New Jersey Girls & Marriage....

Communicate with fellow Zoners

Moderators: SkiDork, spanky, Bubba

tyrolean_skier
Signature Poster

Post by tyrolean_skier »

perabyte wrote:Jersey Girls.... ::shudder:: I only date girls from out of state.
WOW you must enjoy driving then. It is a good thing you live in NJ; otherwise, you would have to worry about the gas prices too besides shelling out money for the date.
Stormin_Aussie
Bumper

Post by Stormin_Aussie »

perabyte wrote:Jersey Girls.... ::shudder:: I only date girls from out of state.
Perhaps you just can't handle a Jersey Girl? :twisted:

When I moved to Vermont I only dated gentlemen from out of state (Can't blame me can you?) Called them Stormin Imports, until Mr. Wonderful came along and moved here! The rest is history... :D
andyzee
Level 10K poster

Post by andyzee »

I imported mine from Poland via Brooklyn. :lol:
Admins, I respectfully request that you do not delete this post or me, thank you.

Andyzone.com
tyrolean_skier
Signature Poster

Post by tyrolean_skier »

andyzee wrote:I imported mine from Poland via Brooklyn. :lol:
Did she live in Greenpoint by any chance. Had to go to a funeral home there tonight and saw a lot of Polish people walking around in that area.
andyzee
Level 10K poster

Post by andyzee »

tyrolean_skier wrote:
Did she live in Greenpoint by any chance. Had to go to a funeral home there tonight and saw a lot of Polish people walking around in that area.
Is there any other place for a nice Polish girl. When we first got married I moved there for the first couple of years. That was was a strange , but pleasant experience.
Admins, I respectfully request that you do not delete this post or me, thank you.

Andyzone.com
tyrolean_skier
Signature Poster

Post by tyrolean_skier »

andyzee wrote:
tyrolean_skier wrote:
Is there any other place for a nice Polish girl. When we first got married I moved there for the first couple of years. That was was a strange , but pleasant experience.
Actually there is also a large Polish presence in Ridgewood these days so maybe they are expanding their horizons.
Mister Moose
Level 10K poster

Post by Mister Moose »

andyzee wrote:
tyrolean_skier wrote:
New Britain is known for a sizable Polish community.
Stormchaser
Level 10K poster

Post by Stormchaser »

Mister Moose wrote:
andyzee wrote:
tyrolean_skier wrote:
New Britain is known for a sizable Polish community.
Remember, polish remover is only works on the Polish.
ImageImageImageImage
andyzee
Level 10K poster

Post by andyzee »

Stormchaser, watch it b4 I polish you're nuts with polish remover :lol:

Andyzone.com
Stormchaser
Level 10K poster

Post by Stormchaser »

andyzee wrote:Stormchaser, watch it b4 I polish you're nuts with polish remover :lol:
As far as I know I have no Polish parts in my nuts, so I shouldn't have to worry about any nut removal. :wink:
ImageImageImageImage