Attn Spanky, Part II

Communicate with fellow Zoners

Moderators: SkiDork, spanky, Bubba

Humpty Dumpty
Post Office

Attn Spanky, Part II

Post by Humpty Dumpty »

You've been acting like a woman lately. In fact, I think I am starting to find you attractive. I am going to rename you Spankarina and treat you like a woman, prison style. See below...
andyzee
Level 10K poster

Post by andyzee »

Just curious, will you be just referring to him as Spankarina, or will you actually change his name on this site? :lol:
Admins, I respectfully request that you do not delete this post or me, thank you.

Andyzone.com
Humpty Dumpty
Post Office

Post by Humpty Dumpty »

andyzee wrote:Just curious, will you be just referring to him as Spankarina, or will you actually change his name on this site? :lol:
You want some as well??? Just keep asking dumb questions and using smiley emoticons...I'll make you my bitch.
andyzee
Level 10K poster

Post by andyzee »

Humpty Dumpty wrote:
andyzee wrote:Just curious, will you be just referring to him as Spankarina, or will you actually change his name on this site? :lol:
You want some as well??? Just keep asking dumb questions and using smiley emoticons...I'll make you my bitch.
So Bub, I mean Humpty this ones for you :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink: :cry: :x :shock: :D :) :( 8) :oops: :twisted: :roll: :evil:
Admins, I respectfully request that you do not delete this post or me, thank you.

Andyzone.com