Who's the asswipe?

Communicate with fellow Zoners

Moderators: SkiDork, spanky, Bubba

Bling Skier
Postinator

Post by Bling Skier »

spanky wrote:
DMC wrote:http://killington-outsider.com for all of us that are outside the fringe...
Gee. You already have huntermtn.net. Why not invite all others over there to carry on the flame wars?

Oh, that's right... you have the following policies on your site. I guess the kind of activity you come here for doesn't fly over there.
huntermtn.net wrote:- Please, no flames or battles!
- Please show respect to individuals by showing tolerance!
(If you don't have something nice to say - just blow off the thread!)
- Please ignore trolls from other Mountains.
- Remember - some things are better said in person or via Email.
- Try to keep topics relating to the Mountains and our enjoyment of them!
- This board is not affiliated with Hunter Mountain Ski Bowl. We reserve the right to nuke any thread that we find objectionable.
Huntermtn.net?
Don't you mean "The Deadzone.net...that place sux!
hunnahmtn.net that is.
Geoff the sound a cat make as it coughs up a hairball.
tyrolean_skier
Signature Poster

Post by tyrolean_skier »

BrockVond wrote:
tyrolean_skier wrote: Humpty has mentioned the fact that his wife is fat on several occasions. It is not new territory.
Look up the definition of troll post. Has nothing to do with new or old territory, or what the trollee did or didn't mention.

But you knew that already.
If you have been following this board and the previous K-chat you would know that Humpty is a troller. He is another moniker for someone else who posts on this board. This alter persona can say outrageous things that the other moniker would not say on the board.
Cityskier
Wanted Poster

Post by Cityskier »

BrockVond wrote:
tyrolean_skier wrote: Humpty has mentioned the fact that his wife is fat on several occasions. It is not new territory.
Look up the definition of troll post. Has nothing to do with new or old territory, or what the trollee did or didn't mention.

But you knew that already.

You must really be bored.
Bubba
Site Admin

Post by Bubba »

tyrolean_skier wrote:
...Humpty is a troller. He is another moniker for someone else who posts on this board. This alter persona can say outrageous things that the other moniker would not say on the board.
And.....who might that be??? :wink:
"Abandon hope all ye who enter here"

Killington Zone
You can checkout any time you like,
but you can never leave

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function" =
F. Scott Fitzgerald

"There's nothing more frightening than ignorance in action" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Humpty Dumpty
Post Office

Post by Humpty Dumpty »

Bubba wrote:
tyrolean_skier wrote:
...Humpty is a troller. He is another moniker for someone else who posts on this board. This alter persona can say outrageous things that the other moniker would not say on the board.
WTF is Tyrolean talking about? What is my other moniker? Are we back to the Snowridr = Humpty thing again?

Yes, I am a troller. I say outrageous things. It's what I do. Butt I have been a part of this KChat community for a long time...five or six years now...and I think of all of you as friends (except for Spanky). All I can say is...I love you all very much. Ty has just hurt my feelings. While I weep silently over my keyboard, let me just say...

I see little people and it was a miserable night in the village tonight.

HD out.

PS, tongue my balls,

aka TMB.

pps, I like fat chicks. I'm married to one.

ppps, put my poll back up Spanky...or sit on the below
BrockVond
Powderhound

Post by BrockVond »

tyrolean_skier wrote:
If you have been following this board and the previous K-chat you would know that Humpty is a troller. He is another moniker for someone else who posts on this board. This alter persona can say outrageous things that the other moniker would not say on the board.
That's all very interesting, but doesn't excuse your trolling post.
BrockVond
Powderhound

Post by BrockVond »

Cityskier wrote:

You must really be bored.
You're right, I am. And I didn't think things could get worse till I read your prissy reply.
snowsprite
Post Office

Post by snowsprite »

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Last edited by snowsprite on May 4th, '05, 16:35, edited 1 time in total.
I like wine.
2knees
Poster Child Poster

Post by 2knees »

Geoff wrote:
Jodi wrote: One of Bruce's favorite jokes:

Q: How do you do a really fat girl?

A: Roll her in flour and aim for the wet spot!!
Q: What do a Moped and a fat girl have in common?

A: They're both fun to ride but you wouldn't want any of your friends to see you doing it.
I saw a fat chick riding a moped today. That's a visual I will carry to my grave.
tyrolean_skier
Signature Poster

Post by tyrolean_skier »

Bubba wrote:
tyrolean_skier wrote:
Bubba we all know it's you of course. :lol: :wink:
tyrolean_skier
Signature Poster

Post by tyrolean_skier »

Humpty Dumpty wrote:
Bubba wrote:
tyrolean_skier wrote:
WTF is Tyrolean talking about? What is my other moniker? Are we back to the Snowridr = Humpty thing again?

Yes, I am a troller. I say outrageous things. It's what I do. Butt I have been a part of this KChat community for a long time...five or six years now...and I think of all of you as friends (except for Spanky). All I can say is...I love you all very much. Ty has just hurt my feelings. While I weep silently over my keyboard, let me just say...

I see little people and it was a miserable night in the village tonight.

HD out.

PS, tongue my balls,

aka TMB.

pps, I like fat chicks. I'm married to one.

ppps, put my poll back up Spanky...or sit on the below
Sorry for hurting your feelings but as you said yourself, you are a true troller. Watch out the Dis might get upset that you used one of his lines. :shock:
andyzee
Level 10K poster

Post by andyzee »

tyrolean_skier wrote:
Bubba wrote:
tyrolean_skier wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Admins, I respectfully request that you do not delete this post or me, thank you.

Andyzone.com
Stormchaser
Level 10K poster

Post by Stormchaser »

tyrolean_skier wrote:
Bubba wrote:
tyrolean_skier wrote:
No way...for real?
ImageImageImageImage