Animal Quiz

Communicate with fellow Zoners

Moderators: SkiDork, spanky, Bubba

Atomic1
Level 10K poster

Post by Atomic1 »

MarieM wrote:
Atomic1 wrote:I came out a WILDCAT :D Wildcat

for it is a curious lover whose tendency to get lost in the moment guarantees an unpredictable encounter.
I liked that part of the description when I got my test results! :wink:
I can hear you purring from here! :wink:
Eski
Postaholic

Post by Eski »

andyzee
Level 10K poster

Post by andyzee »

Bison or Owl.
Admins, I respectfully request that you do not delete this post or me, thank you.

Andyzone.com
tyrolean_skier
Signature Poster

Post by tyrolean_skier »

tyrolean_skier wrote:I am either a Wild Dog or a Wolf. I guess I fall somewhere in between.
Here are the explanations of those two.

Wild dog
Genera and species: Canis Canidae
Collective Term: A tribe of wild dogs
Description
All those who meet the wild dog are struck by its energetic, demonstrative and restless behavior. This mid-sized individual differs from its domestic dog and wolf cousins in a number of notable ways: it is physically more powerful than the domestic dog, and its social structure differs dramatically from that of the lone wolf. It is difficult to describe the wild dog's personality without explaining it in terms of its pack of friends, for wild dogs don't see themselves as rugged individualists but rather as members of a social team that demands constant bonding and cooperation.

Thinking of bringing that new invention of yours to the market? Put a wild dog in charge. For no one can take an idea and run with it, better than this hardy individual. Its powers of endurance and canine enthusiasm make for such a powerful combination, that wild dogs are consistently amongst the highest wage earners. So why don't they simply run their own businesses and reap the rewards? Well for one thing, they don't possess the leadership and entrepreneurial talents of their canine cousins. Instead, by concentrating on relationship building and teamwork, wild dogs achieve the kind of job satisfaction that no salary can replace.

Wild dogs are highly principled individuals although they take a while before placing their trust in others. Employers should give them a lot of freedom since they do not perform well in structured environments. When it comes to stamina, they are without equal and are usually the first to arrive and the last to leave. Versatile in their skills, their sharp minds can adapt to almost any environment,

A wild dog will not overwhelm you with its beauty, nor can it match the suave Tom Cruise style of the wolf. Instead, its mating strategy is summarized in two words: persistence and endurance. By wearing down its quarry with an endless offering of flowers, cards, and romantic dinners, the prey eventually succumbs to sheer exhaustion. The wild dog is clearly a dog at heart and is willing to romp with the best of them but manages to maintain its dignity under the most demanding bedroom conditions.

Careers and Hobbies
Policework Engineer
Military Journalist
Academic

Running Writing
Horse riding Surfing the net

Famous Wild dogs
Martina Navratilova, Vladimir Lenin

The Likeability Factor
Used $9.90!

(Prices May Change)
Privacy Information

Wolf
Genera and species: Canis Lupus
Collective Term: A pack of wolves
Description
The rugged wolf is athletic, good-looking and brims with self-confidence. A close relative of the domestic dog, it is stronger and more aggressive, managing to generate notoriety wherever it marks its territory. The wolf's dark reputation is mainly due to jealousy of its consistent success in work and romance. A wolf in full stride is quite impressive. Firing orders at subordinates while on the phone to customers -- no one can get the job done quite as efficiently as the wolf.

With an innate understanding of the value of teamwork, it's always ready to take its place in the chain of command -- either as leader or as simply a member of the pack. When a wolf decides to innovate, it makes sure that it has the backing of a capable team. In many ways, President Bush is an example of a wolf who owes much of his success to his team of lawyers, advisors, and supporters. This wolf is clear-headed and strong-minded -- always willing to compromise in the interests of getting a job done.

The wolf insists on fidelity from its mate, but even after its partner has sworn its devotion, the wolf must battle its canine hormones that drive it to distraction. On the positive side of the ledger, the wolf makes a gallant effort to remain faithful; satisfying its haunting need for romance through its strong platonic friendships. (At least that's what we're told) Deep down though, the wolf is still a puppy dog and its controlled exterior often masks a sentimental emotional core.

Wolves are facially expressive and readily communicate their emotional states with body language. They work hard at developing their social relationships, although, unlike their cousin the dog, they are quick to anger when they sense threats to the social order. When confrontations occurs, they sometimes react suddenly and violently, barking displeasure at offending subordinates. Close companions know to avoid their biting tongue until they resume their normal gregarious behavior.

Friendly and generous with those they consider to be peers, they have a tendency to show scant regard to those beneath them on the food chain. Sheep, deer, cottontails, prairie dogs and other small mammals are thus advised to show them appropriate respect, or risk being overwhelmed by their aggressive natures.

The wolf pulls no punches when communicating with its peers, for there is nothing that a wolf detests more than a yes-man. The truth must be told and damn the consequences. Those unable to handle its steely straightforward style are quickly relegated to the rear of the pack, while those who demonstrate courage are allowed to run alongside. Lions, eagles, wild dogs, tigers and bears are among the wolf's first choices as teammates in the race of life.

Careers and Hobbies
Law enforcement Soldier
Medical fields Trial Lawyer

Team sports Outdoor activities
Theater Debating

Famous Wolves
Christian Slater, Bill Clinton, George W. Bush, Hillary Clinton
KrisSkis
Black Carver

Post by KrisSkis »

Stormchaser wrote:
KrisSkis wrote:Oh hell i am a rooster...who would have thought :wink:
Is there something you're not telling us? :lol: Didn't know chicks could be roosters...
Well....i didnt know it either...but be assured that i cannot be a nor do i have a "cock" :shock:
To hell with Utah...send the snow here :-)
andyzee
Level 10K poster

Post by andyzee »

KrisSkis wrote:
Stormchaser wrote:
KrisSkis wrote:Oh hell i am a rooster...who would have thought :wink:
Is there something you're not telling us? :lol: Didn't know chicks could be roosters...
Well....i didnt know it either...but be assured that i cannot be a nor do i have a "cock" :shock:

Hehe, she said "cock", hehe.
Admins, I respectfully request that you do not delete this post or me, thank you.

Andyzone.com