Deep State Clownshow

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
Highway Star
Level 10K poster

Deep State Clownshow

Post by Highway Star »

Serious nothing burger with no bun.
"I'M YELLING BECAUSE YOU DID SOMETHING COOL!" - Humpty Dumpty

"Kzone should bill you for the bandwidth you waste writing novels to try and prove a point, but end up just looking like a deranged narcissistic fool." - Deadheadskier at madhatter

"The key is to not be lame, and know it, and not give a rat's @$$ what anybody thinks......that's real cool." - Highway Star http://goo.gl/xJxo34" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"I am one of the coolest people on the internet..." - Highway Star

"I have a tiny penis...." - C-Rex

XtremeJibber2001 - THE MAIN STREAM MEDIA HAS YOU COMPLETELY HYPNOTIZED. PLEASE WAKE UP AND LEARN HOW TO FILTER REALITY FROM BS NARRATIVES.

"Your life is only interesting when you capture the best, fakest, most curated split second version." - Team Robot regarding Instagram posters
madhatter
Signature Poster

Re: Deep State Clownshow

Post by madhatter »

no way? I mean who coulda even possibly seen that coming?
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
Rez
Blue Chatterbox

Post by Rez »

Russian Collusion 2.0. Anybody who believes the impeachment narrative has TDS.
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

Rez wrote:Russian Collusion 2.0. Anybody who believes the impeachment narrative has TDS.
looks like they've all left Kzone...maybe they are over on The View chat site now?
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

the absence of the ( barely) useful idiot class TDS folk here might be indicative that they actually do have at least some semblance of self awareness...

gotta be pretty humiliating to continually obey your masters only to find out once again that they have blatantly lied to you...

FYI-- you don't actually HAVE to do what they tell you...the choice is yours to make...
mach es sehr schnell

Highway Star
Level 10K poster

Post by Highway Star »

I mean, I get where the Deep State is coming from. They have years of experience literally running the country. They're rapists. Some, I assume are good people.

"Kzone should bill you for the bandwidth you waste writing novels to try and prove a point, but end up just looking like a deranged narcissistic fool." - Deadheadskier at madhatter

"The key is to not be lame, and know it, and not give a rat's @$$ what anybody thinks......that's real cool." - Highway Star http://goo.gl/xJxo34" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

XtremeJibber2001 - THE MAIN STREAM MEDIA HAS YOU COMPLETELY HYPNOTIZED. PLEASE WAKE UP AND LEARN HOW TO FILTER REALITY FROM BS NARRATIVES.

"Your life is only interesting when you capture the best, fakest, most curated split second version." - Team Robot regarding Instagram posters
Rez
Blue Chatterbox

Post by Rez »

Entitled bureaucrats who have spent their entire careers working for themselves. But Constitutionally they work for the people via the President that the people elect. Now they not only refuse to follow the President's policies but they are actively trying to have him removed. 24 years of Clinton, Bush and Obama that need to be undone. Trump, with all of his distasteful behaviors, is actually NOT the one who is corrupt but is the one who was sent to uncover the corruption and save us.
Highway Star
Level 10K poster

Post by Highway Star »

I mean it's really crazy how deep state these hearings are. All these state department people are literally the deep state. I'm not sure how particularly evil they are, but they sure think they know better.

Highway Star
Level 10K poster

Post by Highway Star »

:shock:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/1 ... pomposity/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

These guys must hate Trump.

Highway Star
Level 10K poster

Post by Highway Star »

Man it's just hilarious how these people are all self important twits. No wonder they hate Trump.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/impeac ... man-please" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Rez
Blue Chatterbox

Post by Rez »

What a complete joke this has all become. So Democrats have wasted three years trying to manufacturer scandals to "get Trump". No doubt voters see through all of this and vote Dem Congressmen out.
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

Rez wrote:What a complete joke this has all become. So Democrats have wasted three years trying to manufacturer scandals to "get Trump". No doubt voters see through all of this and vote Dem Congressmen out.
don't bank on that...the deep blue idiot zones are all safe seats and the DNC will do whatever it takes to grab any that are even remotely attainable...best bet is tie em all to schiff, pelosi, impeachment etc...ensure a party line vote on the presidents coattails...which is what occurs in most presidential election years...
mach es sehr schnell

Rez
Blue Chatterbox

Post by Rez »

In certain districts where the Congressman is D but Trump won the district or its not entirely blue, you could definitely see some blow back that results in D seats lost. The high profile D's who are at the forefront of the impeachment push don't care because they are in safe districts. So good for them, bad for D's as a whole. Which is exactly what Obama was just warning about. There is a lot of disgust with what's going on outside the progressive left that just wants Trump out at any cost and realize they might not be able to accomplish that legitimately at the polls next November.
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

mach es sehr schnell