Shares available in the Black N Blues house

Post share and ski house listings, short/long term rentals and home/condo sales
BoozeTan
Guru Poster

Shares available in the Black N Blues house

Post by BoozeTan »

Hi all,
the Black n Blues is looking to fill a few vacant spots for the 18/19 season.

The house is a 9 bedroom 4 bath house with a bar downstairs
It is a year round share house with off season/Summer access
Cable TV, WiFi included
Breakfast food included
House dinner every Saturday night.
Half shares are $1250 Full shares are $2050
PM me for contact info and more details.
MeredithK79
Beginner On Rentals

Re: Shares available in the Black N Blues house

Post by MeredithK79 »

Hi! Saw your post and very interested in a share - probably a half share but would love to talk details and what you’re looking for and make sure it’s a good fit! My friend Lindsay and I, females in our mid 30s and live in Boston love Killington and have been looking at options. Would to discuss if still available.

Best,
Meredith
jambear
Green Skidder

Post by jambear »

Hi looking for a full time share for this season.
The sensual caress of waist deep cold smoke.... glory in skiing virgin snow, in being the first to mark the powder with the signature of their run. ~Tim Cahill
docskibum
Beginner On Rentals

Post by docskibum »

Hello Black and Blues, I am a former member that now lives in Tahoe and Since I have an IKON pass and am going to be coming back to NY area to visit family over thanksgiving I would like to ski the beast of the east again. It has been 20 years and I have had some Black and Blues visit me here in Truckee. How do I do that? As an FYI my joining the Black and Blues opened up my world of skiing and let me fulfill my dream of being a ski bum.
Thanks
Barry
Susan0913
Beginner On Rentals

Post by Susan0913 »

Female skier Interested in full or half share. If you still have availability, let me know. I'd like to come up this weekend if at all possible. Thank you. Susan
Kevinpatrickotoole
Beginner On Rentals

Post by Kevinpatrickotoole »

Hello,

I am a 36 year old male who lives in Hoboken. Intermediate skiier, very low maintenance, always up for making new friends but also quite comfortable being independent. I'm looking for a half share this season. I have another friend similar to myself who is also looking for the same. If you have any availability still, please let me know. I always bring food, beer, etc everytime I come if that helps at all : )

Thanks,
Kevin O'Toole
Sir SkisAlot
Beginner On Rentals

Post by Sir SkisAlot »

Hi, I am very much interested in a full share for this season. I ski killington almost every weekend and the house that I had a share at is being sold. Please email me some details at theodore.midura at gmail.com. thanks

Ted
BoozeTan
Guru Poster

Post by BoozeTan »

Sorry but we are full for this season. There is always some turnover every year so check back here before next season starts if you are looking. best to make contact in September if you are interested