinton Foundation by 87% now that Hillary has lost the presidency. After contributing roughly $5mm per year to the Clinton Foundation between 2007 – 2013, the Norwegian government decided to boost their donations to ~$15mm and ~$21mm in 2014 and 2015, respectively. Ironically, that boost in contributions corresponded with Hillary’s decision to run for President in 2016…but we’re sure it’s just a coincidence. That said, it is fairly interesting that, since Hillary’s loss, Norway has decided to scale back their contributions by 87% in 2017.

87 percent is a far cry different than 37 percent. Now we’re talking financial triage.

More bad news will come for the Clintons with respect to their “charity.” The Clintons no longer maintain the protective umbrella of Obama and his Department of Justice.

Norway is…correction was the third largest donor to The Clinton’s crooked organizations, but others will follow. All the Clintons can do is watch and hope. They can’t even pull out their fake bibles and pray, as even black churchgoers won’t be able to save them.

Their only hope lies in a benevolent Trump. However, even Trump can’t save them.
Because as with Armstrong, the people want the truth. We have seen the evidence and now we want justice.

America can’t let the Clintons off the hook, because the Clintons represent the Democrats, progressivism. The Clintons represent Hollywood and crony capitalism.

America must finish what Julian Assange of WikiLeaks started, so the world can understand how far corruption can reach.

Like Armstrong, the Clintons must be stripped of their awards. Further, they and those who supported their evil should be banished.

mach es sehr schnell

madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

mach es sehr schnell

freeski
Post Office

Post by freeski »

The Trump AG needs to jail Cankle :!: Haven't heard from Bill lately. Is he dead? Did Cankle kill him when she lost in a drunken rage? Did she kill moon-faced daughter? She needs a one way ticket to Guantanamo Bay to hang with her muslim homies. :seeya
freeski
Post Office

Post by freeski »

Cankle is one of the top 10 bad people of all time. Also, still no sighting of Bill. Is he just chewing his tongue or did Cankle get him :?: I don't think Bill was a bad guy, butt like everyone else Cankle becomes involved with he went dark. :shock:
SnoBrdr
Whipping Post

Post by SnoBrdr »

freeski wrote:Cankle is one of the top 10 bad people of all time. Also, still no sighting of Bill. Is he just chewing his tongue or did Cankle get him :?: I don't think Bill was a bad guy, butt like everyone else Cankle becomes involved with he went dark. :shock:
Not a bad guy?

How many rapists do you let in your house.
Beware of fools & trolls here, they lurk everywhere.
freeski
Post Office

Post by freeski »

I'm assuming the rapes were after he met Cankle. How many people has Cankle corrupted?
SnoBrdr
Whipping Post

Post by SnoBrdr »

freeski wrote:I'm assuming the rapes were after he met Cankle. How many people has Cankle corrupted?
You don't think he's the power behind it all.
Beware of fools & trolls here, they lurk everywhere.
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

SnoBrdr wrote:
freeski wrote:I'm assuming the rapes were after he met Cankle. How many people has Cankle corrupted?
You don't think he's the power behind it all.
he may be the captain but she has been a fierce stoker since they teamed up...
mach es sehr schnell

madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-12-1 ... tion-probe" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Clinton Investigation Back On: FBI Agents In NY Ordered To Continue Foundation Probe

After the election, many speculated that the probe of the Clinton Foundation would be laid to rest. But now, according to an exclusive report from the Daily Caller, senior officials at FBI headquarters in Washington DC have apparently instructed agents in the New York field office to continue their investigation of the Clinton Foundation. According to the source, the instructions were passed on to the NYC field office last week and involves operations in at least five cities, including: New York, Little Rock, Washington, D.C., Los Angeles and Miami.

Officials at FBI headquarters instructed its New York field office to continue its corruption investigation into the Clinton Foundation following the election of Republican candidate Donald Trump, according to a former senior law enforcement official.

The instructions ordered agents to “go forward” with their ongoing inquiry into the Clinton Foundation which is focusing on issues of corruption and money laundering, according to the source.

“There were no instructions to shut it down, to discontinue or to stand down on the investigation, but to continue its work,” the former official told the Daily Caller News Foundation in an interview.

He said he received this information about a week ago and that the order originated from the bureau’s headquarters in Washington, D.C. well after the Nov. 8 election. He did not know who at FBI Headquarters issued the order.

The same source broke the news to TheDCNF that the FBI was conducting a multi-city probe of the foundation in as many as five cities: New York, Little Rock, Washington, D.C., Los Angeles and Miami. The source did not know the status of the bureau’s work in the four other cities.
Of course, many had assumed the investigations into Hillary's email scandal and the Clinton Foundation were officially off after Trump announced that he wouldn't pursue the investigation, saying “I don’t wanna hurt them. They’re good people" (see "Trump Won't Pursue Charges Against Hillary: 'She's Been Through Enough'").

After the election, President-elect Donald Trump indicated that prosecuting rival Hillary Clinton or her foundation would not be a priority.

In an interview with the New York Times on November 21, he said, “I don’t want to hurt the Clintons, I really don’t.”

But he didn’t rule out a continuing probe of the foundation, saying, “we’ll have people that do things,” on the foundation, which the Times wrote was, “perhaps a reference to the FBI or Republicans who might continue to press for prosecutions in the email or foundation cases.”
mach es sehr schnell