Weekend Pics

Communicate with fellow Zoners

Moderators: SkiDork, spanky, Bubba

Stormchaser
Level 10K poster

Post by Stormchaser »

Bling Skier wrote:
Stormchaser wrote:
andyzee wrote:Stormchaser, was hoping to get a pic of you in the miniskirt on the mountain. What happened dude? :lol:
I woke up in a strange house Sunday morning with no skirt to be found...
hummm. guy or girl?
choose your answer wisely!
:oops:
Being the big lesbo that I was on Saturday night, some chicky took me home...WISEASS. The way I know for sure, is my ass didn't hurt Sunday morning.
ImageImageImageImage
Atomic1
Level 10K poster

Post by Atomic1 »

Looks like Stormchaser saw the MOON LIGHT! As for me Ya,Junior showed me the light at the seasons start.
andyzee
Level 10K poster

Post by andyzee »

Stormchaser wrote: Being the big lesbo that I was on Saturday night, some chicky took me home...WISEASS. The way I know for sure, is my ass didn't hurt Sunday morning.
All the booze might have acted as a pain reliever. :lol:
Admins, I respectfully request that you do not delete this post or me, thank you.

Andyzone.com
Bling Skier
Postinator

Post by Bling Skier »

Stormchaser wrote:
Bling Skier wrote:
Stormchaser wrote:
andyzee wrote:Stormchaser, was hoping to get a pic of you in the miniskirt on the mountain. What happened dude? :lol:
hummm. guy or girl?
Being the big lesbo that I was on Saturday night, some chicky took me home...WISEASS. The way I know for sure, is my ass didn't hurt Sunday morning.
wise ass? who U calling a wise ass?
I was not the Cross dresser here..... :roll:

I take it that you are not all that comfortable in the skin that you are in....I guess you had to reframe your self just 2 fit in, eh? :P

in closing i have 2 quote Foghorn leghorn...."It was a joke son"
Geoff the sound a cat make as it coughs up a hairball.
Stormchaser
Level 10K poster

Post by Stormchaser »

Bling Skier wrote:
Stormchaser wrote:
Bling Skier wrote:
Stormchaser wrote:
hummm. guy or girl?
wise ass? who U calling a wise ass?
I was not the Cross dresser here..... :roll:

I take it that you are not all that comfortable in the skin that you are in....I guess you had to reframe your self just 2 fit in, eh? :P

in closing i have 2 quote Foghorn leghorn...."It was a joke son"
Ah Blingy my boy, I knowz u wuz razzin.

And...did you f*** a 22 year old on Saturday night?

EDIT: BTW, it was very nice of you to let me know you were just joking. Guess you didn't want to hurt my feelings...you old softy. :P
Last edited by Stormchaser on May 3rd, '05, 10:53, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImageImage
Mister Moose
Level 10K poster

Post by Mister Moose »

Stormchaser wrote:
Bling Skier wrote:
Stormchaser wrote:
hummm. guy or girl?
Who'd have figured that to get a girl, you dress up as a girl... something I sure never thought of.
Stormchaser
Level 10K poster

Post by Stormchaser »

Mister Moose wrote:
Stormchaser wrote:
Bling Skier wrote:
Stormchaser wrote:
hummm. guy or girl?
Who'd have figured that to get a girl, you dress up as a girl... something I sure never thought of.
Some girls were really into it as well. Rubbing and grinding their boobs up against Stormchaser's big fake boobs. Grabbing and squeezing em...hell I just grabbed right back. Some were shocked...some weren't. The girl that reached up my skirt and grabbed me by the sack sure wasn't offended.
ImageImageImageImage
BigKahuna13
Site Admin

Post by BigKahuna13 »

Stormchaser wrote:
Mister Moose wrote:
Stormchaser wrote:
Bling Skier wrote:
Stormchaser wrote: I woke up in a strange house Sunday morning with no skirt to be found...
hummm. guy or girl?
You sure she was a girl and not some trans-testicle (to quote Archie Bunker)?

Some girls were really into it as well. Rubbing and grinding their boobs up against Stormchaser's big fake boobs. Grabbing and squeezing em...hell I just grabbed right back. Some were shocked...some weren't. The girl that reached up my skirt and grabbed me by the sack sure wasn't offended.
What is not possible is not to choose. ~Jean-Paul Sartre