ABC News Lies

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
madhatter
Signature Poster

Re: ABC News Lies

Post by madhatter »

Kpdemello wrote:You guys get so concerned when one media outlet out of hundreds says something inaccurate, but turn a blind eye to when the President of the United States blatantly lies to the public. Why is that?
yer a ^^^LUNATIC^^^
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
Highway Star
Level 10K poster

Post by Highway Star »

Kpdemello wrote:You guys get so concerned when one media outlet out of hundreds says something inaccurate, but turn a blind eye to when the President of the United States blatantly lies to the public. Why is that?
Who is it that says he is lying?

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.

I really enjoy when the media says "WITH NO PROOF", which usually means that there is proof.
"I'M YELLING BECAUSE YOU DID SOMETHING COOL!" - Humpty Dumpty

"Kzone should bill you for the bandwidth you waste writing novels to try and prove a point, but end up just looking like a deranged narcissistic fool." - Deadheadskier at madhatter

"The key is to not be lame, and know it, and not give a rat's @$$ what anybody thinks......that's real cool." - Highway Star http://goo.gl/xJxo34" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"I am one of the coolest people on the internet..." - Highway Star

"I have a tiny penis...." - C-Rex

XtremeJibber2001 - THE MAIN STREAM MEDIA HAS YOU COMPLETELY HYPNOTIZED. PLEASE WAKE UP AND LEARN HOW TO FILTER REALITY FROM BS NARRATIVES.

"Your life is only interesting when you capture the best, fakest, most curated split second version." - Team Robot regarding Instagram posters
Kpdemello
Tree Psycho

Post by Kpdemello »

Highway Star wrote:Who is it that says he is lying?
:lol: Come on now, if you need to ask this, you're just totally in the tank for the guy. He lies daily. It's either that or he is the worst informed President in history. :roll:

For reference, here's Politifact with 13 pages of lies he's told :lol: :lol:
https://www.politifact.com/personalitie ... ing/false/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

the whole MSM is propaganda
In a retraction issued Wednesday, AFP announced that it was pulling its story.

"The author of the report has clarified that his figures do not represent the number of children currently in migration-related US detention, but the total number of children in migration-related US detention in 2015," the wire service tweeted out.

AFP is withdrawing this story.

The author of the report has clarified that his figures do not represent the number of children currently in migration-related US detention, but the total number of children in migration-related US detention in 2015.

We will delete the story. https://t.co/p30UjEWl7u" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

— AFP news agency (@AFP) November 19, 2019

Reuters soon followed up with its own retraction: "A Nov. 18 story headlined ‘U.S. has world’s highest rate of children in detention -U.N. study' is withdrawn. The United Nations issued a statement on Nov. 19 saying the number was not current but was for the year 2015. No replacement story will be issued."

Assuming the U.N.'s correction will not be further corrected, the 100,000 figure would be the responsibility of Barack Obama, who was president in 2015, rather than President Donald Trump.

In a case of unfortunate timing, Reuters' retraction came within minutes of presidential candidate Sen. Bernie Sanders (I., Vt.) citing its story on Twitter.

"Under Trump, America leads the world in locking up little kids—including 100,000 children at the border," Sanders said. just another lofo imbecileHe later deleted the tweet.
That's not true," tweeted Aaron Reichlin-Melnick, a lawyer at the American Immigration Council. "Currently, there are [around] 1,500 kids in family detention, plus [around] 5,000 kids in [Office of Refugee Resettlement] shelters… I am baffled at this claim."
ya gotta do what they tell you...
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
ME2VTSkier
Powderhound
Location: Aroostook County ME, Plymouth VT, Block Island RI, Clarksville OH, Ocala FL

Post by ME2VTSkier »

Actually it is footage of Kentuckians greeting libs who are trying to take their guns away.
Baahahaha!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: