Hollywood Purge....

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
Highway Star
Level 10K poster

Hollywood Purge....

Post by Highway Star »

Is this just the start?
"I'M YELLING BECAUSE YOU DID SOMETHING COOL!" - Humpty Dumpty

"Kzone should bill you for the bandwidth you waste writing novels to try and prove a point, but end up just looking like a deranged narcissistic fool." - Deadheadskier at madhatter

"The key is to not be lame, and know it, and not give a rat's @$$ what anybody thinks......that's real cool." - Highway Star http://goo.gl/xJxo34" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"I am one of the coolest people on the internet..." - Highway Star

"I have a tiny penis...." - C-Rex

XtremeJibber2001 - THE MAIN STREAM MEDIA HAS YOU COMPLETELY HYPNOTIZED. PLEASE WAKE UP AND LEARN HOW TO FILTER REALITY FROM BS NARRATIVES.

"Your life is only interesting when you capture the best, fakest, most curated split second version." - Team Robot regarding Instagram posters
Highway Star
Level 10K poster

Re: Hollywood Purge....

Post by Highway Star »

What is driving the purge? Is there a timing to this? Is it a distraction?

https://www.thedailybeast.com/ben-affle ... rie-burton" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"Kzone should bill you for the bandwidth you waste writing novels to try and prove a point, but end up just looking like a deranged narcissistic fool." - Deadheadskier at madhatter

"The key is to not be lame, and know it, and not give a rat's @$$ what anybody thinks......that's real cool." - Highway Star http://goo.gl/xJxo34" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

XtremeJibber2001 - THE MAIN STREAM MEDIA HAS YOU COMPLETELY HYPNOTIZED. PLEASE WAKE UP AND LEARN HOW TO FILTER REALITY FROM BS NARRATIVES.

"Your life is only interesting when you capture the best, fakest, most curated split second version." - Team Robot regarding Instagram posters
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Post by XtremeJibber2001 »

Highway Star wrote:What is driving the purge? Is there a timing to this? Is it a distraction?

https://www.thedailybeast.com/ben-affle ... rie-burton" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Distracting you from those pesky Copper Mtn e-mails? You make it out West for some turns yet?
Highway Star
Level 10K poster

Post by Highway Star »

I find it kind of surprising to see that 90%+ of Miramax's films are crap that nobody remembers:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Miramax_films" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

This Harvey Weinstein guy.........was he famous before this whole scandal? I've heard the name, but had no idea who he was.

I feel like the media is really overblowing how famous and how powerful he actually was.

madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

this is the destruction of the lefts false narrative of being for anyone who may be oppressed or disadvantaged etc...they are the guilty culprits in the exploitation of said people and it has been exposed...

The MSM, the NFL and now hollywood are all being destroyed over their identity politics....

:banana: :banana: :banana:
gotta love it....
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
Mister Moose
Level 10K poster

Post by Mister Moose »

madhatter wrote:lefts false narrative
I don't think this is a left or right thing. Power can corrupt, and over decades of continual power many mortals do fall.
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

Mister Moose wrote:
madhatter wrote:lefts false narrative
I don't think this is a left or right thing. Power can corrupt, and over decades of continual power many mortals do fall.
there's no one on the right in hollywood or the MSM...that's what I am commenting on...it's not that weinstein is a lefty which he most certainly is, it's that the left supposedly champions women's rights but as you can clearly see that's not what they practice...it's just what they preach...hollowly...

https://personalliberty.com/harvey-dooms-democrats/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
freeski
Post Office

Post by freeski »

The swamp extends to the west coast; where it is at it's murkiest.
I Belong A Long Way From Here.
deadheadskier
Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome

Post by deadheadskier »

madhatter wrote:this is the destruction of the lefts false narrative of being for anyone who may be oppressed or disadvantaged etc...they are the guilty culprits in the exploitation of said people and it has been exposed...

The MSM, the NFL and now hollywood are all being destroyed over their identity politics....

:banana: :banana: :banana:
gotta love it....
Left or Right
Left or Right
Left or Right

seems like you're a champion of identity politics yourself.

Gotta do what the right told ya.....
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

where's all the nasty women holding pussyhat rallies dressed as vaginas?

the silence is deafening....
mach es sehr schnell

madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

xcerpts from former Miramax screenwriter Scott Rosenberg's Facebook post, whose mentor was Weinstein throughout the 1990's and early 2000's:

So, yeah, I was there.
And let me tell you one thing.
Let’s be perfectly clear about one thing:
Everybody-f***-knew.
Not that he was raping.
No, that we never heard.
But we were aware of a certain pattern of overly-aggressive behavior that was rather dreadful.

We knew about the man’s hunger; his fervor; his appetite.
There was nothing secret about this voracious rapacity; like a gluttonous ogre out of the Brothers Grimm.
All couched in vague promises of potential movie roles.
(and, it should be noted: there were many who actually succumbed to his bulky charms. Willingly. Which surely must have only impelled him to cast his fetid net even wider).
But like I said: everybody-fu*king-knew.

And to me, if Harvey’s behavior is the most reprehensible thing one can imagine, a not-so-distant second is the current flood of sanctimonious denial and condemnation that now crashes upon these shores of rectitude in gloppy tides of sh*t righteousness.
Because everybody-fu*king-knew.
And do you know how I am sure this is true?
Because I was there.
And I saw you.
And I talked about it with you.
You, the big producers; you, the big directors; you, the big agents; you, the big financiers.
And you, the big rival studio chiefs; you, the big actors; you, the big actresses; you, the big models.
You, the big journalists; you, the big screenwriters; you, the big rock stars; you, the big restaurateurs; you, the big politicians.
I saw you.
All of you.
And more:

So, yeah, I am sorry.
Sorry and ashamed.
Because, in the end, I was complicit.
I didn’t say sh*t.
I didn’t do sh*t.

Harvey was nothing but wonderful to me.
So I reaped the rewards and I kept my mouth shut.
And for that, once again, I am sorry.
But you should be sorry, too.
With all these victims speaking up…
To tell their tales.
Shouldn’t those who witnessed it from the sidelines do the same?
Instead of retreating to the cowardly, canopied confines of faux-outrage?
Doesn’t being a bystander bring with it the responsibility of telling the truth, however personally disgraceful it may be?

You know who are.
You know that you knew.
And do you know how I know that you knew?
Because I was there with you.
And because everybody-fu*king-knew.
mach es sehr schnell

Highway Star
Level 10K poster

Post by Highway Star »

Highway Star
Level 10K poster

Post by Highway Star »

HUUUMMMMMMMMMMMM.

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/variety-rep ... legations/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Post by XtremeJibber2001 »

Highway Star wrote:HUUUMMMMMMMMMMMM.

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/variety-rep ... legations/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
When you have a button under your desk to remotely lock your office door ... it was probably very well known.