Grand Summit dinning

Communicate with fellow Zoners

Moderators: SkiDork, spanky, Bubba

Stormchaser
Level 10K poster

Post by Stormchaser »

Bubba wrote:Stormin, you're thinking of Heli's at the Mendon Mountainview Resort across from the Cortina. I didn't realize it was German. Now that's one less place to try. Not being a fan of German food, Heli's (assuming it's German) and Countryman's Pleasure are not on my must do list.

And you're right about the Lookout's burgers...had one last night. :D
Whatchu got against German's Bubb's?
ImageImageImageImage
Stormin_Aussie
Bumper

Post by Stormin_Aussie »

skiadikt wrote:if you ever stray to rutvegas, little harry's & three tomatoes are pretty good.
Geeezzzzzzzzz Skiadikt, you would think that one just might keep some of the "local" places secret :D :D :D Now I have to find a new hangout :D
skiadikt
Level 10K poster

Post by skiadikt »

Stormin_Aussie wrote:
skiadikt wrote:if you ever stray to rutvegas, little harry's & three tomatoes are pretty good.
Geeezzzzzzzzz Skiadikt, you would think that one just might keep some of the "local" places secret :D :D :D Now I have to find a new hangout :D
just a diversionary tactic, didn't want them to find out about my real fave ... the sirloin saloon. :wink:
spoiled South American skiin' whore
tyrolean_skier
Signature Poster

Post by tyrolean_skier »

skiadikt wrote:
Stormin_Aussie wrote:
just a diversionary tactic, didn't want them to find out about my real fave ... the sirloin saloon. :wink:
Watch it skiadikt - your nose may start growing like Pinocchio's. :wink:
Bubba
Site Admin

Post by Bubba »

skiadikt wrote:
Stormin_Aussie wrote:
Mine too. I love their Kosher vegetarian pork roast.
"Abandon hope all ye who enter here"

Killington Zone
You can checkout any time you like,
but you can never leave

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function" =
F. Scott Fitzgerald

"There's nothing more frightening than ignorance in action" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
skiadikt
Level 10K poster

Post by skiadikt »

tyrolean_skier wrote:
skiadikt wrote:
Stormin_Aussie wrote:
Watch it skiadikt - your nose may start growing like Pinocchio's. :wink:
ok you caught me on the sirloin saloon but the salad bar at south station is great and they'll make me a nice pasta as well.
spoiled South American skiin' whore
Atomic1
Level 10K poster

Post by Atomic1 »

WOW,I'm glad I asked! I learned alot and even wrote some stuff down!Damn,I can't wait for next winter>>>Thanks All<<<carry on<<<
KBL Ed
Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome

Post by KBL Ed »

No need to wait, A1. Most of these places are open during the summer. :)
Atomic1
Level 10K poster

Post by Atomic1 »

KBL Ed wrote:No need to wait, A1. Most of these places are open during the summer. :)
Thanks Ed, but it's a long ride from here just for dinner.But I did like the look of that CORNERS menu you suggested.
Bubba
Site Admin

Post by Bubba »

Atomic1 wrote:
KBL Ed wrote:No need to wait, A1. Most of these places are open during the summer. :)
Thanks Ed, but it's a long ride from here just for dinner.But I did like the look of that CORNERS menu you suggested.
Save room for the desserts. Yummmm.......
"Abandon hope all ye who enter here"

Killington Zone
You can checkout any time you like,
but you can never leave

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function" =
F. Scott Fitzgerald

"There's nothing more frightening than ignorance in action" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
jenscats5
Poster Child Poster

Post by jenscats5 »

I really need to get to Choices this season -- I've never been....
“A true friend knows your weaknesses but shows you your strengths; feels your fears but fortifies your faith; sees your anxieties but frees your spirit; recognizes your disabilities but emphasizes your possibilities.”