More Muslim Violence

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
madhatter
Signature Poster

Re: More Muslim Violence

Post by madhatter »

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/eu ... d9caa999e3" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Angela Merkel calls for widespread ban on ‘full veil’ Islamic coverings
The full veil is not appropriate here,” Merkel said. “It should be banned wherever it’s legally possible.”

We don't want any parallel societies,” she said. “Our law takes precedence before tribal rules, codes of honor and sharia.”

Merkel’s call to ban coverings echoes laws in France and other European nations to put restrictions on full-face coverings such as the burqa or other Islamic traditional garb for women such as the niqab, which shows only the eyes.

In 2004, the French government passed a highly controversial law banning any overt religious symbols from schools, which critics interpreted as a ban on Muslim headscarves by another name. In 2010, the government passed another law, banning outright any face-covering garments from public spaces, arguing that these garments violate individual freedoms, especially of women.

The European Court of Human Rights upheld the latter law in 2014 after it was challenged by a 24-year-old Muslim woman. The court agreed with the French government that the so-called “burqa ban” made it easier for citizens to “live together.”

why the change of heart? :?c
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
freeski
Post Office

Post by freeski »

Election coming up. Hope she's voted out.
I Belong A Long Way From Here.
shortski
Site Admin

Post by shortski »

freeski wrote:Election coming up. Hope she's voted out.
She's more gone than HiLIARy, HiLIARy is still backing a re-count that the margin she lost by is growing.

Reality.....liberals....ain't nobody got time for that v
freeski
Post Office

Post by freeski »

Merkel (Nazi Cankel) gives Christmas present to Germany today. The present, a latent result of her policies. Nine dead so far... :shock:

This is what Cankle wanted for us. :twisted:
Dr. NO
Signature Poster

Post by Dr. NO »

freeski wrote:Merkel (Nazi Cankel) gives Christmas present to Germany today. The present, a latent result of her policies. Nine dead so far... :shock:

This is what Cankle wanted for us. :twisted:
This is what BO and the libs have provided us with. There are ISIS conclaves throughout the country with no go zone and look how many terrorist attacks have occurred. Of course we don't call them terrorist attacks because BO thinks that is Islamophobic. Hmm, shooters in CA, TX, and other places, accidents involving Islamic persons affiliated with terrorists but these deeds are not terrorist attacks. Look around, this is what the Libs will bring to the US and it is already here.
MUST STOP POSTING ! MUST STOP POSTING !

Shut up and Ski!

Why's Everybody Always Pickin on Me?
freeski
Post Office

Post by freeski »

He was directly affiliated with ISIS and Germany knew it. :shock: Nice job Merkel Cow. :rant
Meanwhile, Obama brings as many into the U.S. as he can. :bang
freeski
Post Office

Post by freeski »

The White House has condemned the attack in Turkey. They want to wait until all the facts come in about an Arab in a Santa suit shooting up a nightclub before they call it terrorism. Cause you just never know...
freeski
Post Office

Post by freeski »

How did this guy still have a gun :?: FBI let's us down again. If the reports of FBI having hands tied dealing with muslims, hopefully this is the first thing Trump does.
freeski
Post Office

Post by freeski »

freeski wrote:How did this guy still have a gun :?: FBI let's us down again. If the reports of FBI having hands tied dealing with muslims, hopefully this is the first thing Trump does.
http://www.sun-sentinel.com/opinion/edi ... story.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Dickc
Postaholic

Post by Dickc »

freeski wrote:How did this guy still have a gun :?: FBI let's us down again. If the reports of FBI having hands tied dealing with muslims, hopefully this is the first thing Trump does.
Maybe he was a Democrat. :mrgreen:
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Post by XtremeJibber2001 »

What law precludes him from flying with a gun?
freeski
Post Office

Post by freeski »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
He was involuntarily committed. Also, all of his talk about being forced to watch ISIS videos. Bat$hit...
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

freeski wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
He was involuntarily committed. Also, all of his talk about being forced to watch ISIS videos. Bat$hit...
Doesn't mean he can't fly or that he can't fly with a gun. Even if he was on the do not fly list, the background checks for guns doesn't check the do not fly list.
Last edited by XtremeJibber2001 on Jan 9th, '17, 11:17, edited 1 time in total.
freeski
Post Office

Post by freeski »

Most of the time I agree with you, but you're the only one in the country that doesn't see this should have been prevented.
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

freeski wrote:Most of the time I agree with you, but you're the only one in the country that doesn't see this should have been prevented.
I have difficulty agreeing with restrictions being placed on individuals without a supporting law. In this case, it doesn't appear there were laws preventing this individual from buying / owning a gun.