Trump Presidency

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Re: Trump Presidency

Post by XtremeJibber2001 »

freeski wrote:Maybe not a great idea to tweet about starting an arms race (expensive and dangerous). Perhaps, forget about the election and prepare for the next four years. Also, don't get too excited about stock gains until his policies produce results because if they don't and the deficit skyrockets it will crash hard.
Not to mention our stockpiles are already enough to wipe out multiple counties at the push of a button ....
Dr. NO
Signature Poster

Post by Dr. NO »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
freeski wrote:Maybe not a great idea to tweet about starting an arms race (expensive and dangerous). Perhaps, forget about the election and prepare for the next four years. Also, don't get too excited about stock gains until his policies produce results because if they don't and the deficit skyrockets it will crash hard.
Not to mention our stockpiles are already enough to wipe out multiple counties at the push of a button ....
You do know we reduced the ground based missiles from 1K X 3 warheads to about 300 single warheads. Many Missile subs have been modified to launch standard arms such has tomahawks. We may have more, but mutual destruction is still the outcome.
MUST STOP POSTING ! MUST STOP POSTING !

Shut up and Ski!

Why's Everybody Always Pickin on Me?
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

$$$$ Russia cannot afford an arms race, neither can we but more so than they...see ronald reagan and star wars, quite fitting that there is a new star wars movie just in time for the new arms race...
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Dr. NO wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
You do know we reduced the ground based missiles from 1K X 3 warheads to about 300 single warheads. Many Missile subs have been modified to launch standard arms such has tomahawks. We may have more, but mutual destruction is still the outcome.
The US has approximately 7,100 nuclear warheads. Not sure where or how you came to 300.
Dr. NO
Signature Poster

Post by Dr. NO »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
Dr. NO wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
The US has approximately 7,100 nuclear warheads. Not sure where or how you came to 300.
Warheads must be delivered. I worked Minute Man from 71 to 78 and installed the 1st MM III. We had 1000k MM missiles at that time. Due to treaties that number has been reduced to 300 all single warheads. Subs have reduced their capacity also.

Shut up and Ski!

XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Dr. NO wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
Dr. NO wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
Warheads must be delivered. I worked Minute Man from 71 to 78 and installed the 1st MM III. We had 1000k MM missiles at that time. Due to treaties that number has been reduced to 300 all single warheads. Subs have reduced their capacity also.
If we're talking deployed I believe the number is closer to 1,400 in aggregate ... still plenty by most rationale people's guidelines.
Guy in Shorts
Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome

Post by Guy in Shorts »

Nuclear fire power of the boomer (SSBN 631) that I was on in the early 80’s was 1000 times that of the Hiroshima blast.
If my words did glow with the gold of sunshine.
Dr. NO
Signature Poster

Post by Dr. NO »

Guy in Shorts wrote:Nuclear fire power of the boomer (SSBN 631) that I was on in the early 80’s was 1000 times that of the Hiroshima blast.
I always thought our warheads were around 10K tons. Boy was I wrong. Even when they carried 3 separate warheads that was 10 Megatons.

Shut up and Ski!

XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Dr. NO wrote:
Guy in Shorts wrote:Nuclear fire power of the boomer (SSBN 631) that I was on in the early 80’s was 1000 times that of the Hiroshima blast.
I always thought our warheads were around 10K tons. Boy was I wrong. Even when they carried 3 separate warheads that was 10 Megatons.
The US's B41 was about 25 megatons.
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Trump is really all over the place. Someone has to get rid of his Twitter account.
Nikoli
Poster Child Poster

Post by Nikoli »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:Trump is really all over the place. Someone has to get rid of his Twitter account.
Welcome to the trainwreck!
And the sea will grant each man new hope . . .
-Christopher Columbus
brownman
Postinator

Post by brownman »

Does anyone actually believe that Trump's puppet sons would not seek advice or assistance when they boggle a relationship with Daddy's business partner? They will absolutely need his guidance to bail them out a deal gone sour.

Bribes in the form of hotel profits donated to the Treasury are a weak token. :lol:
In the global Trump Empire, emoluments will appear in several different forms.
What are the greens fees at Doral now :wink:

He cannot possibly win the Press War that he has declared.
The only Fake News delivered today was from the podium of the Trump Press conference.

'Don't be Rude'
Are you kidding me! :lol:

Drumph, thru his own daily activity, is giving life to the Anti-Fascist movement.

:seeya
Forever .. Goat Path
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

brownman wrote:Does anyone actually believe that Trump's puppet sons would not seek advice or assistance when they boggle a relationship with Daddy's business partner? They will absolutely need his guidance to bail them out a deal gone sour.

Bribes in the form of hotel profits donated to the Treasury are a weak token. :lol:

He cannot possibly win the Press War that he has declared.he was gonna lose in a landslide to hillary too, your prognostications have been very poor...
The only Fake News delivered today was from the podium of the Trump Press conference. apparently you let your opinion decide your facts...

'Don't be Rude'

Drumph, thru his own daily activity, is giving life to the Anti-Fascist movement.more oblivious commentary...sorry brownie but the left has a lock on fascism and as always projects their own demons on everyone but themselves...

let me know when ANY of the above pans out...
in an unheard-of moment for a presidential news conference, shouted down questions from a CNN reporter, declaring, with some menace, “Not you.”

“Your organization is terrible,” said President-elect Donald J. Trump, his voice rising as Jim Acosta of CNN tried to interject. “No, I’m not going to give you a question. I’m not going to give you a question.”

“You,” the president-elect said, as Mr. Acosta and other stunned journalists looked on, “are fake news.”
wallow in your own sh!t CNN...
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

mach es sehr schnell

Bubba
Site Admin

Post by Bubba »

madhatter wrote:
brownman wrote:Does anyone actually believe that Trump's puppet sons would not seek advice or assistance when they boggle a relationship with Daddy's business partner? They will absolutely need his guidance to bail them out a deal gone sour.

He cannot possibly win the Press War that he has declared.he was gonna lose in a landslide to hillary too, your prognostications have been very poor...
The only Fake News delivered today was from the podium of the Trump Press conference. apparently you let your opinion decide your facts...

'Don't be Rude'

Drumph, thru his own daily activity, is giving life to the Anti-Fascist movement.more oblivious commentary...sorry brownie but the left has a lock on fascism and as always projects their own demons on everyone but themselves...

let me know when ANY of the above pans out...
in an unheard-of moment for a presidential news conference, shouted down questions from a CNN reporter, declaring, with some menace, “Not you.”

“Your organization is terrible,” said President-elect Donald J. Trump, his voice rising as Jim Acosta of CNN tried to interject. “No, I’m not going to give you a question. I’m not going to give you a question.”

“You,” the president-elect said, as Mr. Acosta and other stunned journalists looked on, “are fake news.”
wallow in your own sh!t CNN...
Even Fox News' Shepherd Smith defended CNN after that attack by yesterday.
"Abandon hope all ye who enter here"

Killington Zone
You can checkout any time you like,
but you can never leave

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function" =
F. Scott Fitzgerald

"There's nothing more frightening than ignorance in action" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe