Communicate with fellow Zoners

Moderators: SkiDork, spanky, Bubba

liv4ski
Bumper

K getting beat

Post by liv4ski »

Sommet Saint-Sauveur is feeling crazy.
14 hrs

Oh yes! skiing tomorrow Saturday June 8th from 10 pm (until 13 pm)

https://www.facebook.com/SommetSaintSau ... 997006072/
freeski
Post Office

Re: K getting beat

Post by freeski »

French Canadians are the worst. I'd rather ski with midget eskimo-mos. Although it would be nice to straight line that trail and scare the masses as I hit the "head wall" on your color T.V. screen.

Looks fun though, more power to them.

Meow

edit: Is 13PM the metric system :?c
:rant
I Belong A Long Way From Here.
newpylong1
Poster Child Poster

Post by newpylong1 »

Shouldn't be hard considering the difference in latitude. Having skied there, they can have it.
freeski
Post Office

Post by freeski »

^
Yea because they're north of Lap Land. :roll:

I challenge you to a SKI - OFFTM

Also, never be afraid to consult a map before posting, maps are your friend. :twisted: Killington is North of much of the manufacturing base of Canada and south of the 45th. Meow
newpylong1
Poster Child Poster

Post by newpylong1 »

I think you're off your meds today.
yiddle on da fiddle
Powderhound

Post by yiddle on da fiddle »

"today"?.....
skiadikt
Level 10K poster

Post by skiadikt »

maybe k spins the lift from 1-2pm to beat these punks. supe looks good to me ...
supe.png
supe.png (629.63 KiB) Viewed 1412 times
spoiled South American skiin' whore
SnoBrdr
Whipping Post

Post by SnoBrdr »

liv4ski wrote:Sommet Saint-Sauveur is feeling crazy.
14 hrs

Oh yes! skiing tomorrow Saturday June 8th from 10 pm (until 13 pm)

https://www.facebook.com/SommetSaintSau ... 997006072/
Night skiing?
Beware of fools & trolls here, they lurk everywhere.
Bumper

Post by 180 »

definitively could have given one more lift served walking day
freeski
Post Office

Post by freeski »

newpylong1 wrote:Shouldn't be hard considering the difference in latitude. Having skied there, they can have it.
I'm the only one in my age bracket that is not on anything. Also, my legs most likely weigh more than your entire body. Angus and I are from Cannon. He beat Miller on snow. I skied w/ his brother although not much. Talk to me when you ski the back (south) side of Cannon. Pollywog, I think you're a want-to-ski.

Ski with the best and die like the rest. :D

gezzz... just step up and say okay and then Highway Star will guide us from there. The only person to politely decline was Mrs. G. and for that we thank you.

Meow

If you're a chick or from South of the Hooksett Toll Booth I apologize.

Meow-out
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

180 wrote:definitively could have given one more lift served walking day
one less would have been fine also....
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
ANGUS
Slalom Racer

Post by ANGUS »

One more day would have been nice. You always want more time when a loved one passes. (RIP SS) Could they have pulled it off for a few hours? Sure anything is possible. Worth it? Probably not for the bean counters. Good run for the 2018/ 2019 season. T minus 120 +/- days to the start of next season. The option is always there to go west or to the southern hemisphere. Its summer here now. Time to earn the money most do in 12 months. Catch up with family and chores. Use the boat and put it away. Not have to be concerned with gear check and packing. Maybe cut the grass. Love up on the garden. Put away next years fire wood. A new season will be here soon.

Busy Irish bastard out! :Toast
newpylong1
Poster Child Poster

Post by newpylong1 »

Anything > 6/1 is past the point of diminishing returns. Fun for a few diehards but not worth the diesel to patch it up, if even possible. Better off ending on a high note.
SnoBrdr
Whipping Post

Post by SnoBrdr »

ANGUS wrote:One more day would have been nice. You always want more time when a loved one passes. (RIP SS) Could they have pulled it off for a few hours? Sure anything is possible. Worth it? Probably not for the bean counters. Good run for the 2018/ 2019 season. T minus 120 +/- days to the start of next season. The option is always there to go west or to the southern hemisphere. Its summer here now. Time to earn the money most do in 12 months. Catch up with family and chores. Use the boat and put it away. Not have to be concerned with gear check and packing. Maybe cut the grass. Love up on the garden. Put away next years fire wood. A new season will be here soon.

The record is, of course, June 22.
Beware of fools & trolls here, they lurk everywhere.
ANGUS
Slalom Racer

Post by ANGUS »

SnoBrdr wrote:
ANGUS wrote:One more day would have been nice. You always want more time when a loved one passes. (RIP SS) Could they have pulled it off for a few hours? Sure anything is possible. Worth it? Probably not for the bean counters. Good run for the 2018/ 2019 season. T minus 120 +/- days to the start of next season. The option is always there to go west or to the southern hemisphere. Its summer here now. Time to earn the money most do in 12 months. Catch up with family and chores. Use the boat and put it away. Not have to be concerned with gear check and packing. Maybe cut the grass. Love up on the garden. Put away next years fire wood. A new season will be here soon.

The record is, of course, June 22.
We can always hope and look forward to that. :like :Toast