Facebook

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
Highway Star
Level 10K poster

Re: Facebook

Post by Highway Star »

More Facebook Aids-Cancer:

https://www.projectveritas.com/2019/02/ ... eaks-docs/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
"I'M YELLING BECAUSE YOU DID SOMETHING COOL!" - Humpty Dumpty

"Kzone should bill you for the bandwidth you waste writing novels to try and prove a point, but end up just looking like a deranged narcissistic fool." - Deadheadskier at madhatter

"The key is to not be lame, and know it, and not give a rat's @$$ what anybody thinks......that's real cool." - Highway Star http://goo.gl/xJxo34" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"I am one of the coolest people on the internet..." - Highway Star

"I have a tiny penis...." - C-Rex

XtremeJibber2001 - THE MAIN STREAM MEDIA HAS YOU COMPLETELY HYPNOTIZED. PLEASE WAKE UP AND LEARN HOW TO FILTER REALITY FROM BS NARRATIVES.

"Your life is only interesting when you capture the best, fakest, most curated split second version." - Team Robot regarding Instagram posters
deadheadskier
Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome

Post by deadheadskier »

Is it Aids that has caused your brain deterioration to start reading and believing the Gateway Pundits, Alex Jones and Project Veritas rags you're into these days?

The NPC in the room is you Kevin .
DMC
Post Office

Post by DMC »

deadheadskier wrote:Is it Aids that has caused your brain deterioration to start reading and believing the Gateway Pundits, Alex Jones and Project Veritas rags you're into these days?

The NPC in the room is you Kevin .
Sad really - I can't tell you how he got AIDS...
BUT it wasn't from a needle... It was the other dirty way..
Bubba
Site Admin

Post by Bubba »

Mark Zuckerberg leveraged Facebook user data to fight rivals and help friends, leaked documents show

https://www.nbcnews.com/tech/social-med ... ningsquawk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
"Abandon hope all ye who enter here"

Killington Zone
You can checkout any time you like,
but you can never leave

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function" =
F. Scott Fitzgerald

"There's nothing more frightening than ignorance in action" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Kpdemello
Tree Psycho

Post by Kpdemello »

Is anyone really surprised by this? I know the big tech companies all *say* they don't sell your data, but they are clearly doing it.
freeski
Post Office

Post by freeski »

Kpdemello wrote:Is anyone really surprised by this? I know the big tech companies all *say* they don't sell your data, but they are clearly doing it.
Back when he started, or midway, all the analysts where crying, "you have to monetize your content". So Zuckerberg did this and like every thing he does he did it in a very successful weird way. Facebook is used by all kinds of government and other folks to efficiently communicate with others. Killed the U.S. Post Office. Now he's the bad guy???

If he played by the "rules" at Harvard he would be a millionaire, butt like it says in the movie "A million isn't cool, A billion's cool".

I think he's a hero. Don't like him as a person butt, he doesn't care.
I Belong A Long Way From Here.
Highway Star
Level 10K poster

Post by Highway Star »

Bump...

Facebook's new feature where if you report one of Facebook's billion fake accounts, they will lock you out of your account. Huh.

https://knowyourmeme.com/memes/events/facebooklockout" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

In other completely unrelated news, analysts project that Facebook will have over 15 Billion active users by 2021.
"I'M YELLING BECAUSE YOU DID SOMETHING COOL!" - Humpty Dumpty

"Kzone should bill you for the bandwidth you waste writing novels to try and prove a point, but end up just looking like a deranged narcissistic fool." - Deadheadskier at madhatter

"The key is to not be lame, and know it, and not give a rat's @$$ what anybody thinks......that's real cool." - Highway Star http://goo.gl/xJxo34" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"I am one of the coolest people on the internet..." - Highway Star

"I have a tiny penis...." - C-Rex

XtremeJibber2001 - THE MAIN STREAM MEDIA HAS YOU COMPLETELY HYPNOTIZED. PLEASE WAKE UP AND LEARN HOW TO FILTER REALITY FROM BS NARRATIVES.

"Your life is only interesting when you capture the best, fakest, most curated split second version." - Team Robot regarding Instagram posters