My New Web Site

Communicate with fellow Zoners

Moderators: SkiDork, spanky, Bubba

Hal U. Dewin
Tree Psycho

Post by Hal U. Dewin »

andyzee wrote:If I had half your wit, I wouldn't have to resort to smilies, but alas, I'm not even a half wit, you got that covered. So, I'll have to leave you with this:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

so ,without actually doing the calculation...where does "not even a half wit" fit on the wit scale? :lol:

:lol:
andyzee
Level 10K poster

Post by andyzee »

If I had half a brain, I might be able to answer that for you. What were we talkin bout?+
Admins, I respectfully request that you do not delete this post or me, thank you.

Andyzone.com
Ski-N-Sail
Wanted Poster

Re: My New Web Site

Post by Ski-N-Sail »

andyzee wrote: My target audience is anyone that wants info on Killington and my aim is to stay focused on this. As fun as KZone may be, it not necessarily for everyone, neither is my site, it is similar, yet different.
Quick question: How is your target audience going to be served with info on Killington if all the forums are locked down and require you to register as a user before you are granted access. IMHO not everyone looking for info wants to become a member.
Tricks
Bumper

Post by Tricks »

Flamming is like half the fun of Kzone, especially when Hal gets involved... that man is a genius.
live to ski, ski to live.
Atomic1
Level 10K poster

Re: My New Web Site

Post by Atomic1 »

Hal U. Dewin wrote:
andyzee wrote:I felt that it had gotten very difficult to have a normal discussion on KZone

normal being you and atomic1 turning every thread that skibumtress posted on into some type of sexual inuendo until your wives found out about this site? that kind of normal?

ending every one of your lame ass responses with :lol: ? that kind of normal?

Thank god, I'll have to check your site out...
Hal,good to know I'm still in your thoughts>YOU STALKER<
As for the sexual inuendo's, I was just filling in the void that was gone after SNOWRIDER vanished from the site.