Shareholders wanted.

Post share and ski house listings, short/long term rentals and home/condo sales
icedtea
Guru Poster

Shareholders wanted.

Post by icedtea »

Hey looking for full shares in an established house off Dean Hill. Mostly serious riders/skiers. Mellow house more the Happy Hour crowd than night partiers. Shoot me a PM. Most people in mid30s.
"To have the truth in your possession you can be found guilty, sentenced to death."
Peter Tosh
icedtea
Guru Poster

Re: Shareholders wanted.

Post by icedtea »

"To have the truth in your possession you can be found guilty, sentenced to death."
Peter Tosh
magicman909
Beginner On Rentals

Post by magicman909 »

Hi. My friend & I are long time Killington skiers. We have stayed at the same house for over 10 years, but the owner passed & shares are no longer available. We ski when there's snow, so we would want full shares. Please advise pricing for the upcoming season & room arrangements. I would prefer my own room, if that were possible.

Regards,
Steve
SkiAllDay
Beginner On Rentals

Post by SkiAllDay »

Hello,
My two friends and I are looking for shares for this upcoming winter. Two of them are looking for a half share & they're a couple. I'm looking for a full share. I couldn't figure out how to PM you.

Please feel free to reach out!
spanky
Site Admin

Post by spanky »

SkiAllDay wrote:Hello,
My two friends and I are looking for shares for this upcoming winter. Two of them are looking for a half share & they're a couple. I'm looking for a full share. I couldn't figure out how to PM you.

Please feel free to reach out!
You should be good to PM now.
Never argue with idiots. They will bring you down to their level, then overwhelm you with their experience.

"I have noticed that when you post, you often say more about yourself than the topic you chose to speak about." -The Suit
snowhog2
Beginner On Rentals

Post by snowhog2 »

I'm interested in a full share. I couldn't figure out how to PM you!

Mike
Bubba
Site Admin

Post by Bubba »

snowhog2 wrote:I'm interested in a full share. I couldn't figure out how to PM you!

Mike
You're good to go now.
"Abandon hope all ye who enter here"

Killington Zone
You can checkout any time you like,
but you can never leave

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function" =
F. Scott Fitzgerald

"There's nothing more frightening than ignorance in action" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
radiorob
Beginner On Rentals

Post by radiorob »

My girlfriend and I are looking for a full share for the winter. What do you have and what's the price? Rob
jambear
Green Skidder

Post by jambear »

Looking for a full share this season. Would really be up during the week. What’s left for rooms and price?
The sensual caress of waist deep cold smoke.... glory in skiing virgin snow, in being the first to mark the powder with the signature of their run. ~Tim Cahill
touring
Beginner On Rentals

Post by touring »

I am looking for a full share rental as well. Please let me know the price and other details. PM if possible. I couldn't PM you.
Sir SkisAlot
Beginner On Rentals

Post by Sir SkisAlot »

Any update on this? I am very much interested in a full share for this season. I live in NYC but ski killington almost every weekend. The house I've been staying at is being sold. Please feel free to email me at theodore.midura at gmail.com
noski2019
Beginner On Rentals

Post by noski2019 »

Looking for own room for this season?
GE3
Beginner On Rentals

Post by GE3 »

Looking for a share this season...please feel free to contact me at gemmerson81@yahoo.com thanks G
JHski
Beginner On Rentals

Post by JHski »

Does anyone have availability for a half share for 2019 January / February? I will take 3 or 4 weekends...let me know. I’m 28 and looking for similar people. Expert skiier