Thankx had fun

Communicate with fellow Zoners

Moderators: SkiDork, spanky, Bubba

BobR
Bumper

Thankx had fun

Post by BobR »

Thankx to the folks for making me feel welcome. Ski Dork, Tyrolean skier, Rusty, G-Smashed, Ski Bumbtress, Mr and Mrs G. Ski nut Dave. and from my son he had a good time with Iceman and Iceprincess. Andyzee the sausage was really good. Looked strange tasted good. There is a trip report in the AZ trips folder if you want to take a look from Loafer89 of our board. Again thankx Best Bob R www.alpinezone.com
Its in the discussion forum under trips and events.
skiing is my addiction

anyone want to buy a condo in the southern Whites'?
andyzee
Level 10K poster

Post by andyzee »

Hey BobR, nice meeting you to, like I said on AZ, maybe we can get some turns in next year.
Admins, I respectfully request that you do not delete this post or me, thank you.

Andyzone.com
Hal U. Dewin
Tree Psycho

Re: Thankx had fun

Post by Hal U. Dewin »

BobR wrote:Thankx to the folks for making me feel welcome. Ski Dork, Tyrolean skier, Rusty, G-Smashed, Ski Bumbtress, Mr and Mrs G. Ski nut Dave. and from my son he had a good time with Iceman and Iceprincess. Andyzee the sausage was really good. Looked strange tasted good. There is a trip report in the AZ trips folder if you want to take a look from Loafer89 of our board. Again thankx Best Bob R www.alpinezone.com
Sounds like another successful sausagefest....nice...
tyrolean_skier
Signature Poster

Post by tyrolean_skier »

Hal U. Dewin wrote:
BobR wrote:Thankx to the folks for making me feel welcome. Ski Dork, Tyrolean skier, Rusty, G-Smashed, Ski Bumbtress, Mr and Mrs G. Ski nut Dave. and from my son he had a good time with Iceman and Iceprincess. Andyzee the sausage was really good. Looked strange tasted good. There is a trip report in the AZ trips folder if you want to take a look from Loafer89 of our board. Again thankx Best Bob R www.alpinezone.com
Yep we had fun despite the weather. So Hal where is your trip report?
Hal U. Dewin
Tree Psycho

Post by Hal U. Dewin »

tyrolean_skier wrote:
Hal U. Dewin wrote:
Yep we had fun despite the weather. So Hal where is your trip report?
It deserved it's own thread, separate from talk of strange looking sausages :D
tyrolean_skier
Signature Poster

Post by tyrolean_skier »

Nice meeting you too BobR. Thanks for feeding my kids with your hot dogs. By the time ours were ready they were no longer interested in eating. My kids had fun playing with the Alpine Zone kids too.
BobR
Bumper

Post by BobR »

tyrolean_skier wrote:
Nice meeting you too BobR. Thanks for feeding my kids with your hot dogs. By the time ours were ready they were no longer interested in eating. My kids had fun playing with the Alpine Zone kids too.
Its all about the kids having fun. :)
skiing is my addiction

anyone want to buy a condo in the southern Whites'?
SkiDork
Site Admin

Post by SkiDork »

BobR wrote:
tyrolean_skier wrote:
Its all about the kids having fun. :)
no. it's all about the pork products (and by-products) ;-)
Wait Till Next Year!!! Image

Iceman 10/11 Season

ImageImageImage