Good morning Zoners!

Communicate with fellow Zoners

Moderators: SkiDork, spanky, Bubba

BlazingDiva
Beginner On Rentals

Good morning Zoners!

Post by BlazingDiva »

I have to vent! Lol. I really thought I lived in a dream house. Well the past month my upstairs neighbor has turned into a storm trooper! It's almost like every emotion they are experiencing has been transferred into every step. I can hear every one of them. The mad stomping. The enraged march. The late night scuttle butte. The insomnia waddle. The psycho saunter. The "I'm late" mad dash!
And OH MY is his partner loud in bed! Lol. It wakes me up at night. I no longer need my alarm, loud footsteps in the a.m. have replaced it. I hear them when I eat, barely sleep and in the shower!
I am so rattled that I could just snap! But because I am a Goddess, I will keep my cool. I can't look for a new place yet, until after the first of July, then I’ll start. Please pray for me! I really need to sleep! I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE! LOL! How was everyone else’s weekend?
AvalanchDog
Beginner On Rentals

Post by AvalanchDog »

gosh diva sounds like you gotta move soon. find some new digs. if your a goddess it should be easy for you to find some young man that can take you in.
TacklingSnowmenSteve
Black Carver

Post by TacklingSnowmenSteve »

Oh my is his partner loud....

his partner?? :shock: Partner as is in a girlfriend or a pickle smuggler???
It's my duty to please your booty.... ~Shaft
subdude
Black Carver

Post by subdude »

by a nice pair of earplugs. And drink a few glasses of wine or whatever your favorite alcoholic bev is before you go to bed.
W.F.O
BlazingDiva
Beginner On Rentals

Post by BlazingDiva »

AvalanchDog wrote:gosh diva sounds like you gotta move soon. find some new digs. if your a goddess it should be easy for you to find some young man that can take you in.
Take me in? Lol!

I have a wonderful job as a dental hygienist and can support myself, thank you! Lol.
AvalanchDog
Beginner On Rentals

Post by AvalanchDog »

BlazingDiva wrote:
AvalanchDog wrote:gosh diva sounds like you gotta move soon. find some new digs. if your a goddess it should be easy for you to find some young man that can take you in.
Take me in? Lol!

I have a wonderful job as a dental hygienist and can support myself, thank you! Lol.
sure baby. pack them bags, where do I have to pick you up
so' jersey?
Dr. NO
Signature Poster

Post by Dr. NO »

Well, even with them bags under your eyes, we still want pictures.

I moved because I am a bad neighbor. I hate the guy upstairs jumpin around and the old farts downstairs watching the late late show while snoring. Hope you find a cure. Wanna borrow a weapon or two?
MUST STOP POSTING ! MUST STOP POSTING !

Shut up and Ski!

Why's Everybody Always Pickin on Me?
Eski
Postaholic

Post by Eski »

BlazingDiva wrote: I have a wonderful job as a dental hygienist ...
so I take it you have a good supply of dental dams :twisted:

BlazingDiva
Beginner On Rentals

Post by BlazingDiva »

Eski wrote:
BlazingDiva wrote: I have a wonderful job as a dental hygienist ...
so I take it you have a good supply of dental dams :twisted:

Ha!

Yes, I've seen one or two of those beofre in my life.Lol. I just got back from the Cheesecake Factory.Mmmmmm. I love that place! Off for the rest of the day, I work per diem for three different dentists so my schedule really varies. I think I'm going to go for a run! No, I don't get black eyes from running, God only touched me once! LOL!
Eski
Postaholic

Post by Eski »

BlazingDiva wrote: I've seen one or two of those beofre in my life...
just an FYI, the pic had nothing to do with the "product"