NSR>>NON SKI RELATED

Communicate with fellow Zoners

Moderators: SkiDork, spanky, Bubba

Atomic1
Level 10K poster

NSR>>NON SKI RELATED

Post by Atomic1 »

Eating popcorn last night and I bit one where the kernel wasn't completely popped.
Went to Dentist this morning and the tooth is wasted.Unless I want to spend a couple grand even after ins.
On my way to the oral surgeon for removal.
Give me the good drugs cause I don't want to suffer! :D So if I make less sense than usual later,you will know why.
Sir Wanksalot
Green Skidder

Re: NSR>>NON SKI RELATED

Post by Sir Wanksalot »

Atomic1 wrote:Eating popcorn last night and I bit one where the kernel wasn't completely popped.
Went to Dentist this morning and the tooth is wasted.Unless I want to spend a couple grand even after ins.
On my way to the oral surgeon for removal.
Give me the good drugs cause I don't want to suffer! :D So if I make less sense than usual later,you will know why.
haha a-bomb is gonna have summer teeth

lol
Atomic1
Level 10K poster

Post by Atomic1 »

The oral surgeon was good.The long tooth roots went up in the sinus but he got it all!
Charles Guelakis was his name.>>I recomend him.
Anyway, I have 15 250mg oxycodone, so let the fun begin> :roll:
Mister Moose
Level 10K poster

Post by Mister Moose »

Yikes! What did the dentist and oral surgeon say about how/why this happened? Should we all lay off the Popcorn at the Outback/Summit etc now? How rare is this?

Sorry it happened to you.
Atomic1
Level 10K poster

Post by Atomic1 »

He said it's COMMON!!! :shock: As a matter of fact when I told him I was eating something and...He said Let me guess>POPCORN!
I had a filling in the tooth and the tooth fractured below the gum line and the filling fell out.
Moral to the story>>be careful what you put in your mouth :wink:
borgy
Slalom Racer

Post by borgy »

Atomic1 wrote:He said it's COMMON!!! :shock: As a matter of fact when I told him I was eating something and...He said Let me guess>POPCORN!
I had a filling in the tooth and the tooth fractured below the gum line and the filling fell out.
wouldn't a crown been better?? about $1200. I have had a couple of them. Having a tooth pulled is never a good idea. Causes all your other teeth to shift. Are you going to get an implant to take its place? You should consider it.
1918 lives
snowsprite
Post Office

Post by snowsprite »

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Last edited by snowsprite on May 5th, '05, 21:20, edited 1 time in total.
I like wine.
Atomic1
Level 10K poster

Post by Atomic1 »

borgy wrote:
Atomic1 wrote:He said it's COMMON!!! :shock: As a matter of fact when I told him I was eating something and...He said Let me guess>POPCORN!
wouldn't a crown been better?? about $1200. I have had a couple of them. Having a tooth pulled is never a good idea. Causes all your other teeth to shift. Are you going to get an implant to take its place? You should consider it.
The x-ray showed too much fracture into the root.Believe it or not this was the best option.Thanks everyone