ISO ski season rental 2018/2019 for a family of 3

Post share and ski house listings, short/long term rentals and home/condo sales
Tuff Old Bird
Beginner On Rentals

ISO ski season rental 2018/2019 for a family of 3

Post by Tuff Old Bird »

Hi! Looking for a rental for an upcoming season for two adults and a 7 yo. Planning to come up mostly on weekends with an occasional mid-week or a week of school vacation. Will also be mostly one parent and a kid, occasionally all three.
If it matters, we are in the late 40's, used to spend a lot of time at K'ton as members of a ski house. Now that the little one is zooming top to bottom, it seems like a right time to start coming up more once again. We take very good care of any place we stay in and usually go out for first chair, so late loud parties is not something we do much at this point.
Pet friendly is a plus (we have two wonderful well behaved dogs), but not a deal breaker. Hoping to stay within a reasonable budget, so does not have to be on or off Access Rd, we don't mind an extra 10-15 min drive.
Thank you!
spanky
Site Admin

Re: ISO ski season rental 2018/2019 for a family of 3

Post by spanky »

Paging captain hafski?
Never argue with idiots. They will bring you down to their level, then overwhelm you with their experience.

"I have noticed that when you post, you often say more about yourself than the topic you chose to speak about." -The Suit
rad1
Green Skidder

Post by rad1 »

Any interest in the farmhouse I posted below a couple of months ago? Checks all your boxes. Here is the link for the listing I am running on craigslist:

https://vermont.craigslist.org/vac/d/wi ... 44826.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Tuff Old Bird
Beginner On Rentals

Post by Tuff Old Bird »

Thank you, rad1. Looks really nice, unfortunately a little too big for the three of us.
rad1
Green Skidder

Post by rad1 »

True but not many two bedroom houses for rent. Condo maybe but due to proximity to mountain costs would be higher than this off mountain location. PM me if you'd like to talk about this offline. The owner is up this week and she and I just had a chat about our winter plans which I think you might find interesting (or anyone else).