Pelisi's stunt

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
SnoBrdr
Whipping Post

Pelisi's stunt

Post by SnoBrdr »

Beware of fools & trolls here, they lurk everywhere.
madhatter
Signature Poster

Re: Pelisi's stunt

Post by madhatter »

who cares? just another sore loser dumpofcrap....
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
Highway Star
Level 10K poster

Post by Highway Star »

RIPGATE 2020 - several reliable sources say that Polosi was too weak from a diet of tofu and hard liquor to rip up the script, it was secretly replaced with a pre-ripped version.
"I'M YELLING BECAUSE YOU DID SOMETHING COOL!" - Humpty Dumpty

"Kzone should bill you for the bandwidth you waste writing novels to try and prove a point, but end up just looking like a deranged narcissistic fool." - Deadheadskier at madhatter

"The key is to not be lame, and know it, and not give a rat's @$$ what anybody thinks......that's real cool." - Highway Star http://goo.gl/xJxo34" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"I am one of the coolest people on the internet..." - Highway Star

"I have a tiny penis...." - C-Rex

XtremeJibber2001 - THE MAIN STREAM MEDIA HAS YOU COMPLETELY HYPNOTIZED. PLEASE WAKE UP AND LEARN HOW TO FILTER REALITY FROM BS NARRATIVES.

"Your life is only interesting when you capture the best, fakest, most curated split second version." - Team Robot regarding Instagram posters
Rez
Blue Chatterbox

Post by Rez »

Nancy pandering to her radical left base. May help her get re-elected in sh*tcisco but not helping her party. The Democrats have lost the middle of this country.
Highway Star
Level 10K poster

Post by Highway Star »

DO YOU SEE????

"I'M YELLING BECAUSE YOU DID SOMETHING COOL!" - Humpty Dumpty

"Kzone should bill you for the bandwidth you waste writing novels to try and prove a point, but end up just looking like a deranged narcissistic fool." - Deadheadskier at madhatter

"The key is to not be lame, and know it, and not give a rat's @$$ what anybody thinks......that's real cool." - Highway Star http://goo.gl/xJxo34" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"I am one of the coolest people on the internet..." - Highway Star

"I have a tiny penis...." - C-Rex

XtremeJibber2001 - THE MAIN STREAM MEDIA HAS YOU COMPLETELY HYPNOTIZED. PLEASE WAKE UP AND LEARN HOW TO FILTER REALITY FROM BS NARRATIVES.

"Your life is only interesting when you capture the best, fakest, most curated split second version." - Team Robot regarding Instagram posters
deadheadskier
Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome

Post by deadheadskier »

Do I see that you're an idiot?

Of course we do Highwaystar. With 99% of of every post you've made going back decades.

Alex Jones out
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

obviously she had this propaganda stunt planned in advance and it fell flat...she looked like a weak petty hypocrite drama queen seething with irrational hatred....kinda like dickheadskier...

I hardly give two craps about any kind of "punishment" for it but hey WTF let em tee off on her...she deserves it...
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....