Monday Report:)

Communicate with fellow Zoners

Moderators: SkiDork, spanky, Bubba

MrsG
Whipping Post

Monday Report:)

Post by MrsG »

Left here this morning with 50 degrees and bluebird sky . . . arrived at the mountain - by the second run, it was snowing - it was amazing - was way underdressed, but skied everything once and it was all good . . . even saw some skiers going in and out of the woods to skier's right on Bittersweet. They have not moved the extra snow at the top of Superstar - probably saving it for the Triathalon - so there are bare spots on the headwall, but certainly doable . . . more rocks showing on Skylark and Bitter, but, again, skiable!! The cooler temps on the mountain is saving all that snow for you for the weekends:))
tyrolean_skier
Signature Poster

Post by tyrolean_skier »

Wonderful news Mrs.G. Thanks for the report. Wish I had done those woods to the right of Bittersweet. Sounds like those may still have some snow to play in. Wonder if there will be anything left when I get up there closing weekend.
andyzee
Level 10K poster

Re: Monday Report:)

Post by andyzee »

MrsG wrote:Left here this morning with 50 degrees and bluebird sky . . . arrived at the mountain - by the second run, it was snowing - it was amazing - was way underdressed, but skied everything once and it was all good . . . even saw some skiers going in and out of the woods to skier's right on Bittersweet. They have not moved the extra snow at the top of Superstar - probably saving it for the Triathalon - so there are bare spots on the headwall, but certainly doable . . . more rocks showing on Skylark and Bitter, but, again, skiable!! The cooler temps on the mountain is saving all that snow for you for the weekends:))
Thanks MrsG, once again, I'm jealuos! But glad you had a good time. :D
Admins, I respectfully request that you do not delete this post or me, thank you.

Andyzone.com
Bling Skier
Postinator

Post by Bling Skier »

Mrs.G,
ummm, like just how much of the White Stuff did U get?
Tanx in advance!
blingie baby!
Geoff the sound a cat make as it coughs up a hairball.
MrsG
Whipping Post

Post by MrsG »

Bling Skier wrote:Mrs.G,
ummm, like just how much of the White Stuff did U get?
Tanx in advance!
blingie baby!
Sorry bling, it was just a squall - "nothing to write home about" :wink:
ozzy
Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome

Post by ozzy »

jeez Mrs.G I dont know how we missed each other. ther ewas only like 50 ppl there today. that squall was cool, gotta love spring time in Killington. the gloomy weather really met my mood. only stuck around for seven runs. thought lower skyelark was best.
skiskee8 wrote:Skiing in powder sucks. It's so much more work, and you can't go as fast.
Bling Skier
Postinator

Post by Bling Skier »

ozzster wrote:
" the gloomy weather really met my mood".

"I don't like mondays,
(tell me why)
I don't like mondays.
(tell me why)
I just want 2 shoo-ooo-ooot the whole day down"

8)
Geoff the sound a cat make as it coughs up a hairball.
skiadikt
Level 10K poster

Post by skiadikt »

ozzy wrote:jeez Mrs.G I dont know how we missed each other. ther ewas only like 50 ppl there today. that squall was cool, gotta love spring time in Killington. the gloomy weather really met my mood. only stuck around for seven runs. thought lower skyelark was best.
gotta love that dirty snow. the browner the better.
spoiled South American skiin' whore
shortski
Site Admin

Post by shortski »

skiadikt wrote:gotta love that dirty snow. the browner the better.
The dirty snow is fine, it's the 8lb rocks mixed in that are the killers, give me death cookies anytime :lol:
Cogito, ergo sum

Sometimes it is that simple.

ImageImage
skiadikt
Level 10K poster

Post by skiadikt »

shortski wrote:
skiadikt wrote:gotta love that dirty snow. the browner the better.
The dirty snow is fine, it's the 8lb rocks mixed in that are the killers, give me death cookies anytime :lol:
ya gotta remember to turn. :)
spoiled South American skiin' whore