I almost peed my pants. I miss hockey.

Post here for sports discussions not related to skiing or riding
Cityskier
Wanted Poster

I almost peed my pants. I miss hockey.

Post by Cityskier »

spanky
Site Admin

Re: I almost peed my pants. I miss hockey.

Post by spanky »

where's that from? there has to be a part 2.
Never argue with idiots. They will bring you down to their level, then overwhelm you with their experience.

"I have noticed that when you post, you often say more about yourself than the topic you chose to speak about." -The Suit
pizzamoose
Slalom Racer

Post by pizzamoose »

did they get samuel jackson to do that?

if not, they got a damn good double..
tyrolean_skier
Signature Poster

Post by tyrolean_skier »

pizzamoose wrote:did they get samuel jackson to do that?

if not, they got a damn good double..
That is definitely Samuel Jackson in that role. I can't identify the one in the player role but I've seen him before too.
Slap Shot
Blue Chatterbox

Hockey

Post by Slap Shot »

Just to let ya know...

Since you miss hockey, Providence is playing against Philadelphia in the AHL semi-finals, and you might want to go to a game or two. The winner will probably play the Chicago Wolves.

On a good note: This season the AHL attendance surpassed 7 million, which is the first time in its 69-year history.

One may think that the NHL lockout had something to do with it, but I doubt it. It's because the attendance has been getting larger throughout the years since '93.

http://www.theahl.com/AHL/News/2005/05/22/1051580.html

-- SS

Go Cup crazy... Calder Cup that is.
2knees
Poster Child Poster

Re: Hockey

Post by 2knees »

Slap Shot wrote:Just to let ya know...

Since you miss hockey, Providence is playing against Philadelphia in the AHL semi-finals, and you might want to go to a game or two. The winner will probably play the Chicago Wolves.

On a good note: This season the AHL attendance surpassed 7 million, which is the first time in its 69-year history.

One may think that the NHL lockout had something to do with it, but I doubt it. It's because the attendance has been getting larger throughout the years since '93.

http://www.theahl.com/AHL/News/2005/05/22/1051580.html

-- SS

Go Cup crazy... Calder Cup that is.
agreed here. i've been to more wolfpack games in the last 3 years then i went to whaler games in 10. price has something to do with it too though.